Dfw you will never be a rich kpop star that can wear anything and look great

>dfw you will never be a rich kpop star that can wear anything and look great

rather be dead

That's the ugliest shit I've ever seen

looks like a hypebeast pinoy

dogshit puke

>tfw you'll never be a Kpop star and appropriate black culture without knowing shit about black people

HAHAHAHAHA

Black "culture" like baseball shirts (white sport), motorbike pants (white hobby, vehicle and subculture), Rick Owens rendition of 80s white trainers.

You know blacks didn't even invent rap? It comes from medieval spoken prayers and then prayer chants with rhythm from the 18th century, invented by Monks and clergy, and then first recorded in some songs made by this very popular Swedish guy in the early 20th century. They just added some bix nood lyrics, google "first rap song" by Swedish man Evert Taube, its fire

Thanks for the peanut butter though, but Unfortunately that's a myth too, as ground peanut paste had been used across the world for millennia before that black dude made it a product.

>You know blacks didn't even invent rap

No, do tell! You make it sound like the concept had existed since Homer and Odysseus. user.

The odyssey is not rap, what are you saying?

Yeah, it is. It employed a storyteller, was performed in rhyming couplets over music and rhythm. The basic ingredients are all there. The real difference between western and african musics seems to be, to me, a structural disparity.

Western shit is linear. Start - finish.

An African drum circle, a traditional DJ, an instrumental? Circular.

>Black "culture" like baseball shirts (white sport)
Or you know HBA which is (was) a popular streetwise brand back in 2013, but no one wears it anymore.

>motorbike pants (white hobby, vehicle and subculture)
Skinny leather pants, skinny jeans have been prominent in rap for a while now.

>Rick Owens rendition of 80s white trainers

Over-priced Nike Dunk rip-offs.

>You know blacks didn't even invent rap?

Wew.

First three points still don't detract from his statement you fucking faggot.

It's still not black culture.

Also >Kris
>Kpop

Maybe former but the dude is a chinese artist.

>First three points still don't detract from his statement you fucking faggot.

Sure, if you have a hard time reading. And from the looks of your post you don't seem too bright.

But keep ignoring Kpop basically stealing from black culture.

HBA isn't black culture. The jeans aren't hip/hop or rap culture, merely something that rappers came to wear. Rick making something similar to nike dunks doesn't = black people culture.

Neck yourself, no one ignored anything you simian, I simply said your points were troglodyte

Black Culture in America has really been defined by recontextualizing existing media & other shite, not making sweepingly grand inventions.

That doesn't mean that a certain brilliance is not required to repurpose a turntable as an instrument or create new meanings to attach to existing human artifacts.

>HBA isn't black culture.

wew I guess it only being popular with black people and being completely irrelevant when black got tired of it doesn't count.

>Rick making something similar to nike dunks doesn't = black people culture

Let's not pretend Dunks, Air Forces, and basketball shoes in general weren't popularized by black culture.

>The jeans aren't hip/hop or rap culture, merely something that rappers came to wear.

By itself, sure, but the entire fit is inspired by black culture. You could photoshop ASAP Rocky or Travis Scott's face onto this and it wouldn't look out of place (circa 2013).

>Black Culture in America has really been defined by recontextualizing existing media & other shite, not making sweepingly grand inventions.

This.

Why do Black americans claim to have invented and started everything?

Get out of your bubble. You're reaching son.

can you stop replying to this blatant bait

>But keep ignoring Kpop basically stealing from black culture.
Who cares? Why is adopting culture called "stealing" now? Literally how culture spread and develops. It's not something to be avoided.

>Tfw you will never be an ugly short gook with plastic surgery wearing guady trash

Feels good!

>nigger speaking in english
did your kind even develop written language?

bump

>a structural disparity
it's almost as if that's what we define different genres with

This, disgusting
t. Flip

dindus didn't even know the word "appropriate" existed before 2016

>Why do Black americans claim to have invented and started everything?

I didn't claim they invented everything. Nice strawman though.

Tell me more about your micropenises.