The official Veeky Forums moonstock - GMMXY Edition

The official moonstock of Veeky Forums - GMMXY Edition

GXY NEWS!
> They have made a takeover bid on GMM, offering 1.65 shares for every GMM share. GMM shareholders will most likely cast a vote the 17th of June.
> James Bay is in preparation

Events waiting for confirmation
> drilling assay result due by end of May
> Revision of Sal de Vida

GXY Pros:
> Financials and presentations freely available on GXY's website and are very informative (READ IT AND LEARN)
> Mt. Cat mine running and being upgraded
> No other WA company has running mine - UPDATE: GXY is a potential buyout candidate based upon recent large interests
> $36M agreement to contract for initial production - UPDATE Confirmed recently as formalized
> $18M of contract to be paid pre-delivery by 3/31 - UPDATE : 9M Received
> Really good people running company now vs. prior assclowns
> GXY's most recent financials show massive improvements
> Has over $200M (AUS) unused tax credits from sale of Chinese disaster mine
> Future market for lithium is expected to grow significantly
> Cheap shipping via close port disclosed (Makes for more leverage in sale discussions)
> Possible merge with GMM, making them a much bigger company. GMM also has gold mines. The stock market is very happy with a possible merge, making GXY a much bigger company. Rumors have it that a merged GXY will be taken over by an even bigger mining company (Rio Tinto, FMC, …)
> A possible merge will speed up the mining of Brine lithium in Sal de Vida
> A possible merge will put GXY most likely on HKSE listing

GXY Cons:
> Agreement to contract is with Chinese who are in a commodity bust right now
> Pending lawsuit in HK with Chinese buyer of disaster mine ($2-3M)
> Mt. Cat shipment date pushed back from Julyish to September

Other urls found in this thread:

afr.com/technology/tesla-rival-in-china-plans-to-debut-144000-eroadster-the-qiantu-k50-20160606-gpd1b5
youtube.com/watch?v=igICy9DiWzA
investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/critical-metals-investing/scandium-investing/scandium-technology-metal-markets-demand-solid-oxide-fuel-cells-alloys/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26013580
gizmag.com/toyota-magnesium-battery/43204/
2gb.com/audioplayer/182326
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GXY Non-Events/Neutrals:
> Acorn Capital sold many shares - funds to this all the time and recent Paradice investment negates
> Stock does have volatility due to speculators galore (but as Warren Buffett states: "Volatility doesn't mean risk")

How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

> Nope.

GXY and GMM can be traded on Degiro

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

Are you still asking this? After 2 months you should know better

>What is your price target

GXY future VWAP prices:
$0.53 by June 16,
$0.75 by Aug 16,
$0.90 by Oct 16,
$1.43 by Dec 16,
$1.53 by Mar 17,
$2.58 by Apr 18.

If you have any news, pros, cons or neutral events to submit, please do.

Does GALAXY produce any Scandium?

2.58 by April 2018? Oh lord please,please,please!

2.58 would be a dream, but it sounds a little too good. Where's this prediction coming from?

Copied it from a Hotcopper forum which either based it on opening mines on SDV or from a possible takeover by FMC, Rio, ... We'll see.

I've got 35,000 moon tickets just waiting for take off

Damn, still behind the curve, I need to get more

Bamp

When is this faggot going to finish the bloody website?

Right? And when is quebec guy going to grace us with his presence and give us the heads up of his company's acquisition? Fuugh

Trump is the official moon stock of biz dummy.

I really need to get into the market of selling trump items. His followers will suck up anything.

On topic, has anybody heard from Czech dude since last weekens when he claimes the site was launching?

all of the first GXY posters that bought in April are over 100% return, so I doubt they give a fuck about this thread anymore.

What is your target price? I'm looking to sell around $0.8 (USD)

What?! You're not going to dump it all are you? What about the dividends? Also, I think now everyone is seeing Galaxy isn't just a flash in the pan pump and dump. They're the real deal

Will they ever pay out dividends do you think?

The board on Galaxy has to decide when that's going to happen to attract investors, maybe if the stock jumps after they show what's hiding in Mt.Catilin which I think was supposed to happen around July august or September. Shit maybe they get acquired by FMC or one of the other big boys like what's been going around. Hopefully soon though, I'm ready for dat dere dividend monies.

