/smf/ Short Male Fashion

Fashion is a very easy thing for tall people as many things suit them. Us manlets have to dress and be careful that nothing makes us look even shorter than what we actually are. E.g. Our pants can't be low rise, rather, they should be mid-high rise. No vertical stripes in our shirts/pants.

Now that that's out of the way. Post fits/discuss short male fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRxod7diTkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wear Japanese/asian brands. Solves the problem.

everyone on Veeky Forums is over 6', fuck off shorty

SMF- Sunset Music Festival

How can you contradict yourself in such a small sentence? You're really dumb.

Where do you even get midrise jeans?

wrangler, levis

How to wear boots? Winter is coming and all guides say make boots and jeans streamlines. What about color? Can I wear brown boots with black trousers?

>Short
Wear east Asian brands
>Old
Wear east Asian brands

What are some non-high fashion east Asian brands for shorty ballin on a budget

this
and if you're dick is smaller than 7" you should kys

>5'5"

Why is that fucker wearing a tie bar with a vest?

youtube.com/watch?v=KRxod7diTkU

Thought you might need that since your kinder teacher failed you

>Our pants can't be low rise
I wear mostly low rise pants and my proportions are just fine.

> No vertical stripes
No, i'ts horizontal stripes that must be avoided. Vertical ones are recommended for manlets.

90% of the time brown looks like shit with black. So unless you know what you're doing, don't.

You can try Muji and Uniqlo.

Then how to wear brown shoes?

With pants that are not black ?

That guy's legs look like literal stubs

5'3 :'(

Yeah, you'll want to make sure that you get every single fucking pair of pants that you buy tailored to have no break. The last thing that you want is any stacking.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you to not wear pants with no break, unless a certain break is necessary for a career field, because you're short.

The good thing about being short is that you will look good in tapered pants with no break in them, so be fucking happy about this. Most people 6'0 and over with no break in their pants will look like they just purchased the last pair of pants on the rack which just didn't fit them in length.

You'll look like stub tier if your pants look like pic related, if you have to roll them up in order to not have stacking/to not step on them, or if you actually just step on your fucking pants legs because they're too long.

Search Google for a tailor and get all of your pants done. It's not an expensive thing to do, and it gives the most benefits to making a short person look presentable.

I would say no stripes in general whenever it comes to suits. Because the whole "vertical stripes make you look taller" thing is just a meme, and anyone who is taller than you but under 6'0" will know right away that you see your height as a problem; because they've read the same wikihow page regarding how to look taller. Wear stripes if you like to wear stripes, but don't wear stripes because you think it'll make you appear taller, as it won't do that. Do you think people will look at you wearing something with stripes and think that you now don't look 5'5"? Get the fuck outta here.

The main secret is to not give a fuck by just wearing shit that fits your body's measurements.

>put left foot in left shoe
>right foot in right shoe
>tie laces (if applicable)
wew lad, that was hard wasn't it?

Guy on the right is 5'5 lol

that 1 dude isn't 5'7 lmfao

still tall thoo lmao u mad stumpy faggot midget