Buy high sell low

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Fuck up some decimals edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

First for FUCK NIGGERS

TTNP TO THE MO——
Oh, that's right.....

XGTI pls

$TLOG could be onto something

someone make sad pepes with this.
Laugh at them.

This. We'll make it the new general pic.

When will the memes end?

>fell for the TTNP meme

I JUST WANT TO TAKE A SHORTCUT IN LIFEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CERU is up over 2.50. Who here made money today?

1700 shares :^)

I just broke even. Hoping to make a little scratch in the near future though.

>When u buy 1 stock in January then never touch it again

Why did I have to choose GoPro

>Being sad about losing $2
user

micron is the way kids

I lost about 300 bucks today in DGAZ

Fuck it I'm going all in on VRX and KMPH tomorrow

I just got my instant invite, should I accept it senpai?

I'm up 15% on $CERU from my buy in. Feels nice.

Any reason to do this over investopedia?

I just got mine too whew

>waiting for $MSTX to release their phase 3 results like a pleb

It'll probably drop and I'll probably lose another $333.33. Fucking kill me.

why this shit posted every day to this sub? the fuck, who cares about robinhood. do u work for them or some shit?

i'll kill you faggot. keep talking shit and get these hands

What's tomorrow's pump and dump

>in b 4 ur mom

NNA

thats hot how do i get you here rite now

is that what this board is basically? a shill meeting ground?

It's posted everyday like a sticky for people who are trading to share what stocks we're watching that day.

Looks promising will cop

>sub
Helllllooooo reeeddddiiiittttt

do you understand how Veeky Forums works or did you just come from reddit?

Entry point

Why? Sell me on NNA

then just hold until the day before the announcemenr

gotta think its funny how people know how reddit works well enough to ask the question... i been on 4 chan for a while just not this sub. i see this robin hood every day, not sure why it needs to be stickied

The faq is there because if it's not nebros ask the same questions over and over. The thread is here so we can talk trades. Get gud

how long does it take for my invite to be reviewed?

I need to buy more kroger and Ollie's

Daily reminder that meme magic is real. We need to meme harder.

NVDA still going to the moon

it's slowing down and will be dropping soon

It's my first time doing anything like this, but using the mobile app, I'm kinda not feeling safe because it's asking for my bank username and password. Is this even legit?

>tfw already entered my social security number

Now, I know TTNP is ded, but anyone wanna clue me in on what's going on with the AH trading?

Anyone smarter than me got some thoughts on LPCN

LPCN

The only oral drug that makes your balls huge

Good pick?

a-asti to the moon!

You should be good now. You and I got instant at the same time

My list for today
$GALE, $CLF, $REXX, $XCO, $CJES

So pre-market trading starts at 4:00am right? Where can I see the price of a stock during premarket hours?

higher expectations than what will be realized

About a month ago I messaged them and they said I was 160,000th in line, I've been waiting since February, what is this shit anons?

find a friend and have them signup with your code, you'll have it within a week

O-Ok, a f-friend?

anyone have a site that lets you filter stocks based on technical criteria?

XGTI mooning hard.

are you on this train??

whats the news?

i'm on!

[spoiler]been on since .27[/spoiler]

$MU

Is that going to the moon?

Or should I wait to buy the dip?

So if I get Robinhood eventually, do they pay dividends and how does it work if they do?

.15 feeels

Etrade

Im not in yet but I see the AF action. Might buy on open and sell by 10. I just hope youre not already in orbit

help Veeky Forums xgti is my first stock. do i sell or hold?
bought at 0.15

Buy OLLI today

CYTR
SKLN -> To Saturns moons.
PSID
Moon launch in bound.

Why SKLN?

was looking as well.

Is this a gem, or are we rigging a rocket of memes to launch it?

Are VKTX and EBIO going to continue to climb?

