Thoughts on their latest WDYWT thread?

Thoughts on their latest WDYWT thread?

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/73cxv4/wdywt_september_30_2017/

reddit is fucking lame, why don't they rag on each other and call each other faggots? It's weird

r/streetwear is really fucking bad.

reddit could be good if they didn't sugar coat their criticism
we could be good if we offered each other constructive and germane criticism instead of calling each other "poor", "leddit", "r/streetwear", "listens to mac demarco once", etc

Stop promoting your subreddit

>criticism
>fa still dresses badly
lmao

bunch of lame fuccbois sucking each other off
what's new?

>most upvotes

Absolutely garbage

this guy paid $1000 for this basic ass hoodie and jacket just cause its by kanye, lmfao

A bunch of 18-22 year olds sucking each other off

They legit all look like kids who go to my community college, christ almighty, just to think they wasted so much money on clothes that are literally basic looking as fuck

Pretty sure I could get that hoodie from American Apparel for about 1/10 of the price he payed for that from Kanye

what else ya gonna use ur student loan money on mannn

boy or girl
???

cringe. this dressing like a mom from the 90s look has to stop

m-muhh designer's equality!!

yeezy clothing always goes on sale, pretty sure i saw that same hoodie for like less than $200 on END a while ago i think

lol

The top post is literally a Korean guy that posts here also

gotta pay reparations for slavery somehow, that's why i paid 1 grand to a black guy to look like a serf

This?

haven't seem any posts from but i like this one.

Also I know that J.W. turtleneck is only womens but it looks like it fits well. Anyone own it?

jeans and a t-shirt, so cringe amiright? xd

thats one of the worst low rise tucks i've ever seen, he looks incredibly disproportionate

yeah got the black ones, get a L and they fit ok, a bit short at the back , but its suppose to be cropped.