Stone Rose heroine shiekh

I found this Stone Rose picture on a Radiohead /m/ thread.

Is it just me or does he always have this androgynous turtle thing going on, idk.

His music is way too sloppy and trash. too much syncopation and polo.

stone rose or yung fib 's fashion is not worth mentioning. hermit core. and i hate how hes trying to take the name from the Stone Roses

Its his birth name

And its "heroine chic" or heroine core in fa slang lol

haha i see the turtle thing, maybe a sea turtle. His music has a lot of art history and music theory. its like he wants to make his own genere or something. and the Yung Fib split personality thing with Stone Rose sort of being Fibs imaginary Friend is really entertaining, it would be interesting to see a Stone Rose show but he hasn't started touring anywhere yet. not allot of people know talk about him but some of us true hip hop fans love to explore all the new underground heads we can.

hmm

Stone Rose is fucking gay as hell lol

OP is obviously stone rose again

You can try tricking kids all you want youl never be famous with a face like that. They will never ask their parents for money to go to your show.

"I get way too high" with Thereon on The Racehorse Mixtale is probobly his best song but he pitch shifted his voice. Its genius

okay you got me.. well listen to my music by Stone Rose and Yung Fib on soundcloud and spotify. maybe crazy and songwriting go together nice ;)

Oh my god lol

No lie this was so convincing I checked out the SoundCloud page. You are really talented and I've actually heard one of these songs before at my friends party.

He posts on here allot. Thats sick. He needs to put out a video and finesse the stage or else we dont realy get the full vibes. Thats where a lot of musicians pussy out and never go anywhere.

A classic routine surface breaker

ugly half nigger

hes got a 98 vibe which is kinda old

lol i think hes mexican or someting

Lmao

he needs to loose weight and look at more thinspo and he will look more like Michael Jackson or something. is he a manlet? checkout his selfie i found on a Gucci Mane Lil Pump thread

i liked the lil pump haircut lol

Yung franklin

hes an Brit/Nigger (sic).

Im so tired of rappers posting on Veeky Forums thinking they are going to get famous overnight by shitposting

Plus it says then post count on it so...

The thread count is always broken itsgood

Heroine chic is cool. Virgil abloh has that aesthetic sometimes

"So dont even tryta play me baybee i be on some other shit you do not even know what im about to commit"

Androgynous guys have it easy

Heroine? Like black tar heroine? Kurt Cobain core?

This reminds me of the model @uglyworldwide jazzelle zanaughtti

She looks like a chiwawah desu

Shes beautiful low key

Part of Stone Rose reminds me of Kodak Black. Allot of people arent fans of Kodak because of how political he is but Kodak is actually verry inteligent in my opinion.

Kodak Black had tons of variety in his execution. I hope Stone Rose and Kodak Black collaborate when Stone gets more known.

They are both trash Niggers

Im a fan of kodak but he definetely is not smart

I think kodak black ks smart in a different way, like when he discusses things he knows about he is probobly more intelligent than most would think

I can just see how low your iq is

I actually know Stone Rose personally, we went to UCSB together. He had a full ride but he dropped out right after the Eliot Rodgers thing. He didnt get kicked out either he just kept making peats in class and rapping instead of doing his work and decided to just persue bis dream. When he dropped out he already had tons of songs. I hope he puts those out again its good music imho and he literally puts his whole life into it

(Sic)

Its like a huge deal to him lol he thinks hes like the next Dr. Dre

Pff so does every musician ever

I dont think Stone Rose can be effay. He wears pajama core shit all the time.

I read once the theory that Kurt Cobain chose to commit suicide by shooting himself because, being a musician, he was obsessed with sound and wondered if he would hear the gun shot after he pulled the trigger...

I have never heard of this "Stone Rose" but he looks really strange.

Quads!! sorry i know this isnt /b/

That actually makes sence, i would believe it. Spooky

Hes kinda like anti fashion sometimes. Too many polo selfies.

i dont think he is smart, just less stupid than you think he will be. and he also has an opinion about things one would expect him not to. but thats not to confused with intelligence.

He was legit homeless for a bit, he talks about it in Artifact and Racehorse. And he was in and out of mental hospitals for a minute.

True. I can agree with your point m8

Plus he wasnin and out of jail for a bit

Esskeeeddiiiitttt!!! - Lil Pump

Ska

Who? Stone Rose?

this is pretty trashy

That makes sence, hes from LA

Well he's not really from LA, Stone Rose is from the rich part of the area around Calabassas where Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Jaden Smith are at.

I know I love it.

ugh. The youth is wasted on the young. Being a drug addict is not cool past 16

True true

He needs toclay off the heroine, his eyes are all sunk in. Yikes

I kike that one Janet Jackson song Stone Rose did. "It dont matter girlfriend we can go to the end...to the end.." classic. Im gonna listen to that one for years. Good thing i ripped his albums before we might loose them.

>kike?

I like how he puts shitty painting for hos art covers...

The amount of shilling and same fagging in this thread is fucking embarrassing.

He should try to get signed

Stone Rose raps like hes retarded and his beats are sloppy

Issa scam!!!

Normally that would make sence but Stone Rose gets freaky on the internets. "ya gurl suck my dick just like a dust buster"

He should get a Rick Rollins haircutdesu

Alexander Brandangdang is pretty androgynous and heroine chic or whatever...

Its Alexander Wang and Rick Owens retard. Your obviously not effay cool enough for this

kodak does a good job of describing his come up and life struggles but he’s not smart at all. i wish he wouldn’t open his mouth outside of his music

You have the autism??

stop shilling your retarded music, this guy get 9 listeners per month on spotify but there’s 80 posts here? ya right. never heard of this guy anywhere and i visit tons of rap forums. he looks like an uglier version of trippie reds which i didn’t know was possible, is he even black? anyway, stop shilling your music

Desu

Youve never heard of Stone Rose? Oh hes the best one. He actually had millions weekly your looking at the wrong one

Underground rap has diehard fans. Every stone rose thread ends up with some nondream saying he doesnt exist because he has 50,000 soundcloud plays and only about 2,000 followers.

Yea it gets so annoying. Luckily that wont be the case soon. Hes too different to be overlooked

Wang chic

Stone Rose sucks, every time i hear some retarded rich girl play his music tryig to be different i want to rip out mh stereo murder the dj

Nah Stone Rose killed rap. I used to think it wasnlil pump but no, yung fib didnit

He always talks about wanting to feed haitian kids but then he goes and buys diamonds, diamonds and diamonds and more freaking diamonds. Shitcore

Stone rose is disgusting. He shills all the time too. And hes a bisexual faggot. One time my niece told me that stone rose once took a zucchini, put it in a girls vagina, fucked her wit it, pulled it out, cutt it up, threw it on the stove and sauted it. Then he ate it. They both did for dinner.. he is sick. Faggot with no spotify listeners only soundcloud and youtube.

Theres always tha one troll that doesnt like what they dont know

Lil xan music is so much clearer

Different genre. Stone Rose is a rapper, composer, producer or whatever that does everything jazzy and low fi. Like sure he has some trap songs but really its not much like anything else you cant argue that.

Stone Rose is not a Meme

Diarrhea fans. I saw this starter pack with his first album Artifact on it and Kodac Black Tunnel Vision. Apparently hatian americans like him.

Amazing

Ooh shes a heartbreaker

Stone Rose music always sounds dusty for some reason. I do see the punk vibes. Not yung fib though, young fib sounds cleaner but still punk trap.

Stone Rose is like going to the mcdonalds drive through in a rolls royce music.

Lol, no Yung Fib is like showing up to court in full virgil abloh music.