Why do normies hate Vineyard Vines?

Why do normies hate Vineyard Vines?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/5284840/the-waspiest-items-in-vineyard-vines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz it's a garbage brand.
Is this bait?

its ecko for white people

It’s not normies so much as twitter “poc” and wannabe “poc” allies.
VV is a good prep clothing company even if I don’t like prep as a style personally, however it has grown to be associated with white people and it’s cool to shit on white people when on twitter.
jezebel.com/5284840/the-waspiest-items-in-vineyard-vines/

Work at a grocery store and I she everyone wearing it now. Funny because I never knew the brand existed, and then all of a sudden everyone is wearing it. How does that even happen? Did the company literally hand out free clothes all at once.

I have a single long sleeve t shirt from Vineyard Vines, given as a gift. I actually really like it and it feels amazing. 99.99% of the designs are shit though.

Pic related.

It’s just geeds coping because some frat chad wearing VV shorts fucked their oneitis.

Seriously though

>VV is a good prep clothing company
i, too, hate prep, but this is hilariously untrue

Because plebs discovered it and now it’s pleb tier. Same as why every brand is hated

Who do you like for polos and seersucker shorts?
RL?

Because they're hateful and jealous people who envision a the kind of person they hate the most--someone who is healthy (both physically and mentally), upper-class, likely white, likely straight, and male. To them, that kind of person is the typical Vinyard Vines wearer. This is just hatred of a strawman at worst and a stereotype at best. VV makes decent clothes. You can get the same look and quality for a way better price with another brand but I guess name-brand accounts for something.

Bingo

brooks bros jpress etc are obviously better.
honestly id rather shop at BR/Jcrew than VV

They don't. Also VV is trash, and I like the preppy look. It's just generic trash frat boys and rich kids buy to fit in with their friend group.

i dont like it because it looks bad. its low tier gaudy frat boy shit

Just get Brooks Brothers if you want to dress preppy

full rick

Niggers hate them.

want to lick cassidys boobs

literally who?

never heard of this brand

>9x more likely to be sexual predators

design isnt my thing but i still severely fuck with their quality and materials

what u smokin boy

Because of the people that wear it.

Why tf would you wear VV when brooks brothers exists

Land's End also does a lot of good stuff with Seersucker.

They associate them with successful white people whom they resent

This. The association is incorrect since as others have pointed out: successful white people who dress prep do brooks brothers.

You don’t get the WASP mindset.
Two things:
1) the most pretentious thing you can do as a wasp is to deliberately dress below your means. I’ve hung out with people in New England who wear this shit on their weekend sailboat. Also popular for people with lake houses in the Adirondacks.
2) to WASPs vineyard vines is dressing down. They have a ton of money but they never do high fashion since it’s considered in bad taste to be showy. To them, vv is like shopping in jc penny for a normal person.
The mom will usually go to a vv store while the dad is off investment banking, and buy reams of colorful shit for the whole family to wear on the weekend.
Son will come home from college to draws packed with vv which he’ll wear without a second thought because he’s rich, confident and self-realized and spends zero mental energy agonizing over what to wear

Why would someone spend this much time pretending to be retarded

Seeing these niggers and SJWs bitch about Vineyard Vines makes me want to buy some desu

this

I know where this is.

a (you) and I will spill the beans