Is the USD going to tank now that a woman is on the money? I mean we all know that women make less money...

Is the USD going to tank now that a woman is on the money? I mean we all know that women make less money. Why would they try to tank their own currency?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/20-dollar-bill-1990-circulated-Series-L-/131742564321?nav=SEARCH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

start collecting old $20 andrew jacksons gais.. they will go up in value.. lest you get stuck with fiat currency with a negress on it

>lest you get stuck with fiat currency with a negress on it
not just any woman... a black woman, they make the least! what in the fuck are they thinking?

ayyy

fucking kikes petitions for a fucking niggers to replace one of the greatest presidents of all time

just fuck my country up senpai

U r parasitic

This might cause an economic boom in the U.S. as every person tries to spend the new $20 bills as if it were a game of Old Maid. Almost no one is going to like the new $20 bills and they'll spend them to get rid of them.

The worm was succulent, couldn't resist.

*puke*

This $20 bill looks like a plot to drive people towards a cashless society.

> That nose

Don't worry guys. I'll set a place where you can throw away all of your new $20 bills so you don't have to money with a black woman on it.

I will make sure you never have to see them again.

Wow I bet you're real fun at a party.

This. The gov is also changing the 1's and 5's, on the back tho. People are going to graffiti the chit out of the bills probably with racist crap, libtards and bored sjw's will go apeshit over it and call for the end of hard currency. The gov and the jews have been trying forever to make it easier to control/monitor people's spending.

I wonder how much this cost taxpayers to change the bill anyways.

No, it's going to tank because USA is on the verge of collapse, and the rest of the world are sick of their bullshit, and want to move away from the USD as the base currency of the world.

Doesn't matter. We got the guns & the bombs. (Strongest military in the world).
> Merican Privilege

I would bet one of the new twenties that this guy is more fun than this guy at a party.

I don't have any fucking money. Did the illuminati predict the end of free currency and the rise of government control when they designed it?

kek

No it doesnt matter. Removing lees statue however is retarded as fuck and it goes to show any dumbass can get elected mayor.

504 fag detected,

kys

HOLY HUMPING OTTO"S BATMAN!! Is that the new shillcoin!

Yeah, those guns and bombs are sure going to save millions of americans from starvation!

The Jackson bill will never be worth anything more than $20 in your lifetime.

>Yeah, those guns and bombs are sure going to save millions of americans from starvation!
>bomb mexico
>eat their beans
problem solved

Not sure.

Anyway, a better way to make a profit right now is to buy €500 bills, since their sale value on the black market is already €520. Literally go to any Chinatown in Europe and you can make good bucks selling those. They'll be worth even more in the future since the ECB decided to stop printing the bill.

Probably same story with the SGD 10,000 bill (like $7,000 or so) in Singapore, a favorite of shady Chinese "investors".

This nigga woman looks like a man anyway :))

Please tell me this is some type of lol maymay pepe picture. That shit looks so photoshopped, it's fake money.

I want a women on the bill, but forcing one into it feels a bit forced. It is no big deal to be honest, men have been dominant in everything for centuries and it is acceptable that even after decades of relative equality not as many women pioneers showed up. Things should be natural not forced.

In the end I probably couldn't care less, I'm not even a citizen, but I would have gotten mildly upset if they kicked Hamilton. Dude's awesome.

No. It wont.

China plz.

japan has a 24 year female old poet on their bill.

about time the US got with the times and started putting people of great worth, instead of le president meme guys.

any time a cashier hands on to me, i'm going to tell them to give me a real $20

>Not sure.
Then you're retarded. The US 20 is one of hte most circulated bills in the entire planet. Even if you completely ignore the millions of them abroad right now that won't return for decades, you have to consider all the people who think just like you and will keep 5 twenties around to make a profit. Just like how everyone keeps important comic books or trading cards now despite not realizing that the reason some are valuable in the first place is that they were completely worthless when they first came out and nobody foresaw them being valuable.

Thats retarded - go google up coin collecting sites , rarity is the only thing that matters for value and even old rare paper money is hardly worth shit

I can get a 500 dollar confederate bill for 200 dollars 2016 money - kind of shitty return on investment if it was a gamily heirloom dontcha think?

>fiat currency
Well there's your problem. Even in the Constitution they made sure to say "Shall not emit bills of credit." But unfortunately we have Libtards that just can't into just economics for all.

>forcing one into it feels a bit forced
I've heard a little here and a little there about us getting a woman on our money (CAD) too. I sure as shit hope it's one of our great poets or authors but it'll probably turn out to be some fag shit or slave shit. Best case scenario, outside of a great writer, would be some native/metis battle woman who slaughtered anglos and brits hundreds of years ago

I want them to explain why they couldn't make a $30 bill or something. It's like every fucking thing about our money is fair game - fonts, colors, alignment, layout, front vs back, anti-counterfeit tricks, size (muh blindness), etc - except ye holy denominations that shalt be observed forever and ever amen.

All putting this derpy bigger on the $20 will do is piss non-SJWs off and waste a ton of money replacing bill readers everywhere from banks to Pepsi machines.

And I guess that goes for the other bills they're only fucking up the backs of (for now). What are they going to do, scan only one side? Yeah, only checking the white man on the front will go over real well with SJW trash.

Can't wait to scribble shit on each one I come across and see how lefties react when they have to accept them. And of course this also .

>rarity is the only thing that matters
Yes. And 20 dollar bills aren't going to be rare enough even double in value a hundred years from now.

>kind of shitty return on investment if it was a gamily heirloom dontcha think?
No because confederate currency was hyperinflated. That's like saying "If I have 5000 yen I can only get 50 dollars out of it. that's a bad investment, don't you think?"
Plus, I don't even know how that statement contributes to your post. Or why you think my post is retarded in the first place, because you're basically saying the same fucking thing I am.

Literally what do liberals have to do with anything you're trying to say?

>504
What? Source me on this. I refuse to beleive somebody out cancered the blm people here.

First time on Veeky Forums, from /pol/
Y'all don't disappoint

>Women put on $20 bill
>Is now $15.40

>tfw buying a jackson bill

Hello retard, recent $20 bills in good shape (from the 90s or 00s) are ALREADY selling for $21 to $25 on eBay.

Do your homework instead of spouting nonsensical rants.

m.ebay.com/itm/20-dollar-bill-1990-circulated-Series-L-/131742564321?nav=SEARCH

>He extrapolated from 2 data points

Sometimes I forget just how unfathomably stupid this board is.