/heterosexual men inspo/

GO!

Is Lloyd effay?

looks gay lol

god I love brad so much

maybe rick owens is more your speed, you emaciated loser

These heteros are gross, get butt cancer like the rest of us

FAGGOT

A lack of knowledge or interest in fashion is not something to be proud of, and justifying this with the reinforcement of outdated expectations around sexuality just makes you look like a huge loser to anyone who matters.

Talk about insecurity ayy lmao

>a nigger

>outdated
nature and biology is not outdated

>A lack of knowledge or interest in fashion
wrong. just different preferences. do you think those manly lumberjacks don't choose their flannels to match their jeans and boots? this is just different taste. i personally see regular fit jeans and boots look good on men, and i like the whole looks of masculine western man.

but if i had a big penis, i probably wouldn't care.

> not posting the image that started this whole movement.

Aggressively adhering to primitive instincts that serve no purpose in the modern world is though.

this

You have been successfully cucked, m'lad. Enjoy a lifetime of empty consumerism

I'm okay with brad being the next meme

who is brad?

A guy in a youtube channel called bon appetit

this thread should be called "men who are clueless fashion sense wise" spo

how does being straight mean you dress badly

bc that's what you are all implying with your posts . bunch of faggots in here. and plenty of homos dress like the most tacky ass idiots you can imagine

are you guys actually taking this thread seriously? I read it as a subtle troll post, like "normie dad/uncle/older brother-core"

well where does the trolling stop then. u could assume 80% of the threads are then, either people are really this clueless about fashion or someone is just having a laugh

How is heterosexual man not serious but rick owens serious?

hahaha

This guy always looks drunk and out of his mind.

w2c wall art?

> heterosexual
> giant picture of a dude on the wall

This thread could actually be good. Are we gonna get serious or just shitpost? I'm adept at both, it's really up to you guys.

mooooooods
my ween hath crystalised

I've seen a straight guy try to dress like that to try to be fashionable. I was 14 and closeted and he was 23 and huge and I still felt superior.

>biosex males are biologically uninterested in fashion, an otherwise extremely culturally based art that it doesn't make sense for evolution, then alone sexual dimorphism, to have affected
not to be rude, but

maybe you have a big dick, that's why you're able to afford such emotion of pride and confidence

most art and science afficianados are autistic/loner/celibate though. you choose what kind of man you are, then. i'm tired of being the 'smart/quiet/loner/neat/organized' one. i always felt inferior to those who are extroverted and not too organized and athletic and dress ruggedly (boots, flannels, 501 but not poorly coordinated).

all i know is that women marry intelligent betas because they love themselves. they like how they feel about themselves when they acquire such men

Now that you point it out... so Veeky Forums

The thought of Clint in sneakers upset me

I can assure you that most everyone in the timber industry gives not a single fuck about what they were. They don't wear flannels. They wear Aeropostale (or whatever) shirts with boot cut jeans and work boots.

Didn't think I would see Brad here

That's Veeky Forums as fuck

>modern world meme
>rationalizing his failure to reach what everyone in history has strived to reach

quitting or forfeiting the game =/= winning

As if

>it's a genetic dead-ends feign superiority somehow episode