Skyline Medical Engages Dawson James Securities in Exclusive Financial Advisory Agreement
2 days 14 minutes ago - DJNF
Skyline Medical Engages Dawson James Securities in Exclusive Financial Advisory Agreement

May 31, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Skyline Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:SKLN) ("Skyline" or "the Company"), producer of the FDA-approved STREAMWAY(R) System for automated, direct-to-drain medical fluid disposal, announces the engagement of Dawson James Securities, Inc. in an exclusive financial advisory agreement. Under this new agreement, Dawson James is charged with advising on and implementing a financing strategy, identifying acquisition candidates including complementary products and companies and providing advisory services.

"We have worked successfully with the equity capital markets team at Dawson James in recent months and are excited to be moving forward under this new agreement as we seek to fund and execute our business plan," said Dr. Carl Schwartz, interim chief executive officer of Skyline Medical. "The STREAMWAY System offers healthcare practitioners a state-of-the-art method for medical fluid disposal, and virtually eliminates contact with medical waste in the procedure room, providing lower costs and improved safety when compared with canister systems. We look forward to strengthening our capital structure and securing additional funds to invest in sales and marketing, and to pursuing acquisitions that are synergistic with our commercial efforts."

52 Week High 11/10/2015 | 6.76
52 Week Low 5/23/2016 | 0.101
% Off 52 Week High (98.00)%
% Off 52 Week Low 33.76%
Volatility Avg 5/31/2016 | 190.92
10-Day Avg. Volume 6,033,294

It will undoubtedly grow during the month of June. If you spend $500 to get about 3500 shares, you could turn $500 into around 10,000 in a long term hold. Even if you prefer fast nickels over slow dimes, it's still a good choice to hold for a few days depending on how much you buy. It will end up being 3$-4 per share.

EBIO, it won't climb much further.
VKTX, I have no idea.

There's a shitload of people that use it with billions of dollars trading. Quit being a pussy or you won't make money anyways.

Keeping an eye on DGAZ, VRX, KMPH, CERU, UBS, CIEN, JNJ today. Might get more UA if there's a good dip.

Although that was a pump and dump, Pharma stocks are a lottery. Look at CPXX.

I've posted this before but got no answer.
Why haven't my transfers to Robinhood been reflected on my account statement?

FDBL might be the hottest penny stock this year.

>mfw I see my account there.
>mfw I pulled out with about $600 profit.

Time

Do we look like rn support?

transfers of under $1000 are "instant", or more accurately loaned to you with zero interest. They'll complete the transfer in a few days but you can invest right away.

Got in at .08. I'm just waiting for this to fucking skyrocket. It needs to get on that pronto.

who /going down with the ship/?

AMD WHY

WHY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That was 2 weeks ago. I got the transfer complete emails after 3 days, but no change in my bank account. Anyway, thanks.

I sold @6.32. Bought @8.07

Went straight to myanus that shit

CERU my nigga.
2.58 lmfao.

Is now a good entry point for $CERU? I hate chasing.

C'mon gais buy at the dip, it's mooning

Anything below 3 tbqhf
MEME ME UP
MEME ME UP SENPAI
CANT MEME UP
SAAAAAAAAAAGE MEEEEEE

It has been consolidating for quite some time. Between 2.34-2.40. It's a bullish trend right now

Buy EVOL
It's about to dip. Buy this dip or regret it.

Xgti blowing the fuck up.

watching my money burn up sure is fun

Fingers crossed senpai 500 shares here

Yes.

I owned 1 share of CG for less than a month and got a 27 cent dividend the other day. I thought you had to hold a stock for a year to get a dividend but I guess I was wrong.

POST 1 MEME STOCK FOLLOWED BY 1 RARE HITLER AND A SHORT REASON FOR INCOMING MOON MISSION

Since you're not doing the research, heres my shill backed by franklin independent

Got in at .17

CBYL moon mission?

Now is the perfect time to buy $TTNP.
The amount of shorts open is ridiculous, and when they cash in your going to see a squeeze that will blow this back up to $10/share

anyone playing MSTX today?
When is the phase 3?

buy TTNP
It triggered SEC rule 201 yesterday so there's shorting restrictions today. Might see same rule triggered again today so 2 days of short restrictions.

I am. I have at least 1.3k in this. PHASE 3 should be released sometime on or before 6/30. I feel like I got in too early.

Are you going to sell right before or what? I'm in and need a plan

$EBIO