Tfw chinlet

>tfw chinlet

Sh-should I just grow a beard?

You mean incel,

no growing a beard won't help

Yeah dude grow it out

lmao you look like a bitch

It's definitely worth trying, could go well with your hair - which is quite nice btw

the only natural thing you can do is lose weight so the bottom of your jaw to neck fat goes away. also you have to lose enough weight so your cheeks hollow out.

How much do you exercise?
Whatever it is its not enough

It's over boyo

no balls

Ahahahhahahah. Low t cuck detected

porter robinson looking rough

You look like Nick Robinson. How's the Creepgate fallout coming along?

Lose weight. Sometimes people have bone structure hiding under their fat fucking faces, you god damned sow.

yes, and also lose ten pounds

Growing a large beard will make you look more square jawed.
I also recommend doing chin/neck exercises. Pic related.

These look really funny

Not sure if they work, but saved and will try it.

They do work. Dont strain too hard, just do them a few times a day gently. Esepcially the chin roll one.
It's like reps at the gym, better to do more than do fewer heavier ones.

Lmao cope
You can't spot reduce submental fat. Not like it matters anyway, OP's hyoid bone is lower than my granddads nutsack it's over

don't dabble with learning that shit even as a joke or it'll start to actually get to you, this is my warning

The exercises are to tighten up the double chin area. Makes the jawline much more defined.
Sure its not going to cure the "chinlet" but those exercises make anyone look better.

Can confirm they work. Did these exercises before sleeping every day for a year, definitely a noticeable difference desu.

hanzo mode

Yea ik what you're referring to its just that the fat storage in the area isn't caused by a lack of muscle definition or what have you, but rather it's a combination of fat distribution *genetics*, general body fat, and the placement of your hyoid bone. It's over for OP

start mewing dawg

chew gum

Ye
Japanese dudes with long hair and a cool beard look really cool