I noticed an influx of Eastern European born people opening various businesses in my city for example:

I noticed an influx of Eastern European born people opening various businesses in my city for example: victal-cdl.com/about.html

How is this even legal? What kind of visa gives you that possibility?

are you xenophobic?

No, I just asked a question.

Jim Parsons needs a shave

Russian guy from Moscow living in the USA here. This is how: Americans are fat retards. All of them. We are just smarter and better than you. While you work 9-5 for minimum wage we back your bank accounts and take your money and blow cocaine all day.

Tldr; I'm better than you.

Hack* not back.

thank you for backing my bank account
it is good to know the risk is shared through many citizens

>hack bank accounts

Did I teleport to 1989?

Russians are special people

>We are just smarter
>blow cocaine all day
not very smart desu

Serbian guy here. Russian bro is right, I came to America and I don't even work, I just tell others to do shit for me and get my paycheck, apparently Americans are afraid of responsibility and initiative.

tl;dr: Just more competent than you.

>P.S. the people on your pic are American other than Grigori who is a jewish Russian.

Bullshit.

You may have found ways to exploit a now complacent society, but:

> smarter

Merica is still king of the world in every category mate. I don't see this changing soon.

If Russians were so smart, society and life there would be better instead of a handful of billionaires and a shitload of drunken fools.

>tfw Im the Russian guy and have more money than you, a better education, a hotter gf, am younger, and just live a better life than you in YOUR COUNTRY.

stop being so mad and accept the fact: 99% of americans are fat retards.

Bump for the answer.

Are you fronting for internet backers?

I'm curious how.

Russia's a shithole precisely because they are so competitive and self-centred. A society needs a large number of gormless chumps to function smoothly.

The Western elite cucks its friendly population in secret: Russians and similar fuck each other over much more openly, and at many more levels of society. Even middle management there is machiavellian, while in Germany or similar they are more puritanical and self-cucking.

I'm expressing myself crudely here because I don't want to write an essay, but it's all meaningful if you give it some thought.

Neat. You sound like a pretty big guy.

Yeah I'm from Poland and I can say that most of the shitty people in Eastern Europe stay there.

The motivated will leech off their corrupt governments or move to the USA and start their own businesses.

Eastern Europeans tend to be often be business owners because it beats working in a factory/construction site, since they are often undereducated.

In areas such as Chicago, you have access to cheap labor as you can hire the immigrants near the city and communicate with them.

You see many people becoming millionaires filling this void in the market, however you need proper English & experience in your industry to pull it off. American trade workers want $20+/hr and benefits while Eastern Europeans will take $10-12 gladly & work 60 hour weeks.

Pretty much. The other 1% are Kenyans :)

Yeah, fair enough mate but how can they "move to the USA dna start their own businesses" if they can't even get a SSN?

Ukranian here. Got two mortgages with mom in Flawda, in one of the houses some section 8 niggers live there and our mortgage is pretty much being payed out by US tax payers and even generates some passive monthly income.

>I'm curious how.
I moved with 19 to USA, since I got a scholarship for a college here. Apparently it was not 'prestigious enough' for Wallstreet so I went directly to Citi and got a job as an investment banking summer analyst for the start.

I have the feeling that Americans are (how to put it, but not to instigate banter) push-arounds to say it nicely.

>owns section 8 housing in Florida
>living the good life
>Ukranian

>bragging about two measly, run down properties

WOW! After you pay back Mr. Shecklestine in 30 years, you'll have 15,000 extra dollars every year on top of the 5000 you make already.
That's probably the Ukrainian equivalent of six figures.

Veeky Forums here, please dont ever meme our lord Perelman again.

Answer my question.

pushovers, slav. The term is pushovers.

You're not wrong though. Lots of Americans are pussies, softened by years of excess and generations of easy living with general improvement in quality of life and convenience. Now we're a nation of fat, arrogant, lazy bastards, and the weak are finally getting culled by diabetes, heart disease and complications due to obesity.

Investor's visa.

Yeah, that seems to be the right answer. Thank you.

You seem mad.

Is it because the Ukrainian is doing better than you in life? I'll bet $100,000 USD that he is.

Oh what's that you don't have 100k in savings?? LMAO

>he thinks 99.999999% of americans arent fat retards.

