Terrorcore

Can we have a good old Slavcore/Terrorcore thread? I bought a bunch of sick windbreakers and ski-masks but I need to know what the rest of the fit would be. Plus my brother came back from the military and gave me his legendary Draco so I'm ready. Thanks

>dress "whatever" for most of my life
>like sport footwear
>like milsurp
>dress this way in the fall
>recently explore Veeky Forums
>full new/fa/g
>discover I've been dressing terrorcore basically my entire life
Nice.

post fit faggot

Terror core is my thing, I try to capture the aesthetic in all of my outfits. It’s subtle, masculine and rustic. Pic related, these two pieces on their own are good. When I put them together like this though they look atrocious/speed racer core

I like it dude, but I feel like mostly neutral colored outfits are better than that teal or whatever you got going on

Yeah I hadn’t thought about that, gray, brown black and maybe blue are the best

wat core is this

Pants are too skinny and sneakers are too casual/non-athletic to be true terrorcore. That's just a plausibly Slavic dude with a shaved head

looks like hed be in jail by now tho

adidas needs to make sneakers with the ISIS caliphate script/logo on the side

kurwa core

guess we need some old schools with it too

>grimreaper.jpg
It's obv a nazgûl

After seeing this thread, I decided to have a go at the terror- core look.

Does it suit me?

1/4

2/4

3/4

Holy shit man. Whoever was responsible for the interiors of that room has some serious trauma stemming from childhood sexual abuse. Bad sad vibes, bruh.

Unfortunately, it's a bit dark in most.
I normally wear the trousers and great cost pictured, but I wear an un- tucked shirt underneath instead of the top.

As you can see I've gone for a more relaxed look- nothing as bold in previous posts, but I belive it still belongs here.

That's the living room.

It's mum who did it- it's a recent thing she's been doing.
As far as I know, she hasn't been molested, but she had a bad childhood in the 1970s. So...

Meant to say, great coat

is this terror core, or is it just generic slav?

generic slav core/ chav I'd say.
There's nothing really militaristic about it.

I think in a lot of cases they overlap. Slavs just naturally live a terror core kind of life.

ive seen you in another thread, nice flags.

nazgûl core?

not really terror core but surely "slav criminal core"

w2c the jacket?

what happens if you wear this in Russia?

you'll get questioned by local mafia boys quick lol

here's another one, I ordered my custom on d3vur.com

>im russian gopnik lol

You stupid fucks, I wanted to pull this off in Germany and I saw 3 guys dressed like that get asked questions by the police and their backpacks checked. No way I'm dressing like that.

Why would you carry an AK in public?

Kek. Those guys who were detained weren't white.

They were wearing adidas jacket, blue jeans and adidas shoes. It was in during the Volksfest so it's pretty normal to get your backpack checked, but those guys were didn't have backpacks.

>not white
well there's your explanation

(((religion of peace)))

Thanks my man

Anyone have an updated version

There isn't one