What's your diet Veeky Forums? What do you eat? How much? And how often?

What's your diet Veeky Forums? What do you eat? How much? And how often?

bananas or cashews or nothing and coffee for breakfast
raw salad and bread and hummus for lunch
some proper meal for dinner.

Bowl of chocolate cereal or three eggs and black coffee for breakfast,
Anything from lasagna to stews for lunch (1-3 servings),
Chocolate spread or 1-4 pieces of fruit for snack (If I'm caffeinated I don't eat anything),
Leftovers for dinner

Also, I don't take sugar outside aforementioned (including sodas).

Semi-Veeky Forums here with active lifestyle. Cheeseburgers for lunch and chicken/rice/veg bowls for dinner. Skip breakfast. No snacks, ever. Zero calorie energy drinks. Ice water (tap/filtered) from a styrofoam cup all day every day (it's hot here).

>What's your diet Veeky Forums?

MY MEALS, AND THE FOOD THAT CONSTITUTES MY MEALS, REGARDED IN COLLECTIVE MANNER.

>What do you eat?

CEREALS, LEGUMES, VEGETABLES, FRUITS, AND DERIVATIVES FROM EACH ONE OF THOSE CATEGORIES —EXEMPLI GRATIA: BREAD, OIL, TORTILLA, COOKIES, GRANOLA, ET ALIA.

>How much?

AS MUCH AS IS SUFFICIENT.

>And how often?

WHENEVER MY IS HUNGRY; I USUALLY EAT ONE MAIN MEAL PER DAY, WITH SMALLER MEALS THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

NEVER EAT ANYTHING UNTIL AFTER TWO HOURS AFTER WAKING; NEVER EAT ANYTHING WITHIN TWO HOURS BEFORE SLEEPING.

>WHENEVER MY [BODY] IS HUNGRY...

Pizza every single day. A whole extra large with deli pepperoni hot italian sausage bacon and pineapple.

user I think you mean semi-fat, Also snacking is important biological fuel. Almonds, Grapes, Oranges, Bananas. All good snacks.

coffee water and cigarettes

I walk 7 miles each day for work, so no, I'm not fat. I just don't lift or do serious cardio.
>a shitton of sugar
>good snacks
Ah, the fatty shows himself. Almonds are okay, but only if you activate them.

i have a physical job and work out 6 days a week so pretty much whatever i want

I eat whatever the hell I please except total garbage food: candy, soda, ice cream, cake, fried shit, pizza, chips, things of that ilk. Other than that anything's fair game

What the fuck does it mean to activate almonds?

How long does that sustain you? a day? solid food is required at some point

walking has zero correlation with being thin or fit. there's tons of fatasses who walk. there's even more fatasses who run. they think running for 20 minutes a day counteracts the milkshake and large pizza they are for a snack

small portions of high fiber/high protein and some carbs.

Pic is macaroni, shredded beef, eggs, diet coke. it doesn't "fill you up" but it keeps you going. with some good coffee or tea you just need small meals in good ratio. I'd prefer to avoid carbs like pic related and instead replace them with gluten free or some keto option.

hummus, cashews, butter, all are great for fat content and satiation.

I'd also like to add some greens to this like spinach. if you keep your ratios in line naturally you will be satiated, energetic, and full without excess calories.

typical advice about "white" foods and NO DESSERT. following these advice alone will make you dramatically healthier. Try to limit sugar to minimum. take some vitamins. get your heart rate up regularly to ensure good metabolism

keep track of your insulin response.

two eggs every morning, for lunch usually salad and some beans/legumes, for dinner cooked vegetables and something like tofu/veggie sausage, snacks of almonds and pears, and have coffee/water throughout the day as well

How do you live on this?

two eggs and coffee for breakfast
either soup and some sort of fruit for lunch or just a small snack
asparagus and salmon for dinner
i eat the exact same meals every single day unless i'm doing stuff in the city

I forgot to add i have some kind of grain with lunch but yeah, thats generally it. it doesnt seem super light to me

Seriously, I couldn't eat like this, I need to have some bad carbs and a hearty meal.

This is my diet:

I work at a trendy cafe so I live off eggs, bacon, avocado, black coffee and ciggies.

C I G G I E S

>breakfast
usually toast with jam or cream cheese, or one egg and a hashbrown

>lunch
one apple and one orange, and 15 whole roasted unsalted almonds

>dinner
rice, chicken, some sort of vegetable (usually spinach b/c that's the easiest to cook)

7 miles of walking is easily burning +2400. Cheeseburger and a rice bowl isn't likely to be over +2400...

Depends on season, off season and so on. Basic guidelines are these

>high carbs breakfast, around 25% of daily calories, one fruit and generally orange juice. A lot of coffee
>lunch and dinner, nothing too strange about this
>2 or 3 snacks spread out through the day, a bit too high in fats sometimes
>5 fruits each day
>at least one fuckhuge serving of vegetables, typically broccoli
>water

The fact that I have to load carbs for sports means I get to each most meats in sandwiches. About 1800-2500 calories each day, on a very high activity week I may pump it up to around 3000 but that's pretty rare

>7 miles of walking is easily burning +2400
LMAO you don't actually believe that don't you?

I know on my fitbit if I walk 10km I burn over 2400 calories.

I'm 16 bmi and I don't walk particularly fast.

I don't see why user wouldn't be burning at least as many calories.

FYI 2400kcal is about a large pizza.

Unless you mean 2400 including your basal daily metabolism, there’s no way that’s true

Unless the first user found a way to stop his BMR I see no reason not to count it...

He's not a walking robot after all, is he?

its not. i am snacking myself but its weak minded to snack. avoid snacking. three meals a day are enough. you should do breakfast though

are u retarded?

I eat a shitload of sugar and snacks. My blood has not enough sugar and I'm underweight

are u fat-tarded?

How do you make the bread and hummus?

it's an epi;c,, meme

Whatever I want as long as it's under 1700 cals.