>can't grow facial hair despite being older than 18
>skinny, bony arms matched with a flabby belly
>thin hair
>generally soft, feminine, rounded face shape

What else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yVPewAybZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dunno, post a pic and I'll see if you left anything out.

>5'9
>Can't grow a full face of hair

>5'6"
>babyfaced
>can't grow a beard
Just kill me already

im not any of this besides the facial hair. probably another year until i can thats the same age as when my dad grew his beard

>>shorter than 6'0
>>babyface
>>chubby cheeks
>>big creepy eyes
>>can't grow facial hair despite being older than 18
>>skinny, bony arms matched with a flabby belly
>>generally soft, feminine, rounded face shape

what's the most secure method to kys? At least I could go trap mode but my shoulders are broad and my hair extra shitty, I would have to use a wig and I hate them

Is a long neck on a guy a death sentence?

>5'6"
>babyfaced
>balding
>can grow facial hair, but the hair at the center of my face(mustache, chin) is blond, and gets darker as it gets to the edge of my face

fml.... fml and someone mercy-kill me!!!

I got oval shape, and im good looking :)

>tfw hit all of them
considering suicide

>overly emotional
>broken & scared yet completely incapable of learning from past experiences of failure
>defined by level of despair
>Prone to inconsistent moments of greatness
>Inconsistent
>willing to throw away the big picture in pursuit of a ideological goal.

OP here, i was literally describing myself so don't feel bad. Maybe if we drink enough fluoride tainted tap water, we can start transitioning to female

Being bald :(

There are far worse fates. Especially when you find a whole chunk of females (or males) who find it attractive, or if your head's natural shape works with it.

You sound like a gigantic faggot, sorry

That's fine. I wouldn't post it if I wasn't thinking the same thing.

6'0", decent looking but not a model.
>feminine features
>long hair
Except for my Adams apple I could pass pretty easy as a trap.

Damn

The worst feature for a man is a small dick (anything under 7")

Trust me, I'm a girl an nothing else matters

Also, pleas don't have foreskin. It's disgusting

I agree, on account I hear it over and over. But you should add that you like girth, too.

did you post this with your weird looking labia flaps?

I'm 8/9. Is browsing here a waste of time?

No but you'd do a lot more for yourself if instead of wasting money on clothes and still being a skinny beta, you spent money on some dumb bells/bench and started getting fit

It's possible to be an alpha without being ripped, although it obv requires more self confidence without the boost of a defined body and musculature elevating one's psyche a good bit.

Im not talking about becoming alpha im saying getting fit helps immensely with self confidence issues that skinny betas have. Not to mention that exercise is obviously healthy and is a worthwhile hobby as opposed to collecting various expensive fabrics to wrap around yourself in order to cultivate some kind of personality

Well said. I agree 100!

are you gay bro?

>Wide short upturned nose
>Wide hips
>Majority of fat in bottom half of body

I think I apply to this whole thing minus the thin hair.

>inb4 kys

>shorter than 6'0
Why do you fags keep getting hung up on height? Assuming that everything else about you is perfectly fine, it won't be an issue. Unless you're 5'3", most girls you encounter will either be shorter than you or about the same height and they're usually fine with that, again assuming there's nothing wrong with you. I'm 5'8" and every girl I've talked to (including my ex who is 5'7"-ish) didn't have a problem with it. Having to be taller than 5'11" is a meme.

tfw when:
>weak chin/jaw
>big creepy eyes

can I still make it?

That's the only one I got.

Trade defects for a day, user?

>can't shave because reveals baby face
>hair is thining exponentially
>intimidatingly big, makes me have to act super friendly and effiminate to not come off as threatning
I'm hoplessly cucked

Some girls are too nice to admit it but obviously 99% want a tall guy. they are biologically wired that way. Sure you can be 5'8 and still pull but all your GFs wish you were taller so they can wear heels comfortably and not feel like a tall freak

Girls like and want what they're told to. Men do, too.

I'm 6 foot with 6 inches, .1 of which is probably foreskin. Should I kill myself?

That's true in part, but there is some biological influence in why men and women prefer certain physical attributes.

True as well. But I think a strong personality and confidence can overcome the biological influences via what amounts to elaborate and far-reaching variations on the basic concept of the "mating dance".

I mean, art, that's a dance, that's an attractor, right?

The heels argument is really the most illogical one I've ever heard. Realistically speaking, how they look in heels won't matter, not even 10% of the time. If a girl is planning to wear heels all the time even in unnecessary situations like going to the beach, a park, an amusement park, etc, there is something wrong with her. They all complain about how they can't wait to get out of their heels anyway and even take them off before they get home. To say 99% of them want a tall guy is simply not true either.

>Also, pleas don't have foreskin. It's disgusting

Tfw you're only under 6ft so close yet so far

I have all of them lmao

Actually the worst features for men are not having money and status.

There is no need to overcomplicate this.

Were talking about physical features

>tfw you have all the worst features and also no money and no status but you have a gf

I don't think you understand. A guy could be 7 feet tall with a chin that could cut steel and a foot long cock and blah blah blah, but he will always be less attractive than the man who has more money and status than he does.

Congrats on your fat gf.

