Show us some fit pix

Dunno about that jacket

>wearing boxers under slacks
disgosten

I need advice. Just copped this jacket

you're gucci senpai

I would try pants with more volume

my advice is to stop dressing like a 15 year old

Jacket and shoes are cool, shirts a bit normal but might look better tucked with a belt and the jeans are standard. I'd roll them up a bit higher if I was you. Looks a bit goofy having rolled up jeans around ye ankles.

On mobile right now, I'll do some more rating later.

not sure if I like the T-shirt

Rainy day calls for rainy fit. Inside one of the jacket pockets there's a cassette player with sylvia's greatest hits.

Cool, decent jacket

Basic bUT I like the map

I had a jacket that was almost identical to that a few years ago.

Are you wearing shoes? They look like sockes. Maybe something lighter?

Niceu nice

Some looser boots and pants would improve this by a lot but nice jacket.

You have good pants and good shoes and you fuck it up with that belt and that jacket. why man? so close to being okay, get rid of the jacket and the belt

this is good except the sockless look is really dumb with this. buy some dress socks dude.

it's bad.

cuff those pants for this. really boring outfit though, literally the most inoffensive thing u could wear

cardigan is good. you look fine. Veeky Forums won't like this though.

jacket is really terrible, is it leather? I feel like I've seen ugly leather jackets that look like this every time I go to the thrift store. also the boot tuck looks really dumb here. You probably think this is cool but you look goofy as hell man.

your silhouette is good but those boots are actually disgusting. The only reason I will accept for you choosing to wear those is that you're too broke to afford Timbs or those shitty Kanye military boots everyone wears.

dab on the haters

Hello Veeky Forums, I have to attend a ceremony today...

maybe a white or blue shirt could do the trick
ok, basic
i like this except for the shoes

Jacket's good, bottom half of the outfit is atrocious.

Good fit actually, you are probably a bitch though.

not bad, better lighting would make this stand out though. That bracelet is fucking weird however.

Needs a bowl cut and higher rise pants
I don't like folding back the jacket sleeve here, and I'm not sure I like the upper arm detailing on it either, but I can't see it well. Otherwise solid black fit
Boots and coat go together ok, but aren't coherent with the other items. Bad picture too
Nice, solid, unassuming. Everything is coherent and seems to fit nicely
Looks good

does anyone ever show underwear fits in these or is that taboo

the Color-blocking is working against you due to medium height. makes u look shorter

it's never been done except as a complete joke
as in wearing spongebob boxers over long shorts

Litterally the worst waywt I've ever seen

shoes look kinda cheap, are they asos?

The neckline of that shirt is also bizarre.

fine otherwise.

p cool

You can barely see the quality on the photo, it is night over here and I lack strong light. The shoes are from Sacha's and much better quality than asos crap. I never buy asos anyway

desu they're too pointy, they look kinda shit

this place hasn't changed lmao

Probably last summer day. Will have to pack out winter clothes soon

boys

agreed holy shit lol

male or female?

How bout you suck my dick

holy fuck do you have to post yourself wearing that every single thread? don't get me wrong, love the sweater, but you've worn that the past 4 threads.

lol someone's salty

no offense, but that look makes you look a little lanky bud. don't think black and white works for you. also, what the fuck is the neckline on that shirt.

it's not bad as a fit, but your hair and posture makes you seem cheap. like a whore

not bad, dude. the floor makes you look better in this pic.

i havent posted in over a week?

pretty good. feel like navy jeans would make it better though. then again, if you did that, you'd have to change the shoes too

good, but basic as hell

my bad then. just feels like I see you in every thread.

This is good. Not sure how incel anons decided you're a whore and a bitch from this pic. They must be really smart.

Wow... this board has gone to fucking dick shit.

You're not allowed to smile on fa.

1000pt deduction.

Ehhh I like these for the rain, thought about getting wolverines instead of timbs.

>implying effay was ever good

Don't bully.

excellent contribution.

not bad 6/10
iron your shirt and switch up the shoes you/ll be fine

You guys should stop posting pictures of the clothes you're wearing on the internet. It's only making your insecurities worse.

Will black slip-ons work?

Talk shit ducklet

Does the ceremony involve footjobs?
If that's the case i wouldn't mind getting some more infos.

Asian Migos

those arent the higher brothers

Are you 30? if so the fit is cool

bait

what do we have here?

and here?

It was chilly today

omg that's styling , both of u good job

pants are dope. w2c?

garbage

Really spooky skeleton costume dude. Pls warn next time.

post butt

hmm what do you mean by this?
>Really spooky skeleton costume dude. Pls warn next time.
there shall be no warnings

you are an exaggerating newfag then who needs to go sodomize themself

w2c pants but in another colorway?

this looks great ignore the incels

w2c bomber?

love you

Underrated

get some slim fit pants, they'd look better in any fit
[spoiler]i've worn skinny jeans for my whole life and several months ago decided to get some slim fit, now i wear only them and look back at myself with cringe[/spoiler]

bretty good mang, I'd opt for socks and just not rolling the trousers, that meme is so way past due I can smell the rot through pictures over internet

pants are Golden Denim

your proportions are bit fucked, having bit longer tee or trousers with slightly lower crotch would give you better balance
and no socks + ankle showing = pls don't m8
the colors are inoffensive but you could play up the bomber a bit with more matching tones cause it's gorgeous

Your facial expression makes you look like a duck, user.

I've tried tons of 511, and they all ended up not fitting me well and basically were unwearable. They shrink too much in the ass area, so they start sliding down and dont stay up. I will try different brand. But honestly, I like the way they feel, skinny, i like feeling tight. It's not just about the look. I read an article, that says you should have "day" jeans and "night" jeans, the day jeans are for work, and are relaxed, the night jeans are skinny.

Thank you for the replies, advices and smiles :) Maybe next time I'll try to arrange the hair in some less bitchy way

you look like you have polio
just what do you think you are doing

tryna get my head right

huh, different. A bit too much in most colour regards but I don't hate the fit of the pieces

Pants are JohnUndercover (more simple line by Jun with same quality as mainline)
Silk bomber is from Undercover AW16.

w2c pants? Nice Dries sweat!

Nice

Repost

Looking good.
ID on those trousers?

here's a self timer shot via my D2X.
I shoot manual & go slow.

I slimmed the track pant down & added stripes (hand sewn on the sides). The hat is a vintage Stetson - I remolded the crown to make it taller.

Everything else I copped via Value Village.

They're some chins from asos

good job, you nailed the 70s artsy brooklynite style - looks straight outta midnight cowboy and reminds me of this track
youtube.com/watch?v=iLbhcw2VlKY

*chinos