Brands that you wish were dead

Pic related: Supreme

stop being a faggot

ricks owens. its too good for the people that wear it today

supreme feels like one of those too big to fail streetwear brands.
people quit their jobs and took out loans to make reselling supreme their livelihood.

Anti Social Social Club

i think the hype will go down since they opened another store in the us. however, its another store in ny

Arc'teryx

15 years ago when high-quality tech fabrics were a lot less common they were an exciting brand. In the last few years they have been totally overtaken and rendered irrelevant.

This is what $2,000 gets you at Arc'teryx today. And yeah it's not bad, but...

idk mane for 2k, you could get a nice canada goose jacket

lol

sure they're no Patagonia or Snow Peak, but they marry performance and aesthetic better than most outdoor companies

they have their niche

>canada goose
>nice

Have you ever actually tried one on?
they're alright but from a Veeky Forums standpoint they are really boring and from an outdoor gear standpoint they are really overpriced and not all that useful.

It's purely a status brand for people that don't know any better about... literally anything. You're not getting anything for the money except the logo and some really high quality down.

There are just waaaaaaaaaay better options these days. Outlier and Nau come to mind. But these days every niche outdoor hobby has associated brands that put out much better stuff than basic Art'teryx and comparable to Veilance for less.

Off White

It's so disgustingly banal that it genuinely makes me want to vomit.

The fucking retard just rips off other designers, their old collections for 90% of his stuff. The other 10% is absurdly cringeworthy stuff like DIAGNOL FUCKING LINES and now suddenly putting "QUOTES" around every "LITTLE" fucking "THING".

That nigger should be warding off flies in a mudhut in Africa and instead he's in Western civilization making a vile mockery out of fashion.

people always say that Supremes hype is going down, then it never does

>every niche outdoor hobby has associated brands that put out much better stuff than basic Art'teryx and comparable to Veilance for less.

Name some that are of comparable quality to what Arc'teryx puts out. I think most outdoor brands aren't able to match their quality (especially in terms of which shells they have to offer).

Fuck how do I hate Off-White and the tasteless shits that wear Virgil's shit.

I made this in 2 minutes just to show how fucking talentless Virgil is.

1. Google 17th century painting
2. Paste in photoshop
3. Add some lines and some bullshit text in Helvetica

You are now le ebin fashion designer.

Virgil just made it cuz he was already rich and hung around Kanye's circle. No talent. Just network and being born into upper middle class black society.

Anyone who falls for it are shit tier people with no real sense of fashion.

>sure they're no Patagonia
way to set a high bar
can someone explain the patagonia meme to me? I have their powslayer and the cheap plasic clips in the powder skirt broke twice and I had to have the whole thing replaced
My arcteryx caden not only looks better but the build is more reliable.

Off-White, FOG, Zara, H&M

Off-White, Balenciaga, Acne Studios

agreed except for acne

Palace

I wear Palace as a skater and it is comfy for skating
I wish hypebeasts just fucked off and went to Supreme

is this the new off-white t-shirt?

Why don’t you just come out and admit you hate black people, Cletus?

Mad white boy detected

lol
Off White generally sucks, but I gotta admit their nikes look good

Supreme
I actually wished supreme was just another brand; I like their stuff but i cant cope with the hype.

I actually dont care about the prices or the fact that their pieces are kind of hard to get...I just cant stand every other idiot I know wearing this shit just because of the hype

I dont like Palace designs, I think is just another skate brand that got hyped and took advantage of it. At least their prices are fair

Amiri

supreme zara fear of god