Rich People Aesthetic

Does the aesthetic of the wealthy have a name?

Other urls found in this thread:

parisiangentleman.co.uk/2015/02/28/of-aristocratic-blue-blood-and-old-money-style/
instagram.com/olivia_de_roths/
instagram.com/p/BVkDOvHnbNh/?taken-by=olivia_de_roths
g.co/kgs/Uhw3zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting some things I like

Yeah it's the same as how you would try to dress when you're poor except with expensive pieces instead of cheap ones.

old money?

Kind of fitting, but you wouldn't really use old money in a fashion context

"dressing like old money" is not unheard of
parisiangentleman.co.uk/2015/02/28/of-aristocratic-blue-blood-and-old-money-style/

I guess not, you're right.

that one looks more like a ww2 officer larper

I will concede that the belt part is probably ripped straight from the nazis.

Gas me harder Himmler-san

Upper Class / High Fashion / Wealthcore
these are just what ive seen

It's all just suits anyway

this screams nouveau riche

This is what actual rich people dress like.

>boys have swag real men have class core

OP's pic is disgustingly basic

This is what actual rich people dress like (and I wish I was joking).

instagram.com/olivia_de_roths/
like this

Your crush's instagram?

she is a Rothschild

kek'd

If you wanted that aesthetic then I'd say that classic/thriftcore isn't out of the question.

Really cool article tho

This is a good article but it doesn't take into account when these kinds of people are young

I'm p middle class but go to Oxford and quite a few of my friends are from this kind of background, often they wear cheap Adidas/trackies, beat up trainers, maybe with a Barbour or signet ring etc. They literally don't give a fuck or even remotely dress like those Ralph Lauren ads with five layers and a tie and yellow trousers and a gilet and flat cap etc

My interest has been piqued

Basically just normal looking clothes that are tailored to fit you perfectly.

You should watch em when they go out to clubs or parties

I do

Again they like to dress down. Most parties or dinners here are black tie, or white tie for balls, and they love those 'fun' dinner shirts where the cuff/collar/front is white, and all the rest is paisley or fire trucks or whatever. The principle is like the opposite of conspicuous consumption, they don't even need to care about this shit. Five boys around a table in Bridge with a bottle of champagne each in just shirt//chinos is pretty common here

this guy is definately not rich, look at the watch

Bougie

ITT people who have never met a rich person

Most wealthy people are over 50, not some 22 year old babbieface.

Most wealthy people over 50 don't really care about aesthetic, they just wear dadcore business casual all the time, dad jeans if casual etc. Golf vests or quilted vests are kind of the new hype for real rich people. Or if they still work they wear nicer than average business clothes, but again, nothing flashy.

And pic related - if you are rich enough not to work you usually just choose to wear whatever is comfortable

Are you sure?

I just looked up Olivia Rothschild and she doesn't look like her. The rich one looks much older, unless if she is like a daughter and has the same name???? idk though

It could cost $5000, who knows

instagram.com/p/BVkDOvHnbNh/?taken-by=olivia_de_roths
g.co/kgs/Uhw3zw

okay cool thanks for clearing it up for me :)

>ctrl f
>no "bourgeois"

rich people drive volvos and wear dadcore shit

39th post best post

Yeah: boring.

>says the plebeian, while worshiping the cock of his Supreme masters, thanking them for the opportunity to buy a box logo

Supreme is shit, too, as is all streetwear.

>new money

My grandfather is extremely wealthy. He also looks like a hobo. All his clothes are function over form and covered in dust from his wood shop.

Truly wealthy people can define and create aesthetics as they see fit.