/TWG/ Techwear General Thread

Techwear, cyberpunk, terrorwave, health goth, Rick-Tech, and any dark functional aesthetics are welcome here.

The last thread was a shit show. We can do better this time. Post some new fits. Post cool inspo. Talk about the new Acronym drop. No nudes and no flame wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/techwearclothing/comments/74l3v5/i_just_lost_money_on_a_acrnm_j28_ama/
reddit.com/r/techwearclothing/comments/74z0nv/androgenous_techwear_queer_techwear/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf is the green thing the dude wearing in front??

Clothes

idiot
looks like nike pegasus and some mechanic overalls and a hoodie.

It’s a flight suit
Idiot

all these guys look cool af

Would Adidas EQT ADV suit well with techwear?

I'm so glad I have one tech jacket

it takes some serious skill to look like a tryhard in that company
but the man with squished face in the subtle bondage gear pulled it off

Can anyone recommend me a decent tech jacket around 130$?

Also it’s not nike pegasus, it’s nike mars yard 2.0 you fucking idiot

this picture is hilarious

Four Ark Air jackets (the hi vis one has a matching bucket hat)
Bedale
Topo Designs Mountain Jacket
Norse Projects Nunk (lined with heavy cotton)
Barbour x White Mountaineering parka

T.bh I only wear college basketball hoodies, obsessed with outerwear though

You can't afford techwear. Don't try to go cheap or else you'll be advertising how much of a fashion victim you are.

You can get a decent softshell from TNF/Patagonia/Marmot for $130

It won't necessarily look good though

Or an old L6

go to grailed
search for 'technical'
narrow the search for jackets
there is plenty you can afford with that if you do some research

>Four Ark Air jackets
mah nigga
Just got a pair of C310's to add to my collection today
What all do you have?

The hi vis jacket, a navy blue waterproof jacket, two camo windbreaker (just came in yesterday, they were $75 each so I couldn't pass up)
I want something from Fortis or Arktis next...f/w hasn't come out yet so I'll wait

Definitively need id

i wear mine alot

Cav empt stripe overdye sweatshirt

choose one

>for me, it's the green

>spot the main character in this anime

>tubular Doom's autistic little brother

Tilak stuff looks pretty cool

Does anyone know if Gore Tex Active is breathable enough to run/cycle in comfortably?

I think that's what a lot of these are made of

these people look fuckn gay desu senpai

anyone have any info or opinion on Parago? UK outdoor clothing company?

i know nothing about them, cant find any info outside of nerdy outdoors enthusiast forums but i saw someone wearing one of their parkas and it looked quite nice

anyone have any thoughts on some of the latest g-star stuff? they've done a handful of things that i think could work p well with some techwear fits

hello.
/diy/ fag who usually wears workwear casually.
can anyone explain to me what the fuck tech wear is?
interested...

HELLO.

“TECHWEAR” IS A TERM THAT DERIVES FROM THE TERM “TECHNICAL WEAR”.

TECHWEAR IS CLOTHING THAT IS DESIGNED FOR OPTIMAL ERGONOMIC PERFORMANCE, WITH MATERIALS THAT PROTECT THE WEARER FROM NATURAL ELEMENTS, AND FROM BODILY EXCRETIONS, SUCH AS SWEAT.

fuck all to do with g-star
also don't stain throups name with this microtrend horseshit

fucking j28 bombing
E fucked up royal on this one. fans aint gonna eat it forever

reddit.com/r/techwearclothing/comments/74l3v5/i_just_lost_money_on_a_acrnm_j28_ama/

no

a breathable rain jacket means that water can easily go through the material

I guess that can be said much better....if a material is breathable, that means that moisture can easily go through the fabric. that's why activewear/workout clothes are designed to be 'breathable' - to prevent sweat from building up underneath your clothes

basically, a breathable garment that's also supposed to not get soaked and keep you dry is counter-intuitive

this precisely why heavy-duty rain gear can get really muggy...kinda sucks for when it's warm/humid and raining (which happens where I live during the summer), but not much you can do with current technology

>pics are from Soulland x 66 North collection that just dropped

>soviet G-Suit used in jet flight
>Mars Yard sneaks
does not compute. tried too hard. that said i've been looking for one of those suits for a long time, i want to sew it into a jacket and a pair of pants

g-star raw research by aitor throup is very nice, but it's all denim. i don't know if he worked on their normal collections too, but if so, then i wouldn't be suprised if they have some fitting pieces. don't listen to , the last time g-star was a trend was when i was in 5th grade (that's like 10 years ago)

What is this mask on fifth person called? (my no spiko englando so i dont know proper name for it and i want to buy it so badly)

>The people who critique your clothing look like this

THIS

Thanks a lot

You're advertising how much of a culture victim you are by wearing techwear at all regardless of the price you fucking dumb chink lmao

rude

The whole "techwear aesthetic" is pretty lame, imo. But "techwear" understood as just wearing more technical garments that provide performance properties is never going away.

lol my thoughts exactly

This shit looks so gay.

>cyberpunk, terrorwave, health goth, Rick-Tech, and any dark functional aesthetics are welcome here.
Why?

and I'd hope so

What pants could I wear with these? Got em about a month ago and kinda forgot about them.

w2c the poncho the grill is wearing?

That guy on the right is just wearing a low profile ghillie suit.

chinese G suit

SIPBOYS

Guy in the back right is effay as fuck.

id on girls poncho?

is there such a thing as subtle techwear?

Yes.

Anyone know w2c some slim-fitting cargo shorts?

Grayman

This

This.

They all look so uncomfortable

insane asylum-core

They are all good sub-styles. Stop being so closed minded.

nonnative tourist poncho

are you Veeky Forumsggots ready for techqueer?

reddit.com/r/techwearclothing/comments/74z0nv/androgenous_techwear_queer_techwear/

It's almost as if you're fishing for a reaction

matt finessing the pubg gully suit

dude why are you on reddit, what are you gay?

LOL and mods had to lock the thread because OP was being abrasive and shitting on masculinity, "cishet people", etc. and others were calling "xer" out on it.

>only one not wearing black
based matt

Are there any good adidas pants?

these are all just awful.
wtf.