Thoughts on bleaching your hair?

Thoughts on bleaching your hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HR3rmhAVnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the only dude i know who does that is pretty gay

Meme.

Effay only if you're attractive

I've done it, go near-white and it'll look cool - don't just bleach it and not add dyes or else you'll have literal yellow hair.

this, i did it and even ore normie friends complimented me even though dying as a man is a little less accepted. I'm decently attractive but not like model status. If you think you could pull it off you probably can, if you're 5/10 or under i wouldn't do it

Yeah, tone is afterwards and use purple shampoo. Keeping it not yellowy needs tons of upkeep or ideal genetics

my friend gets it done and it looks fine, he isnt the best looking person either. just remember its your hair and not a wig so dont act like it is

Poser unless you also bleach your pubic and anal hair.

Purple or blue. And buy bottle toner. And use hair masks.

post pics pls :3 asking for a friend who is a scientist

i thought i was so cool when i bleached my back in 2002

just got it done excuse the meme hoodie

Why would you wear something and apologize for it? Are you an insecure loser?

it looks trashy, esp when your roots start growing back in full force. looks bad

I'm not apologizing for shit. I just understand that Veeky Forums will constantly shittalk anything bape or similar brands without being able to have an actual conversation

"Excuse the meme hoodie" is an apology. You could have taken it off before taking the photo if you were sincere.

insecure faggot fuck off

>excuse the meme hoodie
if you know it looks like shit why do you wear it?

do it brahz

been gray for past 18 months its mad, if you can do it yourself (its easy if you have guy hair) its not even that expensive, like 20-30 bux max every 2-3 months

if you do it yourself tho you should foil your already lightened parts in foil or you will litearlly just disintergrate ur hair (i learn this the hard way)

also get ready for it to hurt if you're like me and you need to bleach 3+ times to get it to a tonable shade

kewl

youtube.com/watch?v=4HR3rmhAVnI

looks gross

blonde hair only looks good on girls

played out, cringy, high schooler tier

shane?

Where can I cop that Gosha sweater ?

you mean orange

>t. Shit brown and jealous

Like the bleach idea but holy shit did you ruin it by posting peepboi

I laughed so loud when I saw this pic.

Im going to get an undercut tommorow then Im bleaching my hair if I dont like it Im just going to shave that shit off /buzzcut/

No thanks I dont want to go bald

these are the people giving you fashion advice

I'm really blonde and I dye it darker. Guess the grass in always greener on the other side.....

only time i bleached my hair was 9th grade, it looked terrible, but was kinda empowering. i say go for it

i did it but now my natural hair is a unique-ish brown-ish colour and the regrowth looks awful

don't want to bleach it again so i'm stuck with shit hair until i figure out how to dye it all brown or something/go to a salon

You just didn't leave the bleach in long enough. If you want it lighter the only way thats possible is to do a second bleaching, just give it like a week or two and go get another bleaching done at a salon don't just dye your hair.

cool if you're ugly, like lil peep as a "fuck you" to attractive natural/unnatural blonde haired people

lame if you're already good looking

it fucking sucks and dries out your hair also why would you want to be blonde intentionally

BLONDE IS BEAUTIFUL

is this a troll?

too much money and lasts only a month

Makes my hair actually look okay and not just flat and greasy.
That only happens if you have darker hair.

at least you're correct some times
Would you like some paypal for a new keyboard?

>S-s-orry about the stupid hoodie I chose to wear...
>W-w-what's that? Y-you don't want me to be sorry? O-ok, s-sorry about t-that, w-what I meant to say was that I l-l-like the clothes I wear... please fuck my sister as an apology. S-sorry again...

My thoughts are that it is fucking stupid, but don't let that stop you from following your dreams my dude.

i wanna try it but my beard is sooooo black it would look ridiculous

Your friend was just being nice. You are definitely not attractive enough to pull it off.

I've wanted to bleach my hair for as long as I can remember. Even when I was a kid I used to put lemon juice in my hair during the summer to try and make it more blonde. Sadly at an older age I've realized that I'm too ugly to pull it off so I never will.

Post more bleachspo, please

whiteish > yellow

I've gotten mixed responses about it r8 anons

good color bad basic cuck hairstyle

that haircut doesn't suit you at all, fucking serious right now

Ive had bleached hair for like 6 months. Still loving it

eric?

t. unconfident edgelord

this

What cut should I do then? I'm fucking clueless to anything but this

>shit hair cut
>bape
>hiding deformed chin behind phone
>apple earbuds
>shitty bathroom
>receding hairline
what exactly made you think you could pull off bleached hair?

ur hair looks dead