How long would it take for a carhartt to get worn down like this?

how long would it take for a carhartt to get worn down like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

carhartt-wip.com/en/men-jackets-jackets/loop-emblem-jacket-hamilton-brown-yellow-127_1
carhartt-wip.com/en/men-jackets-jackets/santa-fe-jacket-hamilton-brown-tobacco-rinsed-76_1
carhartt-wip.com/en/men-jackets-pullover/nimbus-pullover-amarone-679_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probs 10y+, carhartt being buletproof isnt meme, its fucking reality
just fuck it up manually desu and it will wear in like that probs

just park your car on the asphalt and change your oil

Just buy a used one of ebay

>buy carthartt jacket
>go work outdoors for 2 years
>perfectly worn jacket

BEAT 100 NIGGERS OFF THE STREET AND YOUR JACKET WILL GLOW

what kind of carhartt is tht??

They sell prefaced ones.

Else you could leave it on your roof in the sun for a month or two depending where you live. You can also wash things with very diluted bleach.

I don't have a Carhartt jacket my dickies chore coat has barely faded at all in the last 3 hears even though I wear it a lot

>prefaced
Pre-faded*

Just wash it on the heavy cotton setting 10 times

"a carhartt"

yes, a carhartt. a carhartt jacket

Nah I'v owned a Carhartt work jacket that I used for every day wear. Mine took around 2 years of seasonal (fall-winter) everyday wear. It got broken in nicely from just me going back and forth to school in it. Throwing it in the wash once or twice after breaking it in will age it nicely as well.

Are carhartt wip jackets warm enough to be worn during winter (0 to -10 Celsius)? They're described as "nylon taffeta lined" or "cotton poplin lined" on the site but I don't really know what the fuck that means.

They have a fuckton of different jackets. Which one in particular are you looking at?

carhartt-wip.com/en/men-jackets-jackets/loop-emblem-jacket-hamilton-brown-yellow-127_1

carhartt-wip.com/en/men-jackets-jackets/santa-fe-jacket-hamilton-brown-tobacco-rinsed-76_1

carhartt-wip.com/en/men-jackets-pullover/nimbus-pullover-amarone-679_1

which model jacket is this?

Carhartt Detroit jacket

thanks m8

ricecandy done did it again xdd each time with this dude, hot diddily damn, right guys?

What do I put in those pockets?

Is it normal to have your shirt hang lower than your jacket?

A notepad which you use to solve time

This jacket is cropped quite high

A WEEK

GET TWO JACKETS, one large by two sizes. go to a tailor. Enjoy.

Solving time? Where do I start

Gravity