How does Veeky Forums afford their clothing?

What kind of jobs does Veeky Forums have and how do you manage your spendings on clothing?

College bursary

Stolen clothes are free.

I work a shitty government clerk job that due to being unionized pays about 20 bucks an hour.

Not a lot but I also have no social life and cheap rent so it lets me blow my money on whatever stupid shit I want.

Daddy's money

pretending to be a girl and getting guys to send you money

Same situation. Work as a half-programmer/half-solution manager (or whatever the fuck they call it). Earn 2600€ and have a pretty cheap flat with no real social life. Like to spend it on clothes, yet I realize that I don't really wear them all that much since I dress like Raf for my job anyway.

none of my hobbies cost money and i dont go out; i buy the cheapest food at the store, i have no gf, et cetera.

nothing

I have a decent paid job and don't pay rent on my accommodation. So I have allot of spare money.

I stopped giving a shit about fashion until I got a job (aka until I graduated and started working). Not really a hobby to be into if you're scrounging for loose change/trying to save money IMO, at that point it's just not really worth it.

I thrift clothes then have them tailored. Having well fitted clothes will always look effay. It can be hit or miss though.

I fucking love this fit so much and I wish I knew every piece in it

shoes are ozweegos

I'm this guy's online dominatrix and he sends me money for anything I want, I'm a guy and I'm not into it, but he doesn't know that, have made roughly $65k if I had to guess, he's a richfag.

was actually considering doing this. but i chickened out

I'm a sysadmin. It's an easy job and I make decent money, but I kind of hate it.

I try not to spend frivolously (Don't eat out a lot, don't buy random novelties that I'll get bored with by the end of the week, etc) so I've usually got plenty of money when I want to buy clothes.

Physician

scientist

Yeah that's the only thing I recognize.

> I work a shitty government clerk job that due to being unionized pays about 20 bucks an hour.
can you go into more detail on your qualifications and how I would go about getting that job? Sounds ideal for me

crappy warehouse job that pays $15 an hour, and since i live near nyc my taxes are stupid i buy what i can

Lmaoooo

are u me?

I work at a fashion retail job so I get clothes discounted. I really only spend money every once and a while so if I want to get clothes outside of where I work I can and not worry about it.

Thrift stores. Avg cost of an item is $5. I make the trips fast, only get stuff in good condition, hit up multiple stores.