COP OR NOT

New cupperknut fall winter edition

Sandro coat pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

zappos.com/p/chippewa-american-handcrafted-gq-apache-lacer-boot-brown/product/8040421/color/6?ef_id=WdvaEwAABABoGDqv:20171009202406:s
allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/boots/higgins-mill-boot-with-dainite-sole/SF7561.html
lac.la/collections/shop/products/lac-no-2-moto-blk?variant=43133501069
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*or* in grey

This one.
Black coats are funeral/school-shooter core

Charcoal > navy > camel.

Black coats are the least versatile.

>black
>not versatile
As usual Veeky Forums is retarded.

mask

better in grey
definite cop

i need a tracktop for running now that it's getting cold. is this too much slavcore?

would cop the grey
no one besides Veeky Forums users or cs:go players will think you're a slav

cop or naught, thats if i can find the boots in my size

i live in an area where the population is 70% russian and that top doesnt give me slav vibes

No on those boots. Just get some regular leather wyatts or chelseas instead. Trust me you'll only be able to incorporate those into a small number of fits.

If it won't hurt your bank account I would definitely get them,

I already have a pair of chain wyatts so maybe ill just get some chelsea's instead

Black is literally one of the least versatile colors.

aussie just moved to canada where it's gonna be fucken cold

what's an effay jacket that I can wear between 0 and -40c (32 to -40 for Fmericans)

also shoes?

my oblivious housemates are recommending me practical but ugly as shit stuff. I know I can find something that will be practical and fashionable...

For jackets get something puffy and synthetic for super cold days. Canada goose is an expensive meme brand but supposedly good quality. Outdoorsy brands like LL Bean and Patagonia will have some good stuff, just make sure it's got a windproof shell and down or fake down insulation. Also get like 3 minimum wool sweaters that you can layer under light jackets when it's warmer than like -5 or -10 C.

For everything between 0c and like -20c you can kinda be fashionable with boots as long as you have some thicc wool socks. Chippewa makes some nice leather boots in the ~$200ish price range, if you want to go any cheaper than that I recommend military surplus. But you might want some serious insulated snow boots for days when you don't give a shit about looking good. On the topic of surplus, Varusteleka has some German insulated rain boot style leather boots that look really fucking warm and high quality for like $50. If I didn't already own some insulated snow boots I'd definitely buy them personally.

link to the exact boots you're talking about?

please (sorry forgot my manners)

It's ok you're new to Canada

Something like this:
zappos.com/p/chippewa-american-handcrafted-gq-apache-lacer-boot-brown/product/8040421/color/6?ef_id=WdvaEwAABABoGDqv:20171009202406:s

There are also the LL Bean/Chippewa katahdin boots that are really similar and same price range. Or you can usually find some red wing iron rangers for like $250-$300 if you look around a little.

Which one?

cop for $175?

cheers mate

they're all awful and so is that logo

Rokkvi Gore-Tex by Norse Projects is an absolute beast of a jacket with full waterproofing and down insulation

cop or not?

what other colorways are there

Fendi bag?

these are a couple "jewel" air max colourways. The only other one in this pack is a maroon one w/ a black swoosh. Pretty meh

Axel Arigato

Definitely No op.

It should be ok Adidas core never gets old

If you're going to buy this i recommend at least 5 pieces of clothes ta goes VERY well with it

Don't

Definitely cop, very pretty.

Future core?

Don't

Thin ends are very ugly

Simple, Looks ok

Thinking in buying these, a long top shirt and a doc martens

I am low on versatile sneakers, my current zx fluxes are 4 years old and beaten. In need of white sneakers, any (affordable) alternatives?

Just looking for a warm, black, longish coat

Do they have a wheel in the sole? Pretty rad my dude

Tell me
allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/boots/higgins-mill-boot-with-dainite-sole/SF7561.html

very comfy but might look stupid?

and this

This LAC brand that ripped off Saint laurent. Cop or no?

ye,

mind helping me with which colorway should I go for?

i like the left one better but I am afraid it may be too blueish

cop

I'm thinking left because of the blue

thanks bae

Orange
Purple
bright yellow
lime green
pink

what are you fucking talking about

you're a retard

Bought pants in pic related for $50 USD new when retail is $240. The quality is insane and the fit is pretty good on me - my only issue is the crease. I kind of want to return them but I feel like they're too nice to pass up.

Link?

lac.la/collections/shop/products/lac-no-2-moto-blk?variant=43133501069

After looking at it I'm gonna have to say no. Id youre looking for decent reps try Reondistrict

Is the Reon one actually a good leather jacket? How does it compare to like all saints? Not a fan of the branding Reon does on the zips and I don't want to flex reps but it seems like a small thing if its actually a good alternative.

W H I C H O N E ?
H
I
C
H
O
N
E
?

Well its lamb leather and the all saints one I had was calf leather so thr Reon is lighter as far as weight as far as fit goes my AS jacket sat a bit lower on the waste than I liked and the RD is a slighgly more cropped fit. The branding on the zips is hardly noticable and I run mine without any tags or that chain. Heres mine for reference

Bottom left you can never go wrong with the OG colorway.

Np bud

True but my only cause for hesitation is that everyone goes for the OG colorway

Well if I had to choose something to differentiate myself probably the paint splatters then.

we're not in kansas anymore/10

yes yes yes
id?

do you want to look like the one kid who smoked weed once and now they need to tell everyone about it? if yes cop, if not then for the love of god please dont

no to both, they look like something i'd find in the childrens section of the gap

sorry if this is a silly answer but would ironing work?

luv it

bottom left or bottom right

i need new pants so i was thinking of getting these but idk about that drawstring, i cant tell if its ok or 80s-momcore

I love the Isthmus Parka, but don't expect it to be really warm without layers.

Momcore but not in a trendy (or good, for that matter) way

A bit expensive for me but I've been wanting a shoe like this.

cop? its rick

For that reason

I’m out

cob

c/n

do you want it because you think it looks nice or do you want it because it's Rick and -judging by it's looks and appeal- most likely on sale

I had a dream where my dad was wearing what he called a "floor length suit jacket". c/n?

either classic or the splatters
get soloviars
dnc
its momcore t b q h
keep them
copdnc any of them logo ruins it

black is good for bottoms or shoes, not for tops

Cop

The brown one

>Veeky Forums continues to be retarded.

This actually looks quite good and the smooth leather is more aesthetic than the all saints leather. I need a size 44 and it looks sold out on the reon site. Do you have fit pics?

Which

none, how do you want to style this with a fit

Should I? Never had boots and I need some Winter shoes. They also remind me a bit of Saint Laurent ranger boots

ye
it works if its just for running
no
nah
hell yea
in all white or the og colorway
c
yes
top left or bottom right

What's the other shoe that looks almost like this but with some small changes'?

right if I was forced at gunpoint to pick one of these godawful shoes

need a new bag :^[

cop

On the fence with these, I usually go for workwear/needles/EG/comfy

it's hurting my eyes

?

If I had money

i want to cop Veeky Forums new balances that are either white or neutral coloured. any tips on which style i should go for?

997 or 998

true, anyone who disagrees has never worn clothes

worth 20 bucks?

wtc

Look at Ted Bakers leather backpacks.

I only ever bother with Polaroids

Right only at gun point.

Get white laces for contrast.

YYPH

Guess I'll also post here:
C/N?
Thing is I'm tall and skinny, not sure if this drizzy jacket fits me