Yohji looks like he needs a hug :3

Yohji looks like he needs a hug :3

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/yohji-yamamoto/navy-new-era-edition-bomber-jacket/2253747
time.com/3265401/14-high-calcium-foods/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*tips*

he should stop doing shit collection ^v^

You shit dont know anything about him

his collections have been incredibly uninspired for the last few years desu

I like yohji but I agree. pic related - one of many outright bad moments from ss18

also this abomination

jesus christ hahahahaha, that beautiful fabric wasted on something that would not look out of place on a dsquared or diesel runway

he peaked in AW14
last year's bondage stuff was shit too. He still puts out some good pieces every season though.
The FW17 longline shirt was solid.
I liked a few of his wool jumpsuits

im not sure fw14 was his peak, i mean aw91 is legendary, and in my opinion better by a huge margin, in recent years i would rate aw09,10 and 11 above 14 but thats more personal preference

No worries he'll get'em next time

Damn Steve Aoki looks like that?

if we're talking about menswear I didn't like everything in AW14, but it was probably the last collection he did that I have a significant emotional connection to

How come Japanese have one of the highest life expectancy rate in the whole world?Are other countries even trying?
>pic related is his mother,still alive and healthy

>seafood has good shit in it, Japanese diet contains a lot of seafood
>Japanese society views exercise as compulsory rather than optional

>ugh you don’t mean fw14 menswear
You bet your fucking ass I do
Literally 90% of Yohji “inspo” pics you see floating around are from fw14 and ss13.
He was particularly productive during those years

Also
>almost no sugar and dairy in the Japanese diet
ss13

probably does for being a shit designer

I feel like Ziggy Chen is now doing Yohji-core better than Yamamoto Sensei himself.

I said I liked it - you misread my post.

also YYPH fw13 is underrated imo

>I may have gone too loose in a few places.

the fact that this is $1270 CAD is a joke

ssense.com/en-ca/men/product/yohji-yamamoto/navy-new-era-edition-bomber-jacket/2253747

You should see some Vetements pieces and their prices.

Yeah my b. I jumped the gun. Still keeping my eyes peeled for the black skull cloak to surface in grailed

def a lot of good pieces from that show

also, pic related as well as other pieces in that show actually used zippers tastefully, unlike:

>give me that jacket!
>*puts big white signature on it*
>*increases price tag*

no sugar is good, no dairy is bad, unless you enjoy living the last decades of your life with yoru bones falling apart lol

This is actually from the Yohji x H&M collab

I once was buying a Wearin' the World Tyvek jacket in a secondhand shop at Shimokitazawa. As I was trying the jacket the clerk keep asking me If I was a model, because I was tall and slim. After paying he showed me his whole Yohji collection and insisted I tried it. I did, he must have been expecting me to buy it, but no exchange student has money for that. Still It was pretty cool to be dressed in full Yohji, at least for 20 minutes.

you just need to make it up with other things I guess
time.com/3265401/14-high-calcium-foods/