youtube.com/watch?v=lf0k0pBfJjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

w8t4u
w8t4u

$11 billion
Ftfy

iluvmen
iluvmen

You could be below that table sucking, user. He looks harmless he wouldn't do the freakish stuff to you in public at least

Flameblow
Flameblow

family that owns 550+ trillion USD

Wat lol, this is twice more than the entire planet's wealth, like saying they rule over 10 continents and two south poles

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

ITT : The uninitiated

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

exactly:

"By the time Gregory XVI, the son of a lawyer, became Pope in 1831, the situation was so dire that he felt compelled to do something remarkable: he borrowed money from the Rothschilds, Europe’s „preeminent Jewish banking dynasty.32 The £400,000 loan ($43,000,000 in 2014) was a lifeline to the church.33 The Rothschilds had a solid reputation when it came to bailing out distressed governments. They had steadied Austria’s finances after the Napoleonic Wars and provided enough money to squash two rebellions in Sicily.34
James de Rothschild, head of the family’s Paris-based headquarters, became the official Papal banker.“

Gerald Posner. „God's Bankers: A History of Money and Power at the Vatican.“

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

literally no country does quotation marks that way

MPmaster
MPmaster

Genesis
Christian
Know-nothing detected

happy_sad
happy_sad

hes basically the govt, he can fuck up the economy if he wanted and put us all bankrupt.

RavySnake
RavySnake

yfw Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschilds and says they own fucking continents on live tv

youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

Lunatick
Lunatick

550 trillion?
Huh?
Are you retarded? When you say family do you mean there related to everyone in the world?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

stupid nigger how about you read the thread?

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I don't trust Europeans, is anybody else like this?

They seem slimy and corrupt, European society has to much stratification.

Methshot
Methshot

Redneck mentality

Emberburn
Emberburn

Not an argument, and quite the projection.

I grew up in Germany, attended German school and speak the language fluently, I should have clarified, upper class Europeans are completely different from lower or middle class Europeans. It is those that I do not trust. Their societies are constrained and lack the social mobility of the United States, and this breeds stratified society.

But please, keep telling yourself whatever you want to be happy.

hairygrape
hairygrape

read up . . .

RavySnake
RavySnake

100 trillion world ppp
but rothchilds has 5x that much and nobody knows about it
Hi /pol/

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

they own all media e.g. Reuters, Economist

SniperGod
SniperGod

I thought the interview might be interesting, since because they own media they are never mentioned and they never attend any other conferences like World Economic Forum in Davos or the Bilderberg Group etc.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Germany

Evilember
Evilember

20:32:01

Are you a fucking idiot? They aren't even in the top 10 wealthiest anymore you ignorant fuck.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

lol they are the top richest but not listed cus they own the media

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit