What does Veeky Forums think about septum piercings?

What does Veeky Forums think about septum piercings?

the bull ring comparison is for simple minded people

Instant loss of respect for anyone I see with one.

all the more while to get one

I think CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE CATTLE

I immediately go follow their tumblr blog where they copy Sylvia Plath poems and post about how hard it is to be a vegan/feminist in today's oppressive society.

>What does Veeky Forums think about septum piercings?
"Why?", accompanied by a moment of disgust.

It makes people look like a fucking cows though

used to want to get one when i was edgy and alternative, glad i didn't
look like shit, do you more bad than good
can look qt on sjw type girls when they have a lil chubby face but most of the time don't
pic related could pull it off imo, but would still look better without one

>Not wanting to be a bull

Its a great way for me to tell if someone is an idiot without actually having to talk to them same thing with face tatoos.

She looks like michael sera in drag lol.

das effay tho

No it's not

It's the only piercing I actually like.
Wore some fake ones for a while, but never got a real one because I decided they were uncomfortable.

They look cool but they make your breath stank

What's the correlation..?

I find them cute on a girl if they're like the one on OP's picture. Pic related gets me mad, though. It looks fucking stupid.

Makes me want to rip it out.

small brain: looks like a cow
space brain: looks like a booger

one of those things that make someone hot hotter and someone ugly uglier
>male
>wanted to get one
>friends all gave me an overwhelming NO
>wouldn't even accept the "c'mon it'd be good banter" approach
usually I wouldn't fall to peer pressure but I've never been shut down this hard

I have mine done and the only people who don't like it are older conservatives (I'm a conservative myself so that's not bashing them necessarily). Qts dig it, but more importantly I like it. Only small rings look good though on just about anybody, it should be subtle.

What's most important is whether or not the person with the piercing has the face for it. Like most piercings, an asymmetrical face already looks like shit but having a ring in the middle of your face just makes it worse.

Also fat people with septums are disgusting, period

lame as fuck

septum ring in docs on... im ready for the diy gig baby

It's not even really a big deal because if you end up not liking it you can take it off and nobody will ever know. An ear piercing will leave a little hole forever but its inside your nose so who gives a fuck

I like them on men and women, they add just enough edge to look different but not enough to be edgy. I've been thinking about getting one of the more jewelry looking rings myself. What does effay think?

>What does effay think?
Read the thread to find out.

I'm talking about if it fits my face moron >What's most important is whether or not the person with the piercing has the face for it.

You have a nice face shape very masculine, idk man. I think no, and I like piercings. However I could see it working depending on your usual style of clothing. Get a fake one and wear it for a bit.

Taste and smell are pretty closely related. It wouldn't surprise me if you got a metallic smell in your sinus cavity (and therefore mouth) if you got one.

I'd never get a nose piercing, though, since I'd fidget far too much with it and every other white girl seems to have one

You have good friends user, appreciate them. They care if you look stupid or not so that's already one aspect of your wellbeing they care about.

You could honestly pull it off pretty well desu
has absolutely the right idea

it didn't hurt lol

Look, you don't want to draw more attention to your nose, it's the worst feature of your otherwise masculine and aesthetic face. Start with a new haircut, then maybe an eyebrow piercing if you really want to look edgy.

Piercings in general/earrings for males are icky, but septum is the second worse, right after stretchers

you are a faggot for even considering it. faggot. I would disown my son if he even thought about doing something as unfathomably faggy as that

shameful