Find a flaw

protip: you cant

Quit trying to hawk your shitty K-Mart sneaker, we already had a thread where we told you it and your business plan were shit.

pretty sure we're post-ironic shitposting here

>He wants people to fail in life.

Jesus man, I was just memeing but you. You're just an asshole.

shitposting is not an excuse

was there for that thread. still dont see whats so special about your williamsburg hipster adidas ripoff.

The fact that you compared it to Adidas is more than enough to keep on trucking with my inspiration to make a better sneaker and a profound company that you and (hopefully) your kids and various other people will buy.

Negativity in the face of innovation is always there since humanity loves seeing and talking about others losing in life. Just like you

How is it innovation if you're already being dubbed an adidas ripoff before your shoes are even on sale?

The branding is good
the sneaker is shit

It's literally the most generic silhouette ever with some half assed print, that's not "innovation" rofl

Correct yourself, im being called an adidas ripoff by people on Veeky Forums. Not the entire sneaker industry, also to point out.

You know as well as I do that every single sihouette by every mainstream company can be compared to another because various brands have look alike sneakers so that is a weak argument.

Still this gives me good hope. So long as you can realize how the quality and the shape of the sneaker triggers you to think of a high class brand like adidas and compare me to them. That's half the battle right there

mmmummy is better

>various brands have look alike sneakers
So you're just going to make another? Going right at those multi-billion dollar corporations eh? Great business model my dude.

Who said I was going after those extremely big companies? I produce my sneakers in the same location as Nike and Adidas actually in china but I don't want to be "super pro-sports" brand like they market themselves. Im going for standard streetwear and skating. That's it, nothing big and fancy. Why would I want to compete with the Giants right off the back. That is guaranteed defeat, what you do is divide and conquer

Yeah so you're going at vans and DC instead? If you don't want to compete with them, don't make a shoe that looks exactly like theirs /thread

I take it you have no idea what it takes to produce a product

For you? a lot

For Vans? pennies

that's my whole point...

You don't know anything about my finances though. You come off as very biased against anyone doing new ventures

you're right, I don't know anything, besides the fact that your shoe sucks

Nice opinion. People said the same about Nike's first shoe, guess what? It was a ripoff of a ontisuka tiger.

Your negativity gives me hope

they remind me of boston pizza

>Implying Nike shoes are good besides their marketing and fierce business tactics