FA Halloween costumes

What you Veeky Forumsriends going as this Halloween? How can I let everyone know my wardrobe is superior even while in costume?

If you're actually going to a party then something easily identifiable, comfortable, and simple is better, wearing some shit like your pic would just make people think you're a weirdo

I always just do a mormon, white shirt, tie, bike helmet, stick a pocket bible in your shirt pocket and you're good, it's good for a laugh, you don't look like a fool, and it's comfy. Also if you get really fucked up the helmet will protect your noggin

>mormon in vans
wat did he mean by this?

pick a random animal and make the costume from scratch. try not to cosplay, pop culture references are for virgins.

I always go as a super elaborate carnival clown. I had my costume made in Venice so it is beyond fancy. People in my area can tell when Halloween was in the tree rings every year because of how moist that costume makes the honeys.

I'm an adult. so I wear a full suit with oxfords every day. Both for work and privately. So on Halloween I'm gonna dress like a kid again. Was thinking a white t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

>pop culture references are for virgins
When did this meme get started? In my experience, as long as it's recognizable, people are much more interested in a well done costume from film or TV. I've seen two dudes dressed as Vincent and Julius that were pretty popular, I've seen Spiderman get laid, and I've seen a couple dressed as Banjo Kazooie.
I think the key is to be confident in whatever you wear, but don't dress as obscure characters especially from games/anime.

CHEERS,
R

The greatest singer in Serbia.

Choose an outfit that makes you look good, then add to that to make your costume. Pic related went as "David Beckham". He just wore a suit and carried a soccer ball.

This year I'm thinking of going as Michael Pemulis from Infinite Jest. This will allow me to feel superior in two ways, better dressed and more well read than other people at the party, I'm just concerned no one will get the reference. Or that those who do will think I'm a pretentious twat. Suggestions?

going as a tennis player (complete with tennis-core brands and complete french stripe palette to match)
>random ebay accessories
>fred perry polo
>lacoste shorts
>gosha sox
>y3 stans
>old tennis racquet i found i found in the garage that inspired this

The answer is crossdressing. Win if youre a cute femboy. If not you will definitely look creepy enough

just stay home w ur lame ass

I would go with Björn Borg core

ppl will think you're a pretentious dickhead ESPECially if they get the reference. imho

Autism to the max

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.

no worries user, you are a pretentious twat so there won't be any misconceptions

>dadcore clothes
>dark eye makeup
>toy gun
>maybe shave a bald spot onto your head

Walk around telling everyone you're a white male who feels ostracized from society and are hateful of it to the point of violence.

>pick a random animal
furry

Dress up as Trump. If you see lefty pussy, you're making fun of him. If you see righty pussy, you want to make America great again.

thank you how nice of you

If your staining yourself you've already failed, but it should either be clear what your going for, or clever enough that when people ask you, your response is a punch line. Not, "Leo DiCaprios character in catch me if you can". You shouldn't be wearing face paint or a dumbass mask. You should look like you, but participating. That's key. The last thing you want to do is be too edgy to dress up.

If you’re gonna be that alienating might as well make it a real gun. Keep one in the chamber too if you’re not a bitch.

Carrie? Paris Hilton? I have no tits

One of these if you live at the US West Coast.

I was thinking of going as DFW and basing the costume off of pic related. Thoughts?

Im have not decided yet if i will be Pablo Escobar or Scarface, either way i will have to carry a bag of cocaine around.

John, we all know you don't get invited to parties.

Don't forget your propeller beanie.

Write sexual on a black t shirt and carry a pan

Full Rick

pickle rick

>"Mom, why is that janitor wearing a baggy suit?"
>"I dont know, honey. Dont point."

paddock core ?