FDR signing the declaration of war on Germany. Who are the people behind him?

FDR signing the declaration of war on Germany. Who are the people behind him?

You already know the answer OP

According to a description of this photo:

>Surrounded by congressional leaders president Roosevelt signed the declaration of war against Japan at his white house desk in Washington on Dec. 8, 1941, plunging the U.S. into its second war in 24 years soberly watching are (Left to right) : Rep. Luther Martin (D-tex), Rep. Harles A. Eaton (R-N.J.) Rep. Joseph E. Martin (R-Mass) : Vice- President Henry A. Wallace, speaker Sam Rayburn Rep. John McCormack Sen. Charles L. McNary (R-ORE) Sen. Alben W. Barkley (D-KY). (AP Photo)

Why were the others cropped out?

No idea, it's just the result I found from a super quick search.

Nice try but this is the image of FDR signing the declaration of war on Japan. He is wearing a different suit in this image.

The people behind him are pretty obviously exactly the same people in exactly the same places.

Yes but on different days

Also I think OP is mislabeling his. Or alternatively the description I found is a mislabel. Regardless of which, the photo and his photo are obviously the same day with the same people.

The OP just asked who the people were and I provided the closest I could find to an answer from a quick search.

I came here to say this, thanks bro for beating me to it. Also look at his double on the far right.

I believe that is actually Henry L. Stimpson, the Secretary of War.

>those two impatient guys on the left
What the fuck?

They're getting a raging boner for all the bloodshed that is going to take place in Berlin.

all that goofy shit on FDR's desk

But the side with the jews won actually

Your autism is showing.

Why is FDR's desk filled with 1940's MLP and Anime figurines?

Because he had autism. He was vaccinated for polio.

Loving how Henry Wallace seems to give the two happy merchants the death stare.

That guy on the left looks like he jumped out straight from that German propaganda poster that has

>"DER IST SCHULD AM KRIEG"

written on it.

Those cunts look genuinely evil.

Those cunts are genuinely evil