Are band tees Veeky Forums?

Are band tees Veeky Forums?

my great aunt just bought me this shirt. i've never intentionally listened to zep in my life but i hugged her and told her that i love her and the shirt is really cool. i guess i have to start listening to them now?

yeah going into hot topic and getting a band tee is fa

>i've never intentionally listened to zep in my life but i hugged her and told her that i love her and the shirt is really cool

You did the right thing

I guest you aren't into rock music, otherwise you'd know LZ. Soo no, don't listen to them user

Yes OP band tees are Veeky Forums

it's a pretty cool shirt even tho it's h&m

thx. it's a pretty comfortable shirt, too

get out

Wait hold on; do you own any wigs or womens clothes?

are you the girl from the Veeky Forums meet up?

haven't worn women's clothes since early hs, sorry
never been to an Veeky Forums meetup. my most intensive interaction with this board was drawing people's fits and some "creepy" fan art of posters who i enjoyed (lukas, birthday, geese)

meant to attach an image, whoops

alright here we go

Alright I'm gonna just dump some thoughts here, get ready for some autistic rambling.

It's kinda lame to wear a shirt of a band you really don't listen to, unless it's borrowed or something. Maybe a gift counts too. Plus you might have someone try to talk to you about the band but that's pretty unlikely in the case of a led zeppelin tee - personally, as someone who likes led zeppelin, I wouldn't assume that everyone wearing a led zeppelin tee actually listens to them. Same with any well known dad rock. Which I guess brings me to the final point which is that dad rock tees are pretty played out. I love led zeppelin and I'd have a hard time wearing a led zeppelin shirt.

I own this shirt.

Why do Led Zeppelin shirts always have the 77 tour promo with the icarus? That wasn't even their best tour.

intellectual property grabs from sloppy promoters and tour managers most likely. Or so my experience in the industry of annoying tees tells me.

if you actually listen and they are one of your fav bands then you can wear the shirt. if you are in a band, it makes it even better, because you are publically showing your respect and admiration. if you wear the shirt and you dont truly love that bands music, then just dont. unless you are really gay, and no one will care at all what you wear because it will just be for shock value and more as a statement or a public commentary on that band.

ID on shoes?

post an example user

What's up with your balls

what race are you?

"NIKE SB AIR ZOOM BLAZER LOW GT"

soviet mutt. slav/armenian/assetian/russ-jewish

yes but certainly not that middle schooler tee. only /fa if it's a good band or cool design. like black metal tees for example.
you're a nice person

and you blew it

I feel like they can work If they fit well, but I wouldn't wear one unless I was actually pretty into their music. You'll look like an idiot if you wear one for something you don't really know about and someone tries to start up a conversation.

kek

Nice shoes, thanks.

w2c?

It depends on the shirt design, dude. That one is certainly NOT Veeky Forums. I don't wear my band shirts except for a few black metal shirts I wear to shows sometimes.

if you actually listen to the band and have the right aesthetic for it, then yes. if you're some nigger that only listens to rap or tryhard middle age person trying to hop on trends, then fuck off

It depends on the band

yeah if you wanna look like a basic white bitch go for it, bonus basic points if its metallica, acdc, led zeppelin, pink floyd, etc.

You can find it on official site. It’s only $18 + shipping.

is megadeth Veeky Forums?

this thread just went from good to great

definitely not

Holy shit I haven't Laughed this hard on. Veeky Forums in months

Nice try .

Definitely yes

more so than metallica

yea dude, it just has to be some obscure band desu, like some 70's no wave band, or some 80's post puck forgotten by time

holy fuck are you brandon wardell

are you packing? u have nice feminine hips, why be so genderless

Bump

nah, my skin's not that nice. i actually have severe acne (hormonal, pervasive, treatment-resistant) and only take photos in low light to disguise it

i like feeling handsome

if the band is cool
zep is good and all but you cant really wear that shit till ur like 35 or else u look like a teenage band geek

anything with a gun is auto cringe

lolling out loud kid

Is this Veeky Forums?

very

How about obscure 80's ska-pop bands?

w2c

That's exactly how I dress, except I only wear blank shirts.

>Are band tees Veeky Forums?
Nah. Fashion isn't really the best place to profess your love for anything specific outside of clothing if you're serious about dressing well, which is the object of fashion. Graphically detailed tees depicting bands or what have you like most of the ones posted in this thread are gaudy and childish in a bad way, they blow up the rest of an outfit. Imagine sitting in a nicely carved wooden chair covered in dildos or playing a Stradivarius covered in Hello Kitty stickers - that's what graphic tees do to the rest of an outfit. Tees with subtle graphics in most cases are uneccessary though some can work and effectuate the rest of an outfit if done just right.

>tfw when I’ve seen people wearing death grips shirts in public
>would start pretty decent conversations about them
>last guy I saw wearing one said he was still in high school

Here's the only one I own

this is the only acceptable band tee m8s

tfw want to get the shirt but too pussy to get called a nazi

luckily im married with 4 kids, she cant stop giving me the puss

Chances are the person that wants to call you out is a pussy themselves. Was at a party and got "called out" for wearing a Death in June shirt by some neckbeard in deathcore merch. I told him to fuck off and he apologized and trailed off while trying to explain he was just joking.

Also only ever received positive comments for my Burzum shirts. Just luck maybe. Not a nazi or nationalist, btw.

>cool design
>black metal band logo
No.

Kek

LOL was it the totenkopf or whatever shirt with the skull? Ive been wanting to cop that one.

Hey, so you're the artist that did those drawings of me. It's really nice to put a face to you.

Led Zeppelin is my absolute favorite band of all time, you should try listening to them. If you don't like one album you'll probably like another one - they went through so many phases and styles.

i should get this one soon, thoughts?

So what's your favorite era of the band? I like the whole discography but I'm partial to the 68-73 era especially with live stuff included.

I'm pretty partial to that time frame as well. Zeppelin IV is easily my most cherished vinyl. I'm a huge mythology buff so I really appreciate how they started to incorporate a lot of norse lore into their lyrics as they matured.

Sometimes I wish they'd tour again with jason bonham at the drums just so I could say I've seen them live but all of the older guys I know who saw them in the 60's and 70's say that it would be an injustice. I've heard Plant has tried to get the guys back together to write a new album but who knows.

w2fc

didnt know he liked black metal
trash

holy shit

Dude I have a Burzum shirt and wear it all the time, I have literally had one head turn and a distasteful look and that's it. Nobody has the balls to say shit like that to your face.

I like all those sad YouTube artists way more than I should. Thoughts on flatsound - is he too emo?

This, or the black version.

whoa, angel gabriel still posts on Veeky Forums! wicked. kind of embarrassing to look at how chunky and messy my sketches from back then were, but i hope they brought you some entertainment.

i like noise and songs by sad perverts. hopefully zep has something in their discography that approximates that.

?

this is cool

on topic: i own this shirt but don't wear it out in public as much because it incites awkward conversation

They sounded great a few years back at the 02 arena, then again I just realized it's almost going to be 10 years since then.
Bootleg live recordings is the closest we're going to get.

those are female hips, what the fuck

Led Zeppelin is songs by happy perverts, mostly.

Anyways, car seat headrest's popularity occupies a strange space between /mu/-p4k-fantano-core and basic bitch indie at the moment so it doesn't surprise me that that shirt attracts weird people