sick Bismuth cosplay

kek

ow
the
edge

low effort yet creative capeshit

pic related is dr doom

I win.

That's the idea, going to Halloween party at an edgy alt music club, gonna get me a small tiddy goth bitch

first thing that came to mind

Given Joker's post-modernization of late, I'd say there's a lot of options for e/fa/ctive cosplay come Halloween

Is BOB Veeky Forums?

it's... it's halloween

He looks like an fa waywt, so NO.

He died of aids a couple of years after Twin Peaks so he was probably very Veeky Forums.

You're a fucking retard, lol.

pretentious
ur taking it way too serious

joker is overused and corny and it will look like youre trying too hard

don't even bother dressing as the joker unless you're wearing a purple zoot suit you fucking casual

What should i wear with this? I'm also putting two beer holders on it and putting a straw through the mask.

a noose

Well memed, my dude.

a hood with a mask
the more bizzarre the mask the better

full rick or any other monochrome outfits with geobaskets or jordans

I'm putting together a costume right now. I'm gonna be zombie ziggy stardust.

For the face paint, I'm gonna make my face pale and make the lightning mark look more bloody/woundish and pour blood all over myself.

Unless I want to spend a lot of money, which I don't, an actual ziggy stardust costume will probably be shitty walmart tier trash, so I'm making my own rendition. Basically, what I'm going for is a dark (to go with the zombie/spooky theme)/spacey/bowie style. I'm thinking something like pic related, but I'm not totally sure yet.

Any suggestions?

Also, I'll probably tear up my clothes a lot (except the jacket, which I already have and it was like $200) for the zombie look, so I don't want to do anything too expensive

I'm not going to get invited to any Halloween parties, so nothing

alright well then get out of the thread, you're not invited here either

10/10

Being a skellington is the best choice