Female Modest General 4

A new thread as requested! You guys know the thrill: post inspirational fits, tips and ideas.

Continued from Previous threads can be found here:
1. warosu.org/fa/thread/S12745356#p12745356
2. warosu.org/fa/thread/S12764228#p12764228

Other urls found in this thread:

anndemeulemeester.com
apc.fr
bananarepublic.gap.com
barbour.com
ghbass.com
blancgroup.com
brora.co.uk
brooksbrothers.com
fi.burberry.com
lemaire.fr
cosstores.com
jcrew.com
j-w-anderson.com
katespade.com
global.llbean.com
maisonmargiela.com
margarethowell.co.uk
massimodutti.com
misspatina.com/shop
modcloth.com
norseprojects.com
stories.com
paulsmith.com
ralphlauren.com
tedbaker.com
toryburch.com
uniqlo.com/eu/en/collaborations/women/uniqlo-u
zara.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP here again, I made a list of online stores mentioned in the previous threads. Hopefully these are helpful to some of you!

Ann d anndemeulemeester.com
A.P.C. apc.fr
Banana Republic bananarepublic.gap.com
Barbour barbour.com
Bass ghbass.com
BLANC & ECLARE blancgroup.com
Brora brora.co.uk
Brooks Brother's brooksbrothers.com
Burberry fi.burberry.com
Christophe lemaire lemaire.fr
C O S cosstores.com
J. Crew jcrew.com
JW Anderson j-w-anderson.com
Kate Spade katespade.com
L.L.Bean global.llbean.com
Maison Margiela maisonmargiela.com
Margaret Howell margarethowell.co.uk
Massimo Dutti massimodutti.com
Miss Patina misspatina.com/shop
Modcloth modcloth.com
Norse Projects norseprojects.com
& Other Stories stories.com
Paul Smith paulsmith.com
Ralph Lauren ralphlauren.com
Ted Baker tedbaker.com
Tory Burch toryburch.com
Uniqlo U uniqlo.com/eu/en/collaborations/women/uniqlo-u
Zara zara.com

All of these looks don’t work with my bust size. You end up looking more like a overly sexed up version of it. Or I get called a major prude by everyone when I do cover up.

modesty is one thing but you all have shit taste please dont continue these threads

It would be great if this thread was an actual modest thread and not a new age twist on 50s fashion kink thread.

When I went to check out one of the links.
Yeah no thanks.

desu no style will save you and your big tits then. just wear a potato sack

Then show us what you think is modest.

>everything from a designer has to look good!

is this cuckcore for women?

Yes. Because they want money for it

Yeah that’s bullshit. My only options shouldn’t be frumpy or slutty

get into lagenlook

You only think you'll look slutty because that's what society will label you as for having big tits. Just flaunt them and wear whatever you want.

Stop giving a shit what people think.

Then get a breast reduction.

I did. They came back. My tits are like the wolverine

she's really cute

Bless you, OP.

Veeky Forums is getting a little too religious for me I think.

Heathens! Pic related is true modesty!

I like this outfit. I'm gonna throw away most of my sneakers tomorrow and invest in a cute pair of flats like these.

What kind of shoes do you modestcore anons wear usually?

either flats or small wedges like this

Those shoes look ugly and cheap

Usually I stick to either Swedish Hasbeens (buckle sandals/covered high/debutante lows/backless clogs) or Chelsea boots (blundstones) or Maryam Nassir Zadeh heels

not everyone is well off like that, cunt

Even so, I’ve seen shoes that cost about 20 dollars on ASOS (or Zara or Urban Outfitters or Mango) that are a lot less ugly than those blue ones

Those are great

That’s real ugly girl

wow this is amazing

>My only options shouldn’t be frumpy or slutty
This isn't a fucking rights issue, your options are what they are.

I stumbled upon an interesting non-traditional take on the modest fem.

Sorry for the shit resolution. GIS came back with nothing.

Is it really still modest when they are literally wearing thirty thousand dollars?

this seems more like an unusually tasteful R&B getup.

>I'm gonna throw away most of my sneakers tomorrow
Don't do this until you've got some decent shoes you know you can walk in.

Also make sure they don't fit like this: She's wearing at least one size too small.

Flats or loafers for me. Plain black, brown, or white. I also have a pair of slip on tennis shoes that I think work okay with some outfits.

bitch i can make that look good in a fit

approaching lwed
flirting with the idea of modesty
modest
out of curiosity, which of these do you guys like the most? me is flirting with the idea of modesty

I like a lot of the fits you labeled as approaching lewd and a lot of the outright modest ones.

the ones you labeled as flirting with modesty I do not like. They each seem very contrived.

These boots are amaze desu

Jemima Kirke does modest in a casual un-churchy way

yeah i agree with you actually, its a bit in the uncanny valley of style. i must have mixed up when i picked

also is def approaching lewd but i can't explain why

imo they look too clunky for her loose skirt but i c y u say that

>also # is def approaching lewd but i can't explain why
Maybe it's because the skirt technically has a slit up halfway, even if it's staying together in the picture?

ANTS!?

Flats for nicer places, lace-up ankle boots for everyday wear. Canvas shoes in the summer.

So uh, how do people generally define modest?

I usually take modest to be not dressing in a overtly sexual way, one in which you don't objectify your body. But then I'm reading it's dressing feminine, traditionally, in an almost matronly and non-ostentatious way.

I'd share fits I like but I think people will say some of it is too eccentric or masculine even though to me it seems modest.

I agree with you. It’s absurd to say that being modest is stuck in that category. Modest is covering your body to not be objectifying your body.

where 2 cop pull tab trousers?

Post fit. At least it will give us a decent idea.

Can we see a pic to understand how big they are and what body shape/style you have ? This way we can give you more accurate advice

>whole thread is asians
is OP that yellow fever guy that ruined the original feminspo threads?

w2c skirt like this, been searching for ages

OP here!

First of all, I do enjoy the outfits which you posted and by all means keep posting the kind of outfits which fit into your own idea of modest fashion. I do think that the term itself is quite vague and people have different opinions what it means to dress modestly. It doesn't have to be all midi skirts and blouses, it's pleasant to have some variation!

I didn't start the original or the second thread, but I wanted to see more of this type of style, so I decided to make these last two threads and continue to use the word "modest" in the title. I have noticed that some people think that the word has a negative connotation, but personally I find it to be a neutral one. (English isn't my native language though, so I just might not see it)

This, it's genuinely disgusting. Asians dont look good dressing like a traditional white woman.

It doesn't matter because this thread is designed for clothes, not race

it doesn't exactly work though since the clothes look out of place.

are you also telling me that if you went looking for women in modest clothes from the west right now, it would all come up asian? nice try yellowposter.

Someone mentioned in the previous thread that this style is quite common amongst japanese office ladies, if I recall correctly. That might be one of the reasons why it's easy to find asian designers and stores which have this type of style. (not that it matters really)

OP is a finnish girl and I'm pretty sure that I don't have a yellow fever, but I'll keep posting outfits which I like, no matter where the model is from... Here's some finnish modest style by a brand called Arela~