Thoughts on these leather jackets?

Thoughts on these leather jackets?

Which one do you prefer if any?

I'm looking to get one

Other urls found in this thread:

lac.la/collections/shop/products/lac-no-2-moto-blk?variant=43133501069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The top one is the least offensive, still not a good buy.

these all suck
middle one is especially atrocious, looks like a bouncer from some cheap and gaudy fetish club

Kinda eurotrashy.

Could you give examples of some good jackets?

get something more classic and less overdesigned
I'm not into leather jackets myself, but I like the look of some SLP and Schott NYC stuff, and the quality is supposed to be really good too

some people here seem to also like Rick Owens' leather jackets, that is if you want something more on the weird side

jesus christ the arm zippers on the top one

you're not a fucking final fantasy 8 character, stop this bullshit and go for the classic style

all beyond terrible

get anything close to this and you're good.
undercover usim for more punk

>you're not a fucking final fantasy 8 character, stop this bullshit and go for the classic style

But what if people have commented my face looks like that of a final fantasy character? Shouldn't I kind of go full anime? You know...play my strengths

>Shouldn't I kind of go full anime?
never go full anime

this

Lewis leathers and perfecto also make quality jackets.

i still cant believe that chinks actually buy this trash brand, i see these nasty manlets wearing this rancid shit every day at uni

how did the kikes manage to trick them into thinking its good in any way?

>Schott

If you are disgustingly handsome, then go for the bottom one. If not then avoid all of these and just get a normal biker jacket

philipp plein is all the rage in Russia / Eastern Europe where I live

It is a huge status signal

My off-the-cuff guide to buying leather jackets:

*Got a lack of chin and/or not much jawline? Do not buy a leather jacket.
*Can you lift 2/3/4/5? If not: do not buy a leather jacket.
*Your leather jacket budget should be 800-1200+. You should not expect to go cheaper unless it is second-hand.
*You are encouraged to go second-hand IF you can spot a jacket that was the equivalent of a 800-1200 jacket when it was new.
*Have you owned a good amount of casual jackets and assembled nice fits with them? If not: do not buy a leather jacket.

OP - always remember that there are special tailors in this world who ONLY do leather jackets. And remember that GOOD leather like that old riding jacket moto shit reacts beatifully with heat and detergents! Really, wash the fuck outta a good, old, full grain biker.

How you think Boris and CCP used to get that "60 year old jacket" feel?

Pic is my corny shit

gaudy, overdesigned cheap-looking shit like this looks good to new rich people from the second world, where everyone generally dresses plainly

This is my dream jacket, but no way a lamb leather biker is worth $2.5k+.

Anyone have experience on reondistrict L01 rep? Or the new LAC reps that's been going around? lac.la/collections/shop/products/lac-no-2-moto-blk?variant=43133501069

Bottom one is easily the nicest.

i can't wrap my head around why phillp plein is a thing. their shit literally looks like something you'd get at zara or h&m, so trashy and tacky but the prices are putting even brands like gucci to shame

>Anyone have experience on reondistrict L01 rep

I'm going to buy it around December/January. Not now because I have to buy other things but from what I have researched it's the best l01 rep out there. The only differences with the real jackets are:

>Straight stitching on the upper back.
>Eppauletes are a bit bigger/bulkier on the parts that are furthest away from your neck.
>No inner tag that say how to clean the jacket and were it was made.
>It's a bit thicker than the real jacket (can't find the picture but there was a comparison on Reddit showing that it was thicker).
>Lining isn't silk.
>Puerhomme tag (can be easily rmoved)
>SLP tag has to be sewn on by you.

Thanks for this. Honestly only interested in the quality of the leather and how it will look worn and aged. Definitely gonna remove tags and not sew on the SLP tag. Not trying to flex reps, just really like the cropped and slim fit of the L01.

I will probably wait on some reviews of the LAC brand since it seems to be really close between the two, with LAC being $100 cheaper and looks thinner than the Reon one. It'll probably give a better fit with a thinner leather but still up for debate desu.

Funny because in France only suburban lowlife niggers wear that kind of trash.

slavs are nuts tho

but wouldnt shopping from french fashion houses be a better way to show status seeing as its basically at the same price point? And with the added bonus of not looking like shit.