And here I was thinking that 'going to the moon' was related to the name 'Galaxy'

shitbrick.jpg

Buy on open or will there be a drop to .45?

There is a LOT of interest now the Moonstock GXY simce the takeover of its partner GMM was announced....and The merged company will start work on the Sal de Vida (Salt of Life) deposit which is one of the world’s largest and highest quality lithium brine deposits in Argentina. Id say good chance of further share price rises tomorrow onwards.

There was already a small drop after the initial GMM takeover hype and I don't expect it to go back to 4.50. But what do I know...

where is my dividend?

nigga, you barely own 1000 shares the fuck you need a dividend for

Thanks lads

I'm getting in today Because Im confident the next few months are all good for Galaxy.. LOTS of interest as the next major lithium company.

>GXY has Lithium sourced from rock and brine,
>GXY takeover of GMM makes it a $700 million dollar company.
>Lots of peole now know who GXY is.

im still alive guys, Im trying to launch that site, I know that you dun give a shit that im super busy - business meetings all over the Moon.. so gimme some time, it will be worth it

also does anyone archived all the previous threads? so i can make a timeline

Not all of us. Commissions prevent me from jumping in and out so I'm only up 50%.

guys if GMM and GXY merge, it means that GXY will keep the ticker and gmm disappears, so gxy would gine GMM share value? So it would be like almost 1 usd?

Would gxy not initially go down sonce it is the acquiring company?

i'm new to this stock. would GXY be the preferred stock over GMM? i'm doing some reading about it now, but it'd be good to get clarification about what to read into.
also, does it make a difference if you buy the US market or Euro market?

No, its pink sheets on Euro and US. GALXF for North American markets.

go on interactive brokers if you have alot of cash, or Degiro if you're a bit short on it.

I got in at 0,28. Would it make sense to average up or should I just sit on my 3k Shares and hope for a good ride?

Seems you were right, it did go down.

As far as I know the merger hasn't happened yet. As for why we lost a penny today, in my little knowledge, I just assumed was the response to the jump it had last week. But a more knowledgeable could tell you and me more if they want to be so kind.
(Tbh I'm hoping it goes down to .30 so I can buy more. Galxf that us.)

Ill see how it opens tomorrow before I buy some. I haven't invested in it yet because im skeptical on most of Veeky Forums's stock picks. But the arguments to buy are pretty good so I think it is worth the risk

not investing $50,000 in GALXF.... ishygddt

This still worth buying now?

I think so. I really do think it will go down past 30 and will only climb from there

Tesla rival in China plans to debut $144,000 e-roadster the Qiantu K50

afr.com/technology/tesla-rival-in-china-plans-to-debut-144000-eroadster-the-qiantu-k50-20160606-gpd1b5

Was that a typo? I really do think or really don't think? Which one?

Lol my bad bro "I dont"

>rev up those lithium mines boys

Is anybody familiar with mergers in concerns to stock? As you can tell from my former posts I'm still learning when it comes to the market.
My questions are:
Will this merger necessarily be a good thing? GXY is the acquiring company, after all. What are the reasonings for GMM, and for that manner, GXY being eager for this? I've read a decent bit of their incestor presentations but they only talk of assets. Sure, $700 million in assets is well and good, but what are they? I can't imagine having it all wholly in mining equipment being a good thing if there is no liquid to sustain on.
I'm probably just being stupid, but nobody really seems to be questioning it.

Site better give blowjobs when it's done.

>Took out SolarCity with cheap and more efficient solar cells
>Now going after Tesla

Shit, those chinamen have a hard on for Musk don't they.

Is gxy up 40% today? No it's not.

Is TRUMP up 40% today? Yes it is.

Stop claiming official stock of biz. The rightful owner of that title is TRUMP.

So I'm completely new to this company. I'm reading their March 31 Mt Cattlin report and it says that this project is only one of two new sources of hard rock lithium to come about within the next 18-24 months. Are they talking about worldwide sources of lithium? And if so, who has access to the other mine?

Also I'm watching this video now, is a maiden shipment the first major shipment of a product?

youtube.com/watch?v=igICy9DiWzA

First shipment of ore from a particular mine.

