/prep/

Fall is here
Prep thread

stop posting your same shitty pictures

saving this thread from shit nouveau-prep

>Nouvau-prep

Nobody dresses in 1960s prep anymore grandpa

>tfw indian summer for another week or two

fuck this gay earth, we're going to get like a week or two of fall before the fucking snow comes because of this shit, I just want some nice comfy long sleeve time between the t-shirt weather and heavy jacket weather

that photo is from the 80s, not surprised you can't tell the difference though lmao

Nobody on campus dresses like it's the 80s dad

i hope you realize the photos you're posting are almost a decade old and just as outdated

Oh cool another cringe thread

oh god what the fuck is this

cute threads becuase here in Madrid this is all casual wear

>the only guy making these threads is a fratcore babby who can't stand classic prep
What a shame.

it's nouveau you fucking inbred

>Oh boy, prep thread.
>Hope to see dumps of japanese magazines.
>Hope to see discussion of good brands.
>Hope to see fits from users.

>Instead see the same old pictures of godawful frat fashion and modern smart-casual fits which are leagues away from Princeton.

Fuck this thread.

more like PrEP

that photo is from 2000s dumbass

lmao I go to princeton, people don't fucking dress well here it's just chubbies and mid-tier fucking dress shirts, and that's if people are dressing up, people mostly wear sweatpants

I meant
>Princeton circa 1965

ahh, much more valid

damn w2c jacket on the left?

seriously tho it's a fashion desert

sweatpants is the new prep

See ---> the social network

that is because the student body is different

college-branded sweatpants are hideous

absolutely not. it's a direct scan from an early 80s book on collegiate style, where are you getting 2000s from?

Is Prep a style of dress for college-bound students, or is it the style of students in college? Should it morph as time goes on?

It's a style that originated at ivy leagues but is found across northeastern private schools today

what but it seems to have really died out or at least reached the lowest tier

like i don't dress prep bc I'm not waspy at all but at the same time no one does prep well here that i've seen outside of some Asian international students riding off that Japanese prep flow

I work at polo and have a discount what should I cop?

some clothes

>tfw phoenix arizona

what is fall?

IIRC that's when they turn the misters off, plants start turning green, and everyone breaks out their canada goose to survive the 60f nights.

If you've never lived anywhere else, I need to tell you that you should get out now. NOW. Go anywhere, at any cost.

>bought v-neck sweaters because I like their look
>tfw realized later that crew necks look better

LIterally the only aspect of this picture that doens't look modern is their haircut.

You could dress like that in 2017 and nobody would think of it as being dated.

>tfw you'll never grow up with rich business parents that are never home and bring you to exclusive golfing/car/fashion events

>no belt

I got you senpai

I got you senpai

Not prep but country cas is great

Thanks bud. I hate the shit that's always reposted as well. Come on, we have already saved half this stuff already.

P.s. I wish I had nice long wavy hair and that I didn't have faggot thick hair.