User, how do I fix my social skills?

user, how do I fix my social skills?

>Browse Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums
>Get decently good looking. (I still think I'm pretty ugly.)
>Girl finally compliments me by calling me cute.
>T-thanks...
>Awkwardly grin and walk away.

What do I do now?

It's all downhill from there anyway.

Next time ask her if she wants a toothpick (carry them around with you) after a long pause while staring at her.

Welcome to my fucking life user
Girls never smile at me and when they do, I'm dressed like shit in basketball shorts and a tshirt at the mall. I usually just awkwardly smile back and try to walk away as fast as I can instead of maybe stopping to talk or even saying hi. Feels bad man

STOP MASTURBATING.

First thing might be to forgive yourself for being a retard and to re-adjust your expectations. I don't think there's anything we can tell you that is going to make you Chad in your next interaction.
Most people are socially competent because they have spent their entire lives grinding those skills while you probably sat by yourself playing vidya, or something.
Would you expect to pick up a violin and be good on the first try? No, you'd probably spend hundreds of hours sucking.

Second would be find ways to have "bros" before you expect to get "hos." Then you can learn by watching and imitating competent men rather than only focusing on trial and error with women.

Third would be get a pen and paper and write some basic scripts of what to say when you're approached. The idea isn't to write a screenplay or have a script you conform to even when it doesn't fit the situation: it's just to give you less to think about when you're on your feet and parts of your brain are shutting off from a stress they are not used to dealing with.

>user, how do I fix my social skills?
Force yourself to go outside and do something in a place where there are normally a lot of other people. If you live near a nice park, go walk or bike every day. If you have a gym, go join. If you have a laptop or something, sit in a small cafe for maybe an hour and a half and just people watch. Or better yet, join something. Like start taking lessons on something you like. And in every instance that you're outside, do something that you know will force you to have to interact with someone else, even if it's menial. And if you ever feel embarrassed or "mess up," just tell yourself it's no big deal and your mistake is the last thing on that person's mind at the end of the day. The more you do it, the more accustomed you'll become to other people. I know it's a lot harder said than done, but everything starts off as a willingness to change and grow and accept yourself as you are. We're all just scrapping by at the end of the day. Nobody really has it all together.

fake rei baka

How do you become Veeky Forums with no social skills?
Not sure if it helps but what helped me was trying to fit in as much as possible, completely neglecting what I think or find funny on the inside. It's much easier for me to talk like that because if they shut me down or it goes bad I can just think 'oh, that wasn't the real me so I shouldn't care'.

How he is fake?

I've had some almost-confessions from girls that I've been too autistic to properly respond to (stopped doing that now though) but if a girl called you cute to your face, you could have dicked her down right there in public

Where I live people literally hate and fear you if you are alone in public.

where do you live

I doubt becoming a calculating sociopath under a facade of normiedom would make anyone truly happy

sweden

Tbh. I was wearing something a bit different. My fit on my jacket was way too large and honestly I didn't think I looked that great.

I'm still a bit paranoid and thinking she said it sarcastically...

Find a job in door to door marketing

not him but i'm already 24 and i don't think it's worth it to really work on it, because life is not gonna be that long anyway, after 30, there will be nothing to enjoy in life.

you dont know what your life is gonna be like at 30 your idea of what will happen at 30 is just a product of your current depressed state

bump

gud advise

>after 30, there will be nothing to enjoy in life.
Son, let me explain something to you as a 35-year-old, as simple and digestible as possible: in the past five years, I've had more prime 19-14 pussy than at any other time of my life.

You're assmad now because you're right at the tail end of the losing-out stage, but poontown is around the fucking corner so GET. PREPARED.

>14
I really hope you meant 24

>prime 19-14 pussy
Shit, this is the worst typo I've ever made in my life. 19-24. Jesus.

I'm OP btw

Pro tip: if a girl calls you cute it means you look like a bitch and are a 0 on the imitation scale = NOT CHAD

just give up

sounds like a pretty high estrogen place

I managed. Went from being a high school literally who that never talked to anyone to a full on normie blend in, did trends and shit just to fit in with them. It's liberating desu.

just get Veeky Forums man, if youre tall and Veeky Forums they wont 'hate you'

>6'4"
>Veeky Forums
>group of manlet fuckboys walk up from distance, start screaming 'hey whats going on bro ahaha' in a condescending manner from far away
>as they get closer and pass me they suddenly get really quiet and dont say anything when standing right next to me

Ok, so how do I get tall? Answer me that, smart guy.

hmmm, well in that case just get really buff. you build muscle with greater ease the shorter you are.

You probably look like a serial killer, not exactly a good thing either.

Pretty much what happened to me lol, i changed my whole life and personality to fit in and become super normie because i thought that would help me make more friends and have things to talk about
And like it worked I made a bunch of friends, talk to girls a bit now
The side effect is now i just hate myself and my life
Its like the super cliche "look in the mirror and you dont recognize the person looking back" but its too late to go back, i dont even remember who i was before

Should have followed it up with witty/playful remark.

Post pic

I think you have to balance this shit out
everyone needs friends and human interaction in general, but an introvert will never be happy with being constantly surrounded with superficial ultra-norimes

LIFT
EAT
LEARN TO DANCE DAMN NICE
START GETTING SICK OF ENDLESS WAVES OF 18-24 YR OLD ASS ~30

THAT IS LITERALLY IT

It takes time, it takes insight, and most of all it takes effort if you've been a social retard all your life. For some people, handling social interaction is natural and easy, while for others it's impossible no matter how hard they try.

1. Try to imagine what the other person feels like, and the best way to make that person like you.

Once you start looking at people more, you will start noticing little things in the way they carry themselves and what they say that let you understand how they feel about you.

If you notice they're uncomfortable, try to be more open and approachable, change something in the way you present yourself.

2. Most people like people who are friendly without being clingy.

What does this mean? It means that if you're having a short social interaction with someone you don't know yet, you should smile slightly and try to be talkative without forcing them to pay attention to you: make it natural, make it quick, and make it feel genuine.

If you want to seduce a girl it's noticeably harder, but if you just want to get along with people, smiling and being friendly (without being the overly excitable / desperate guy) works with almost anyone.

3. Realize not everyone will be your friend.

You can have working social relationships with people with whom you don't click: that's fine. Not everyone you will end up hanging around with must be 100% compatible with your personality.

4. Keep trying. Meet new people. Keep the way you talk simple, friendly, spontaneous, polite and most of all slightly reserved: you need to carry yourself as if you don't NEED friends because you're already happy with yourself, but wouldn't mind making more friends.

DON'T try to learn social skills from tv series / movies / anime / comics / novels or any form of fiction.