That's what I thought. What do you guys think of Pilbara Minerals Limited? Too late to get in now?

ok

how did everyone go today? i sold at 0.49. tried buying back in again at 0.475 but didnt happen.

Tesla might have to branch out into scandium for Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) in case the chinks take the lithium market!! investingnews.com/daily/resource-investing/critical-metals-investing/scandium-investing/scandium-technology-metal-markets-demand-solid-oxide-fuel-cells-alloys/

>Solid oxide fuel cells
are 20-30 years before market utilization as auxiliaries, not as full drives. the rate of material degradation at high temperatures is too high and SOFC are only economically feasible as full drives if they give the energy output only high-temperature cells 900°C can produce. also having something that operates at a temperature above 600°C in your car is a risk.

>Tesla might have to branch out into scandium
you don't need scandium for SOFC, you can use yttria and gadolinium stabilisation of zirconia instead of scandia for the electrolyte. YSZ (Yttria Stabilised Zirconia) is the most commonly used electrolyte because of its superior stability, also the amount of scandium needed in producing an electrolyte is miniscule to the point, that for SOFC there is already more than enough scandium produced.

One more thing, SOFC is a solid oxide fuel cell, it is not an EV-drive. It uses fuel, only that it uses it up to *50% more efficient.

*as they, the producers themselves, claim.

Yes we will see what the scientists come up with in the future. One just never knows what is going on in the labs.

>What do you guys think of Pilbara Minerals Limited?

They are just too far away from production.

With GXY already saturating the market demand to a degree, NMT entering as second (although NMT is only a minority stakeholder at the Mt Marion mine, the bulk is managed by Ganfeng a Chinese lithium corporation), FMC trippling their lithium export by 2018, it will be hard for Pilbara to not get squeezed out.

PLS will need good lithium prices if they want to manage an RC for CAPEX and OPEX of their mine, in 2016 they are still at research however. My guess is they are too late, when their mine is finished (if finished) the lithium demand will already be saturated by other companies, namely ALB, SQM, FMC, Ganfeng, Tianqi, GXY, ORE, NMT.

Also the Rio Tinto Group has a lithium asset in Serbia that when developed will supply 20% of global lithium, namely 125.3 Mt grading 1.8% Li2O. Pilbara Minerals, although currently considered the biggest undeveloped deposit in the world, only has 80.2 Mt grading 1.26% Li2O.

Rio Tinto Group is a global mining superpower however, that has more money than a couple of countries combined, if they want to muscle in into the lithium market (and giving $70mil as they did last week just for a DFS of their Serbian project one can assume they will) they will muscle in. They don't need favorable stock market conditions to finance their projects, thus if they decide to develope the asset in Serbia, it will be done in record time.

If you want to invest in lithium, invest in the companies that are juniors which will produce this year, everything else will be culled.

I was direct speaking with Silicon Valley tech startup peeps (drons, cargo drons, e-commerce), they said that the lithium battery technologie might really change so that the demand will disappear, what do you think about it? You know SV startups are so agile that they might push their techs hard

>they said that the lithium battery technologie might really change so that the demand will disappear

Currently there is no battery on the market that has as feasible -energy density / charge;discharge cycle- ratio as the Li-Ion battery has, this is also the main reason why it is so dominant on the market.

I am not aware of any battery technology which could surpass it in the near future, namely 5 years. There are however promising technologies in research, that could achieve higher energy densities than Li-Ion, like the one using magnesium instead of lithium, but they are currently underdeveloped. Marked by the absence of practical cathodes, appropriate electrolytes and extremely sluggish reaction kinetics. For more information read this ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26013580

One has to bear in mind that even if there is an eureka moment next year and Toyota manages to produce a stable Magnesium battery prototype, it would need a lot of time before it goes mainstream. The Li-Ion first commercial battery was made in 1991 by Sony, it became commercially succesful just recently. Also according to Toyota Researchers that are developing the Magnesium Battery which could compete with the Lithium one, they are estimating that it could be 20 years before these batteries go mainstream. For more information read this gizmag.com/toyota-magnesium-battery/43204/

So at the current state of research, there is no battery technology currently in development that could compete with the Lithium Ion battery on the market for the next 10 - 20 years.

Should I wait for 0.246 or something around that number or buy now?

My fellow burgers, how'd you enjoy your day of gains?

