Is this ever acceptable?

Is this ever acceptable?

I feel like if you get to this point, then a whole lot of things suddenly become immaterial, cease to matter. You're too deep into the guts of the machine, you know?

What about the backwards cap?

Kind of the nail in the coffin. Especially if you remember Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch.

I don't like you.
Executor of horrid prose, faggot. Stop using your trip for your retarded pretentions.

What should I do, then?

BTW, the name is not a trip, and it's inherently self deprecating.

Not even Veeky Forums is safe from the stifling grasp of pseudo-intellectualism

>"I'm intelligent loool"

I never said I was intelligent. I've said the opposite over and over, actually. I've called myself a stunted, grandiose, broken, ill-equipped reject many times. And I've only been posting for like... 2 days?

>hi, I'm bait :))

fuck OUT

It's not bait. It's an opinion, nothing more. It may be totally diff from yours. I personally don't and have never liked that whole magic mike look.

What's your point? That wasn't in context at all

You accused me of lauding my own intellect. I said that I am an idiot, as i have said in a number of ways previously.

My point is that you're making more outta my post than I ever intended anyone to.

>lauding my own intellect
>in context

A bit surreal, if you are serious. Ive never met someone so absurdly self-absorbed before

What am I doing wrong? Is it that I'm using words you don't? I have a useless degree in Lit, educators spent fucking years drilling this vocab into my head.

Is it my tendency to touch on all manner of topics?

What would you have me change?

>What would you have me change?
Your name.

Ok. I'll think of a new one. Give me some time.

change it to 'dumb faggot'

Not unless you start posting as something comparable. every time you post.

Lose the name, makes you sound like a pretentious loser with a receding hairline and a couple suitcases of insecurities. Maybe return to reddit or Veeky Forums

I am a loser in many regards, and the name is a joke that deprecates the years I spent posting here under another name. It's basically like THIS name, with more syllables.

Whats the point tho

>like seriously, what a waste of time

to kill time while I kick benzos. That's the point of even posting in the first place.

Fair enough, essentially what I do, but on a sparser scale

No, if I wanted to use a posting name I would go to reddit.