I present the most pointless article of clothing ever created. The vest

I present the most pointless article of clothing ever created. The vest.

Nah vests are tight

I always get compliments when I wear mine

Going to have to agree.

Keeps your core warm without restricting movement. It’s practical for active use

>a person who never goes outdoors posts about outdoor equipment.

You look autistic

they can be done well

what do you call that pose?

Hooded pants are still the most pointless article of clothing ever created.

kek is that the john lennon walk

its pointless to you because youve most likely never actually worked or done any kind of physical labor in your entire life. people who actually do outdoor work use vests. they keep your chest warm while allowing your arms to be free of restriction.

>hooded pants
what

skinny or fat beta male detected
Nice try.

Maybe for looks but vests are god-tier when you are actually doing stuff.

I've done plenty of outdoor work with a company that supplied clothing. They gave me a warm fleece vest that I never wore except for really cold night shifts when you had to layer as much as possible.

They really are useless. If you're cold enough to need to keep your core warm then you're going to want your arms warm too. Conversely, if you're working hard enough to require your arms free like that you'll be warm enough to not need the vest in the first place.

post Veeky Forums vests

It's very hit and miss, as is everything else.

But vest + hoodie can look pretty cool and super laid back, and vest + flannel shirt can make a man look very masculine and active.

Vests are great because since there aren't any sleeves you don't need extra space and thus get the perfect fit.

The only people who don't like vests are the idiots who don't realise that bomber jackets looks like trash bags.

It's a Veeky Forums meme so old that I don't even have the image saved anymore, newfag.

There was a Veeky Forums thread which attempted to come up with a truly new type of garment. They actually succeeded. Hooded pants.

M
A B S O L U T E
D
M
A
N