>Trust me, I'm a girl
>Anything under 7" is small

Nah, you don't understand because you're a faggot who spends all your time on the computer. Leave our house for once and you'll see normal men, not rich with gfs. Because they have something you don't. A personality, charisma, a sense of humor

>b-but da rich guy will always steal da gfs
off yourself genetic waste. you will never be happy and you deserve it

Lol, and you sound like such a happy person, calling people genetic waste, telling them to kill themselves, judging them (erroneously).

I didn't say that you can't have a gf if you don't have money and status. It's just that you will not attract the best-looking, highest quality women. Those ladies vie for the men who have money and status. This is how it works. Look, user, I'm trying to help you understand.

holy fucking shit, that was cold.

>5'7
>skinny/flab
>have some white hair despite being 23
But
>lighter skin tone than majority of populace
>no snub nose
>have a job

samefag

>mfw several of the above

>hurr durr samefag

kys faggot

ugh fucking kids

The best height is 5'11"
Feminine look can be great, a lot of girls love it

>5'11
>Best Height

Indeed

Ups, sorry, it's second best. Still above 5'8" is already pretty good

>skinny, bony arms

oh god im 1.5/9 im gonna NECK myself

youtube.com/watch?v=_yVPewAybZw

this

>shorter than 6'0
>babyface
>weak chin/jaw
>skinny, bony arms matched with a flabby belly

hey thats me

lmfao couldn't be anymore wrong, do you seriously think girls think about Bill Gates when they masturbate?? lamaooooooooooooooo fucking IDIOT
>it's not my looks, i just don't have the money!
give me a break, you're ugly deal with it

>tfw 5'11

>shorter than 6'0
Don't check off anything else though

What exactly is "baby face" ? "Intimidatingly big" as in height frame and lean muscle mass? Are you a roid cuck?

5head
What do you guys think?

>tfw 5'11"

>big eyes
>bad

>not a single bad feature from the list
>except thin hair

Fuck, it's like nothing of what I have going for me counts now. I want to kill myself.

could be worse
you probably look better than most people on /fa

get outta here you're actually good looking

Assuming you arent just an angry manlet (and let's face it, you probably are) height alone isn't what disqualifies you, it's a combination of things. The salient issue is height is often such a gateway for many of these issues.

>being short means less testosterone, greater chance of chinlet syndrome
>being short means everything is scaled down, higher chance of eyes (or other features) appearing too large
>less height = less test, meaning less beard
>less height means less room for aesthetic muscle, your choices are dorf mode or frail faggot
>general insecurities that accompany being a tiny tiny creature in a room full of giants

Not being white

dude doesnt look bad desu, everything from the lips up is confident

good bait

>Trust me, I'm a girl
why do people roleplay on the internet

Hmm...nope doesn't sound like me. I appreciate your projection though. You should really get all that sorted out.

If it's biological, then why would heels come into play? Realistically, men have been wearing heels and large boots to ride horses and perform jobs longer than women have even thought of wearing them as a fashion accessory.

a soft rounded face isn't bad if you're Asian. European features are just inherently ugly

t. feminine looking asian kid

it's hard to tell the difference between asian men and women most of the time

t. a white woman with tastes
trailer trash plz go

Not only this but a lot of people ignore the way they're "biologically wired". Science isn't the end-all explanation for everything, especially when it comes down to individual preference and what's important to them. Men are "biologically wired" to like women with big breasts and child-bearing hips, maybe a big ass too. Doesn't mean anything if you don't care about those traits, which I don't. How would you explain what gay men are biologically wired to like? Or lesbians?

True. I like me a good dumper, but tits aren't a factor at all for me. I also don't care if I'm sucking dick or eating a nice puffy puss, if it's pretty I want to fuck it.

Foreskin is normal, only Americans think it's disgusting. Also, it sounds weird when you go with "trust me, I'm a girl", you could've not said that and added it if someone asked you about it, the fact that you just wrote it like that makes it look like you are just a fat virgin trying to bash people over your own insecurities

Just sayin'.

>babyface, weak chin/jaw, chubby cheeks, generally soft, feminine, rounded face shape

You said the same thing four times

Bad features are:

>Short
>Weak jaw
>Thin balding hair
>Wide hips
>Thin waist
>High voice
>Being over emotional

And thats it.

Look at
And go cry somewhere else, height is not as important, and being too high is just as bad as being too short

Wow

I work out so literally none of these things apply to me. Now OPs picture, so something almost classical? about his looks, defo no uggo

I agree 100%
I hate it when girls aren't circumcised

>5'10
>babyface
>shitty chin

atleast i can grow facial hair like a manly man to hide it all

i have a strong jaw and chin but the gonial angle is high, does it still count?

What's great when hitting a thin girl from behind who happens to have a fat ass: her ass flesh that's bouncing against your waist is a slightly colder body temperature than the rest of her. Feels so good man

most un/fa/ features.

just be a criminal and don't try to be fashionable

>5'10
>not much facial hair
>despite being brown-haired, half is blond/white so invisible
>Auschwitz-tier body try to work out but not much happened
>shitty thick and dry young-timberlake-tier hair when I don't spend half an hour soaking it in oil and blow-drying it

go back to the farm