TRUMPCOIN IS CANCER

The shilling has gotten so bad that I've felt the need to make this thread.

Congratulations, shills. I've only been on this board for a little over a year and witnessed all sorts of cryptocurrency drama but this shit takes the cake.

I've included a small sampling of examples in the attached image. The threads in which these posts were made are not Trumpcoin threads.

People who have a "large" stake in this coin know that until their memecoin catches on with Reddit, this is essentially their biggest potential userbase.

In all my time here I have never seen such an obvious pump-and-dump.

People are making completely outlandish speculations such as "1 TRUMP = 1 DOLLAR if Trump wins the election" and "It'll be up to 7Ksat by Friday night, trust me."

I realize that some of the posting highlighted in the image is deliberately exaggerated for emphasis/trolling.

I just want everyone to be aware that if you're falling for this shit you need to reevaluate your priorities. Buying into it and waiting to ride the pump wave a little bit is different but if you are expecting TrumpCoin to have any long term value you need to seriously rethink your thought process.

>trumpcoiners will call this coping
>I guarantee there will be trumpcoiners replying to this thread calling me paranoid, stupid, etc. Maybe they'll even shill the fuck out of this thread specifically. They might even pretend that they don't even have a stake in the Trumpcoin investment.

Anyone who reads this and still falls for the ruse, good luck. I sincerely hope you don't lose all the money you throw at this but I won't take pity on you if that's the outcome.

>I swear I'm not a shill, i'm a Veeky Forums poster of one year like the rest of you goyi.. I mean guys

Get your low energy bullshit off my tibetan tapestry appraisal board

Wait what? Are you implying that OP is a shill for trumpcoin? Sorry I'm really high

Sounds like some low energy anti-Trump shills using this Himalayan basket weaving board to scare people away from Trumpcoins.

Just curious OP, if two months from now Trumps actually did take off 10x and you missed the boat because you were too busy making anti-trumpcoin threads, will you cry?

>I've only been on this board for a little over a year
fucking newfag swjs

Bump for Hillary

Shill detected.
And no I won't cry, I've used my own personal experience and opinions to assess the situation and determined that I don't find it to be a sound investment. But I promise you that if two months from today, on August 1st 2016, if Trumpcoin is worth at least 0.00035760 BTC, I will post a thread apologizing to you for calling you a shill.

Thanks for the bump. By the way, let me make it clear to everyone that this is not an anti-Trump thread. This is an anti-TrumpCoin thread. I don't consider TrumpCoin to be any more affiliated with Donald Trump than I do Litecoin. It's nothing more than a pump-and-dump with a particularly high number of shills in the userbase

why do you care anyway if people you don't know are getting scammed? Veeky Forums has always been scam central, forget about this swj shit and focus on making money instead

Trumpcoin is no more cancer than Ethcoin, or Tardedcoin, or Whoopdefuckindocoin. So I just wonder why you target Trumpcoin in particular?

I'll look out for your thread in August.

You clearly don't recognize the strategy behind this. The plan is to let the hundreds of millions of Trump fans out there know that by buying Trumpcoins they are raising the price of the Trump fund and thereby supporting the Trump campaign. So they can effectively donate to the Trump campaign without losing their money and they can potentially make a profit at the same time.

Not kidding when I say this coin could get bigger than DOGE. Hell, if it gets to even half of where RonPaulCoin or Fedoracoin got to that's still a yuge gain.

Surprised you are so against the coin when it's got such a good strategy and so many dedicated people behind it.

What exactly do you have against Trumpcoin about from "hurr its a scam look at all the shills"? No shit we're shilling, we're spreading the word. Anyone who bought when I first made threads on Veeky Forums 2 months ago has already made pretty big gains.

You can still get on the train before it picks up speed. Too bad you're trying to derail it. Not doing a good job of derailing it mind you.

Shut up, shill. No one asked for your utterly predictable opinion.

This. Since OP has only been here for a year he hasn't seen the worst of crypto shilling. Trumpcoin is tame. Pandacoin was 100x worse. Even ethereum is just as bad because ethtards actually believe all the bullshit and hype. Cryptos are the new MLMs. They are just like pyramid schemes where you buy a product and only make money if people buy after you do. Its really one of the only ways NEETs know how to make money besides getting autismbux. It actually serves a good purpose though because it gives extremely poor people hope and keeps them placated. Why do you think that poor chinese people make up for 90% of trades?

exactly, people are stupid, instead of trying to save them make money off them

> Trumpcoin is a pump and dump
Well yeah.

More like pump and pump.

more like pump and TRUMP

More like 3 btc volume kiddy blocks. Who do you think you're fooling? Plus if it actually gets anywhere and gets noticed, it's gonna be shut down so quick.

You think Trump's name is not trademarked? Uhuh.

If it was at 500btc volume it would already be too late to jump on.

Also
>Shut down a crypto
I kek'd

AYY LMAO

the chinese are into btc because they can launder money from overseas chinese back into the PRC without the gov picking up on it

They have a dozen other safe ways to do this. No, its just poor people hoping to catch a train to richville. If it was all about laundering money they wouldnt be holding on to it for more time than it takes to convert it to another currency.

trumpcoin is a scam by a group of german webdevelopers working at some agency. one of them must have been browsing Veeky Forums, know enough about coding to be able to create their own crypto, and he knew you suckers and ameritards would eat a trumpcoin right up.

google it if you don't believe me. you are being taken for the fool you are.

AYY LMAO

OP is right, Trumpcoin is just a big pump and dump scam and probably illegal as well.

As a service to you all, I'll take any remaining TRUMP you have and dispose of it properly, so that you aren't liable for illegally possessing it.

Send them to,
TGnvzZ1RuShz8PiPhLTUuxArZAFypSPCi1

AYY LMAO

AYY SEXY

AYY LMAO

It's just /pol/'s way of leaking onto here.

It's likely to flop. The only (new) currencies that have real long term worth is Ether, Lisk, Sia and Rise.

>only make money if people buy after you do
doesn't that apply to basically everything

Hey I am the "WTF IS TRUMPCOIN" guy.

Yeah, his answer was appalling.

>hundreds of millions of Trump fans

Lmaooooo

You should look it up for yourself instead of expecting everyone else to tell you everything about it, how to get it etc.

There are Trump fans all over the world bro. At least 100 million in the US, many more across the seas.

No politician on earth has more worldwide supporters than Trump.

Lisk should just be called fratcoin. The founder is completely tech inept and looks like he just left a Greek life mixer. He had to hire someone to code it for him lolololol

All praise lord Vitalik

The thing you and every other anti crypto cuck doesn't understand is that no one looking to make money off crypto really believes in it. They are just hoping other people believe in it enough to drive the price up. I have 5k in various coins and I could give a fuck if they actually work, I just want other people to think they work so they buy.

Speak for yourself. I actually believe in the Trumpcoin project.

I did look it up. I was amazed buy how useless it was, and that's why I started asking stuff.

I thought maybe I missed something.

If you think it's useless then you did miss something. Did you even visit the website?