Reminder if you have facial hair or a beard never trim the hair in your neck. That's nu male shit. You've been warned

Reminder if you have facial hair or a beard never trim the hair in your neck. That's nu male shit. You've been warned.

>all nobeards or untrimmed necks

What did he meme by this?

Why are you warning people? Who do you think you are some kind of punk? Look kids you need to calm it okay; This is a website for people looking to talk about fashion and here you are threatening people. Well that's not on.

I'm officially warning you mister because I've had it with your nonsense.

Go away if you can't handle it, normie.

>deliberately being a neckbeard

Go back to r9k.

>Dress this way
>If you do not 28 year old unemployed virgins will think less of you

Is this guy really trying to pretend neckbeards are fashionable LMAO get the fuck outta here

smart boys with glasses

ugh

The guys on the top center and bottom right are cute tho

>you can only be a nu-male or a neckbeard

Try not being fat or ugly.

He's trying to do you a favor, be grateful

>No pedo stache and creep glasses
you dont know shit kiddo

are the guys in the top corners supposed to shave their faces and not their necks? what the fuck?

guarantee all of those guys have had more sex than OP

Weeeeeew that's nu male as fuck family

the fuck are you even saying

>letting Veeky Forums memes govern your life

Its shaved now, dw "senpai"

>implying
Half of these men would be gutter trash if they didn't have their jobs as teevee numales. The other half are literally male feminist ally eunuch tier.

It's not the beards, though a masculine man doesn't need to overcompensate with a beard. If you do have one, keep it halfway between neat and wild. Waxed, trimmed metrosexuality is pretty numale, full Sam Hyde is just unnattractive.

OP at this point I have to ask, what did nu males do to you? were you raped by one or something, because at this point you've been posting this shit for months. Also, the only thing all these people have in common is glasses, you should really switch the focus of your crusade to that, and this guy just has the typical nu male beard but with no glasses and having been starved out in Russia

>tfw beard hair connects chest hair

I never trimmed my neck hair because I thought I would fuck it up or something and couldn't be bothered getting a barber to do it, but I always felt like a nu-male because of the neck hair.

Is Sam Hyde doing it right here? He doesn't look like he shaved at all and let his grow, including the neck.