Leme guess you still live with your parents right?

they kind of just do things on their own and wait to see if authorities respond, at which point they are usually just prompted into doing the necessary paperwork

What about the IRS though?

Buy ethereum ruskis

By the way for those who don't know.
on OP picture that bum with untied shoelace is the smartest man on the planet. Basically Einstein in math with IQ of over 9k - niga's name Grigori Perelman, solved Poincare conjecture - one of the toughest unsolved math problems in 2002.

>that bum with untied shoelace is the smartest man on the planet
Nice try.
Everyone knows he's some scumbag who stole research and claimed credit.
The fact that Zandee Descarlo is fucking him, notwithstanding.

>how can they "move to the USA dna start their own businesses" if they can't even get a SSN
Perhaps with an Investment visa. If you "Invest" $500k in a business you get a Permanent Immigrant status aka Green card. For a smaller "investment" you can get a renewable business visa that will allow you to stay, but has no path towards permanent residency.

Remember that a potential investor doesn't need to put up the whole $500k. He just needs enough collateral to get a loan.

Now I'm not sure what qualifies as an "Investment". That trucking company obviously does.
But maybe it could simply be rental property like that Ukrainian fellow mentioned. In which case securing a loan wouldn't be that difficult.

>Russia's a shithole precisely because they are so competitive and self-centred.
no russia is a shithole because it's full of drunk retards and murderous scumbags who will swallow anything they see on tv.

i know a russian guy who came to USA at a very young age and became a millionaire by the age of 22, he was a scam artist, he said fucking over americans was very easy, also said americans were very stupid, but in the end he almost got thrown in jail, but escaped back to eastern europe, he isnt a millionaire anymore tho

he fucked up his golden ticket to get out of that shithole kek.
russians and their scams man. why can't they just embrace capitalism and work hard?

wtf are you talking about autist ?

>Americans are fat retards. All of them. We are just smarter and better than you.

That's not really anything to crow about. Half the world knows Russians are slow-witted scumbag alcoholics, and you're crying about how you're able to run rings around americans.
So is everyone else. They've been domesticated.

>wtf are you talking about
That hairball who can't get his shit together.
What, are you sucking his dick or something?

I agree, Russians are cleverer than FAT MURICANS.

Regards,
Natupalle Tellupalle Ramarao
Indian Space Research Organization,
Bengaluru

I've been to Russian and much of Eastern Europe... while it is true that most Americans are fat and lazy we both know the average Russian is content living in a tiny flat.

russia is a 3rd world country

I may be wrong because since I'm an American I really have zero interest in learning more than I have to about American visas, but I think for the EB-5 (the 500k visa) it has to be an investment in one of a list of areas allowed by the gov, and have to sustain a certain level of growth and development. So idk if the people OP is referring to are meeting this criteria, but I get the feeling they aren't.

What country are you from? I'm American and going to get engaged to my Eastern European (Polish) blonde blue eyed qt.

They are conservative, hardworking, Christian, and intelligent. I can't wait to make dozens of white babies

america is a 1st world country
>kek

oh dear.. user my condolences

>15,000 extra dollars every year on top of the 5000 you make already.
>That's probably the Ukrainian equivalent of six figures.

No, 20k usd annually that's is the Ukrainian equivalent of Barren Buffet.
I actually live in Eastern Europe, so i know it. Average monthly salary in Ukraine is ~150 usd and a lot of people are ready and willing to work for 1/2 of that.

>Barren Buffet
Warren's royal cousin?

>Barren Buffet

1. go to government and register a company
2. issue yourself shares in company (EU ownership)
3. hire yourself to operate the business in uk

its pretty fucking simple

So a person could live there comfortably on $600 a month? What would be a good area to move to or visit if one was so inclined?

how the fuck did you get an investment banking job with your english? what was your school and major?

Im of the slightly older generation that is not a pussy as the 22yr olds now and no bank wants to talk to me because I am an engineer and architect and therefore "unsuited to financial jobs due to my unrelated education" wtf

also glad you got into the US, hard working no BS immigrants are what this country is built on :)

pic semi related

Not really but okay

Baby discovers how the world works.

oh no, not eastern europeans! quickly import some shit skins to offset the white immigrants before it's too late!

You completely missed my point.