General Inspo Thread

Art, architecture, interiors, people, colors, outfits, cars, whatever the fuck that inspires you and you are vibing with - post it. Try to keep the reposts at a minimum, if you saved it from Veeky Forums during the last 3 months, don't post unless it's really great.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Barbier
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the person pictured is involved in high level child trafficking. still a nice aesthethic tho.

wat explain urself.

so inoffensive and bland. No experimenting whatsoever. 1 statement piece would make this an okay fit.

the hugo boss meme. lmao

)))

you're new here and it's showing

>muh statement pieces!
sometimes people just want to dress cleanly

he's not wrong... theres no reason it cant be clean and interesting. otherwise ur posting jeans and a sweater in an inspo thread.

I guess the user who posted it found it inspiring?

w2c kid on the rights jacket?

>implying he wants to make a statement.

That's a dishonest cartoon.

Yeah what the fuck

explain?

George Barbier is the artist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Barbier

big shout, crushes me everytime i go past the hacienda flats now

This u?
is this a gravity falls cosplay

not me. but this is how heterosexual american men should dress like, besides their suits of course

>suit
get out of my Veeky Forums wall street scum

suits are the best life hacks.
people give me better service, let me skip lines, police let me go with a warning instead of giving me tickets for minor offences(jaywalking, running a red light), hot girls dressed modestly and classy look at me. you level up a lot compared to your non-suit wearing contemporaries. Try this experiment: Go to any random coffee place, once wearing 'normal/casual/streetwear' stuff and one time wearing a suit - both times ask for a 10% discount, if they ask why just say "would be nice" and smile. With the suit I find it works a lot more. People seem to think that since you are wearing a suit you must be important, due to conditioning/programming/being raised in a hierachical society where the higher up you get the more people wear suits. So people unconsciously 'put you on a pedestal'. Learn how to manipulate this reality. Suit is easy mode for traversing this world. I'm a poor fag, but know how to thrift. Wear a suit and ask for a dollar 'as you are missing that for the ticket and you're late for a meeting', you'll get dollars en masse.

uhh what ?

also bonus point is you wake up in a lot of Veeky Forums places. rich girls often have pretty sweet apartments. so nice to wake up after a night of partying and then take a shower in their luxuriously spacey bathrooms. bonus point if the bitch is awake(which they aren't half of the time), and she joins you for a steamy shower make-out/fuck session.

Too dreamy and out of touch

Why? It looks really bad lmao

What did he mean by this

>>>/reddit/

n-nani??

>t. fashion victim

>crusty commie faggots think this is what effay is
you're new and should take a shower

kek kys

Like the lazy slobs they are, with that added fat of course
Not op, but i'm a commie and i like suits

Telling people to find pieces they like is being a fashion victim?

claiming someone isn't fashionable because they don't wear gaudy "statement pieces" is typical of fashion victims, fashion victim

Wearing what you like has nothing to do with fashion.
Go buy a knockoff Gucci handbag to go with your Rayban™s and your checkered vans that you wear because you like them so much and they're so comfy.

beautiful

Acquire some fucking taste.

you call that tacky ass smorgasbord of late 1800s/early 1900s art nouveau/art deco influenced hodgepodge taste?
oh my..

looks like Bilbo's place got a makeover directed by a girl who spends too much time making art nouveau boards on pinterest.

good thing taste is subjective.

i don't get it

there's a lot of cool brutalist stuff, but this is just depressing

calm down Frodo

Fuck you're disgusting.

I guess that's connected to how good looking people are treated better, however I don't really understand why someone who looks important/wealthy would then deserve a discount as a result of appearing to need the opposite of that if anything.