$12 monthly service from the bank

>$12 monthly service from the bank

>5% atm fee

Should I just end it?

>Being poor and unemployed

Most banks give you a free account as long as you set up direct deposit with them. Get a job or keep a small balance with them.

>having less than 5k in the bank

I'm not even in uni yet and I have more Than that you poorfag

You have an old account. Talk to a banker.

It's fuckin bullshit.

They did it at my bank and did not even send out a notice to customers.

So all the sudden these fees started.

Great business practices.

why do you have a business checking account?

This

I own a small business - I'm just not keen on keeping thousands of dollars in the bank so I used to just use the debit card 5x per month - I thought I was over my minimum balance so I didn't bother this month

Are you fucking slow? I think you can figure that one out for yourself m8

My balance requirement is lower with Chase.

Uni is where you turn into a poorfag dipshit

I worked for Chase as a teller for a few months. Shits n giggles.

Do you know it takes a 30 second sit-down with a banker to have that fee waived for up to like 6 months.

Just say you're not happy, didn't know about it, want to be a Chase customer long-term etc.

Chances are the banker doesn't give a fuck (source - me, I knew a bunch and none gave a fuck as they click 1 button to refund fees)

Tell them if they dont refund the 12 dollars and pay you 20 on top of the refund for the stress caused, you will take ur money somewhere else. They will pay it, trust me.
I used to get 25 dollar overcharge penalties on my debit card for buying cigs a few times it would stack up (25x3=75 etc...) >> i straight up told my bank to shut off my account when it got to 0.00 so i wouldnt get charged overdrafts, AND IF THEY DIDNT I WAS GOING TO PACK UP AND GO TO ANOTHER BANK. And they caved.
Bankers are inferior bitches who sucked at physics in high school. They dont deserve 10% of the money they make. Shit eating inferiors. All of them

...or keep your shitty brick and mortar bank and use it to open an online checking account with free atm

Currently a chase teller, Want to know what you moved onto?

200 transactions per month? You mean they charge you if you decide to swipe more than 200 times? The fuck

Don't you have a online bank or a fee free account?

> comdirect bank (germany)
> no fees and free atm(why are we talking about this?) in europe and some other countries

In French banks they don't care whether you're rich or not, they charge you $30 for the account + $50 for a basic debit card (blue Visa) + other fees for insurance, big transfers, etc.

I also have several corporate accounts at Société Générale for my companies and they're charging around $500 yearly for each business account. And these accounts are loaded with cash.

Obviously I get the usual French service for this price: it taked several weeks to meet someone at the bank, employees promise to waive fees but they keep on being charged lol, your instructions are ignored, etc.

>inb4 "try another bank", they're all the same overpriced, non-working junk here

Fuck that rigged country desu.

$30 and $50 for personal accounts are also yearly fees obviously, not monthly.

The one good thing in working for a bank besides having an employee savings plan where they match contributions is that I don't pay most bank fees.

>banking with a bank that has fees
>banking with a bank that doesn't reimburse ATM fees

you niggas fucked up

UK Masterrace here, never paid a bank fee in me life

Kek
Amerifags still regularly paying to Mr. Shekelstein.
I don't need to pay a cent, regardless of what I do or not