What is this specific style of fleece called? anyone have any brand recs other than patagonia?

what is this specific style of fleece called? anyone have any brand recs other than patagonia?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0L2AcMQMIGj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taiga makes great fleece

look into military surplus fleece

TAD shagmaster

the permavirgin

uniqlo

I have this exact jacket unworn in medium if you wanna buy it. its carhartt wip

no OP but how much are you asking?

weakday

the material of the jacket is fleece. Nautica makes some decent ones aswell + brand recognition.

how's 110 shipped? im in nyc

the uniqlo u one that just dropped today seems pretty cool

holy shit you guys are stupid

i'm asking the name or origin of this jackets specific design details, which obviously refers to the dual fleece/nylon and the chest pocket. i know patagonia popularized it but i'm looking for the source code on the design

>source code

fuck off nerd

vocaroo.com/i/s0L2AcMQMIGj

no clue lad but palace made one recently, that might have a spec

holy shit lmao
no but forreal every post in this thread other than the one suggesting i check out milsurp was unhelpful

KEK
OP, when you recover, look up Penfield

o im laffin

how will OP ever recover?

op just can't recover

poor man's wool coat

>vocaroo.com/i/s0L2AcMQMIGj
lmao

lol. Nicely done.

OP, go choke on some cocks.

and so a new meme is born

it's called the ugliest jacket I've ever seen
that's what it's called OP

6 million jews died in the holocaust

KEK

There is no particular name for this kinda jacket, they are just called 'fleece jackets'
The details are mostly based on practicality, the neck has nylon fabric on it to give it some wind resistance, giving your neck protection and there is a pocket at the chest in that direction because generally these are worn under shells/jackets as insulation and reaching something from that pocket doesn't require you to open the jacket as much.
Hiking/outdoor brands pioneered the design, pinpointing the exact first contemporary iteration is probably next to impossible.

THE ACTUAL NUMBER IS 200,000, AND THEY ALL DIED FROM TYPHUS AFTER THE ALLIES BOMBED AXIS RAILWAYS. THE REAL TRAGEDY WAS THE HOLODOMOR, THE JEW-LED FAMINE-GENOCIDE THAT KILLED 7-10 MILLION WITHIN ONE YEAR.

are these sold out already?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0L2AcMQMIGj

seconding milsurp/basic fleece

>are these sold out already?
yea, I got the very last one of that color

OP BTFO

welp

this is a good thread.
I appreciate this.

carhartt also BTFO

nice

deep pile fleece