How do i use coconut oil for my hair?

how do i use coconut oil for my hair?

You can either warm it up with your hands and just rub it, making sure to massage it in your scalp and through to the ends, or you can make a mask.

A homemade hair mask is comprised of an egg white, 2 tbspns or so of mayonnaise, and about a 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Mix it together and leave it on your hair for 5-20 minutes. It doesn't smell great, but it'll help make heavily processed hair feel soft and nice for a bit. Honestly you want to use coconut oil as a mask before you bleach or dye your hair, as it doesn't interfere with the bleach.

apply it rectally how the fuck else would you use it you shit

>the virgin coconut oil
>the chad head & shoulders

does my hair need to be wet? right after shower? let it dry then apply?

Let it sit on your hair for 30mins before you use shampoo.
Apply a bit of it with your conditioner, or just finger comb some through it after you condition.

Can you use this shit when you're doing water only no-poo. I want to condition as naturally as possible since I've gone this far but I want to be able to get it out.

I hate you all

>Chad
>using xenoestrogens: the shampoo

Head and Shoulders shills please go
Chad doesn't need to wash his perfect thick hair

Don't. This shit will make you lose hair like crazy (goggle it)

It's also very greasy

That sounds horrible smelling. Does the stink stick after you wash it out?

Googled it and just got a bunch of things saying it prevents hair loss. How to goggle???

I’ve tried it before and I wouldn’t recommend applying it to your scalp. It made me shed more than usual. Makes sense since you are rubbing a oily greasy substance where there is grease already. Applying it on your ends is fine though. Doesn’t do much for my hair but it works for some people. Some leave it ok ends as a pre wash treatment or as a leave in

I use it as a leave in after washing. They key is just to use a little. Enough that your palms are lightly glistening kinda like after a good fap

Not the person you're replying to, but I have "dry scalp," and coconut oil on my scalp works wonders.

I apply it after washing my hair and it keeps it from being a dry straw-like mess. Never thought to put it on my scalp.

You know what works great for a dry scalp? Moisturizing shampoo

dont let it get on ur face or pillows. it broke me out like crazy

Do you somehow believe that I didn't try everything that I could before figuring out what worked the best?

>drink bulletproof coffee every day
>don't 100% like it
>see vid where antifa girl rubs her pussy with coconut oil
>i can smell it through time and space

This guy gets it

Use it as lube. Really goes well

what does coffee have to do with that story

Same

hahaha i was wondering why the fuck did i suddenly get break outs on my face

how much is eough for your scalp?

bulletproof coffee is coffee with coconut oil and/or butter in it. It's supposed to be good for you.

>posting reddit & memety

I jerk off with the stuff and rub it in my pubes because of the convenience. God damn my bush feels good