Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't buy into the minoxidil meme so I can grow cheek hair and get the permanent 5...

Give me three good reasons why I shouldn't buy into the minoxidil meme so I can grow cheek hair and get the permanent 5 O clock shadow look

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CU5NnFrFbJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus I'm watching dbz right now how relevant

>Doesn't defuse
Unfortunately this was retconned in super

I wish they didn't change it but if they didn't every threat would be trivial

They could've let vegito take out zamasu then used the super dragon balls to defuse them, but noooooo, that would follow rules & logic

One of the most obnoxious memes, no sense of measure, just lame af

Hey I like the Gotenks-Gogeta footwear, it's better that gay sentai boots and gloves scheme.

tfw no comfy SOL episodes with Vegetto focus

Because Charles Darwin won't let you into heaven.
Lamarck would laugh at you for not achieving a beard via willpower.

It's not my fault I don't know why the hair on my right cheek is so patchy

i really hate db super :(

I watch it weekly and even miss it when it takes breaks even though it's almost as bad as GT. I didn't know I was such a slave to my own nostalgia

I’m actually being gotenks for halloweeen. I lold

W2c pants in pic

This is most of us

Is Ultra Instinct effay?

Bump

Wherever Rashid from SFV's native land is

Yea but what are they CALLED.

I don't think full cheek hair looks good on everyone, I know a lot of fat/round faced guys that are hairy enough to pull grow a full beard but they end up looking even fatter/rounder.
if you have the style, like some japanese guys, a small facial hair looks kinda cool imo

that isn't what you literally asked dickhead

they're called harem pants apparently

Gogeta is the only fusion to defeat a villain. Also Stardust Breaker is one of the best attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=CU5NnFrFbJE

Gogeta isn't canon.

There's no reason Gogeta shouldn't show up in the ToP, even though I know he won't.

I don't think Vegeta ever actually learned the fusion dance and now's not the best time to practice.

I really wish a fusion would show up though

>I don't think Vegeta ever actually learned the fusion dance
There's no reason Goku shouldn't have taught him at some point, but of course they just don't want to use Gogeta because him showing up in the tournament would mean he'd body everyone except maybe Jiren in 5 minutes

>There's no reason Goku shouldn't have taught him at some point

Goku is selfish with certain techniques all throughout the series it doesn't really make much sense
Kaioken, Spirit Bomb, Instant Transmission, it makes sense for him to not teach Vegeta and it makes sense for Vegeta to be too stubborn to learn from him.

>Kaioken, Spirit Bomb, Instant Transmission
Did it take him a year to learn Kaioken and Genkidama? Same with IT?

Plus he taught Goten and Trunks how to use it.

He's been in the HTC for over a year with multiple people
Also teaching Goten and Trunks was an extreme situation where he had limited time on Earth

Besides Goku in Z was less of a 1 dimensional character than he is in Super.

So I guess I'm copping some tomorrow

1) Minoxidil was originally a blood pressure medication, so if you put that shit on your face, you'll be inhaling it and lowering your blood pressure.
2) It's not proven to work on your face
3) Facial hair trends come and go, a strong jawline is forever. Work on your jawline and cheekbones instead.

I'm already working out but I severely doubt it will dramatically shift anything in my face. Besides my head is a little too top heavy so adding a bit more weight to the bottom with shadow will balance things out well

>Work your cheekbones
Excuse me?

this is a ********dbz******** thread, get with the programme

I bought 3 months worth and I'm gonna try to keep this thread alive with updates. About to wash my face and apply it for the first time

pls help keep this alive with dragon ball talk

How much did I it cost and where did you buy IT?
Also did you go to a doctor first?

I didn't go to a doctor specifically for it but had a physical recently so I know there's nothing wrong with me that could interfere.

It cost me about 30 bucks to get a 3 month supply from Walgreens, WAY cheaper than the brand version. I don't get why people buy brand name drugs when its exactly the same chemical composition but meh.

As fuck nigga

How long until Vegeta ruins this form with his cuckness?

>Work on your jawline and cheekbones instead.

this fuckin guy put your bait at the start of the post next time asshole

I woke up late, about to apply the morning (brunch) amount.

Legit success here. It's not a meme.

Why? I'll tell you why.

You have facial hair. The hair follicles are already there and dht production (which kills head hair follicles and causes baldness) your facial hair follicles are resistant to that,much like how head hair follicles on the back and sides of your head are.

So what does minoxidil do? It activates your facial follicles and they start to grow.

The best part? Once activated they will continue to grow (unlike on your head in which you must always apply minoxidil) the facial hairs are simply in a dormant state and once activated they always will grow.

Get non-branded minoxidil 5%. It's very cheap.

So there you have it. There is very real science how this works, it's not a meme backed up by nothing.