Set up a tradeking account to invest and am currently waiting on a wire transfer. I'll be buying around 1000 shares and I think I might buy my dad some shares for father's day.

Awwww yiissss cracking the 52 week high.

I think im selling tonight and buying more with profits on a next dip

Moonboy, is that you?

in the pipe, five by five

>2gb.com/audioplayer/182326

>Ross Greenwood speaks to Michael Fotios, Executive Chairman of General Mining Corporation about the lithium price boom

>inb4 bored and cashed up retirees with nothing better to than listen to 2gb and meme invest buy up Lithium stocks

We 65c tomorrow bois

I lost 150 bucks on this shit due to being a retard and not noticing that my broker was charging 50 commission a trade. Initially thought the loss was computed from the discrepancy in bid and ask prices.

My fault for being a dumbass I guess.

Hope that guy's right about 65c. Bought in at 30 so only need a bit more to cover my idiocy.

50 for a trade? Dude you're getting fucked.

Jesus you're getting ass hammered by that comission nigga, most are 10-20 for a trade and some like degiro go to extreme lows of 0.50. Stop getting robbed user, either call up your broker and settle a new price (warn them that you got better competition, this actually works often) or just actually leave and get a decent one.

I'm getting fucked for a "foreign transaction fee." Any other burgers know dick about this?

Are you trading GXY or GALXF?

I'm paying this exact price w/fidelity. It's the reason I didn't buy any dips since my initial purchase. I would be interested in hearing about any American brokerages that don't screw you buying GALXF.

GALXF

Schwab here, pal. Glad I'm not the only one getting reamed. Still feel like an idiot for not realizing it before buying in THREE TIMES.

Don't suppose GALXF is on robinhood

Im thinking of investing 100kaud in this shit. Should i just yolo and go with it?

>the meme starter as he lives and breathes

fuckin god wise user, where were you???

1 dollar by end of year

Worth buying Gxy and Platina ? Although GXY went up today annoyingly

Yes The future metals are bringing in the STAR TREK era.PGM

Put a bit os Scandi on that Lith!!

Just pgm? Should I just buy at 0.115 now? And galaxy is up to 57c any future in that?

With GXY its on another burst take a chance get in now or..maybe after a day or two get in...PGM just had a huge rise then dipped PGM is a long term hold.Stil lneeds more news about the negotiations there involved with right now. An announcement must be soon. HONESTLY THEY ARE BOTH BUY AND HOLD LONG TERM...IM NOT GOOD A PICKING SHORT TERM STOCK BRO!

Was there an news article or something?

That buy sell rate seems mental!

So where is the best place to buy for burgers?

How do I buy GXY

> IF AUSSIE: GXY
> IF BURGER: GALXF (Traded on OTC Market)
> IF EURO: GXYA:F

Can I Trade w/ Robinhood

> Nope.

GXY and GMM can be traded on Degiro

>Is this a Pump & Dump?!?!!

Are you still asking this? After 2 months you should know better

>What is your price target

GXY future VWAP prices:
$0.53 by June 16,
$0.75 by Aug 16,
$0.90 by Oct 16,
$1.43 by Dec 16,
$1.53 by Mar 17,
$2.58 by Apr 18.

THE GOD OF Veeky Forums HAS RETURNED. ONE SHILL TO RULE THEM ALL

What do you guys think of PIO?

PIO had its spike in MAY...settled down now...But it needs to step up more...you have to read all their announcements and go to Hotcopper..com and see what their saying. A lot of shilling but some times you get a feel for it.

so if i bought gmm at 0.87c i would effectively be buying gxy at .52c?

Just invested 50k in an etf tracking crude oil futures, 10k in etf tracking australian realestate, 10k in an etf tracking staple foods and now waiting for an entry point on the lithium. Really dont want to buy more that .50c/s

All the the etf are x1 since i want more long term shit

>+10% today
Is this liftoff?

GXY has a trend of jumping in price then falling slightly, would it be smart to consider selling at current price now in the hopes that it falls tomorrow and I can buy them back at a lower price? Or would it be best to just hold?

I have 1250 shares and transaction fee is $20AUS

Is $20 Aud the norm? It's only $6.99 per trade for me in Canada

Are Black people allowed to buy gxy?