Effay tattoo thread

effay tattoo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5547&context=jclc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

was thinking about getting this small somewhere

it's inspired by a song I like and I appreciate how minimal it is
thoughts?

>effay
>tattoo
Pick one

I'm thinking about getting this on my forearm.

blackout arm looks effay as fuck

It looks like the dude has severe frostbite.

garbage ass taste
typical photo realistic bullshit that fades horribly worn by meatheads and thots wanting to make their body "aesthetic"
hilarious

do you have down syndrome

wiener dick

Toughts on getting a painting tattooed ?

Ankle or Forearm

My mom has a brain tumor, and now also breast cancer, so I've been considering getting a tattoo with a grey and pink ribbon, without it looking like a standard boring empty gesture. So I've also been considering including family related things, like our unofficial family flower, which is a white gardenia.
Does anyone have any ideas for inspiration or other things I could consider including? Also where it would be best placed on my body? It would be my first tattoo, and I think my arm or leg might be a good spot.

who the fuck has a family flower, let alone an " unofficial " one ? is there an official on ? the fuck you on

It's like he blacked out racist prison tats that he never had.

thats a garbage blackout
pic related is probably the best blackout you can get
blackouts as a whole are pretty trash though

i'd say avoid the ribbon, and just get the flower
get it on your upper arm

Embarassing, straight up complete trash fuccboi edgy

these are the people i share a board with

calm it with the buzzwords dude

Disgusting

damn dude you seem lame as fuck to be honest

he's right though

there is no way to do this without being an attention whoring little cunt using his mothers illness to display his own """devotion"""" and (((((((((((virtue)))))))))))))

just be with your mother stop being a little fucking faggot

I like it
What song does it refer to?

@j.franciss

>permanently altering your skin with some cringy ass "aESTHertic" tattoo

jesus christ how the mighty have fallen

>being a contrarian

watercolor and paint'like tattoos age like shit

Shame about the face.

Also considering my tattoos, this was a wild read.

scholarlycommons.law.northwestern.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=5547&context=jclc

>tattoos
>fashionable

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

bazinga

>you
>fashionable
??uh

That looks hella cool Tbh, what song are you speaking of?

kinda lame hanging man imo

>you cant dedicate a tattoo to your mother as a show of support and still be with her

flower only, I'd get it on the wrist or upper arm

as opposed to your example of 5th grade level doodles and random elvish symbols.

>algiz on his forehead

can I get some feedback on this? I wanna get it on my forearm, probably just the femenine figure.

/leprosy/

It needs tits

I'm thinking of getting a desert island on my side, sort of like this random picture I found on google. I feel like I need to spice it up somehow and add something though.

Talk with an artist who can adapt it to make it fit well with location. Art nouveau translates well to tattoo if the artist has clean lines.

write "Malibu" underneath so everyone knows you're a party animal ;3

This would look great if you get it done by a really good artist

Might steal desu

Do you guys it's too much for someone who has never gotten a tattoo before? I mean, I'm kind of fearful about pain and all that since needles are the biggest fear of my life.
It looks like it might take a while to get it done properly and I might get nauseous in the middle of it.

a corpse hanging from the tree for the extra edge and to create a striking contrast to the paradise island

I want to get a '6' on my leg. How big and what font?

That's the Dead Island logo lol

It's not that bad, just don't look at it as it's being done. They do it line by line so it's not like one continuous thing.

i love this art style. where can i find more like this?

It's a guy in New York, Chris Cleen.

personal favorite

Anyone have any calavera tattoos? Are they effay?

What do you guys think about this as a forearm tattoo? It represents Les fleurs du mal by Charles Baudelaire.

Getting a tattoo on the outside of my thigh. Probably about 3x5 inches. Should I wait until a 4 day weekend? How long should I go with only wearing shorts?

Weird, someone was getting that while I was having something done once. I'd forgotten what he said it was from.

i want this, maybe on the leg idk yet (just the snek)

Cool meme senpai

Looking for a similar tat that was posted here, it was on the side of the torso i think.

how often do you go to monster truck rallies

thinking about a Sad Amish tattoo a lot

I can recommend him. Come up with a good idea first, I feel like if he;s left to just do a piece he doesn;t have that much imagination.

this guy sucks ass

Getting that tatoo will cure her cancer?

Looks ugly

Look effay, get it through your thick skulls. Tattoos are not effay. It looks degenerate and ugly.

That's just like, your opinion man.

is it effay ?

Not a big tattoo guy but I always found autumn themes to be attractive.

What tattoo should I get? No bad suggestions please!

just get some stripes bro

On stomach.

or make up some crazy shit that only you individually could think of

if you get a skull tattoo because everyone else has a skull tattoo, does it really say anything about you?

Ryan Gosling's tattoos from The Believer and Place Beyond The Pines are pretty Veeky Forums imo

These threads are always so disappointing, if it's not Tarot tattoos it's some stupid shit like realistic leaves and fuckin dolphins and stupid animu meme tattoos and stupid shit.

if you get a tattoo that has no personal significance you're a faggot.
it's a self-inflicted scar that lasts your entire life, don't get one just to be edgy or fashionable.

pic related is a justifyable tattoo.

That one's ugly as fuck though

lmao faggot, thats a terribly made back, the guy got fucked over
you aint up on aesthetics famo

all tattoos are ugly. ever notice the large crossover between people with tattoos and degenerates? they're inherently impure.
which is exactly why they should have a personal significance. just like clothes, makeup, and haircuts,
they are an outward expression of your values.
if you get a tattoo serves no purpose beyond "hey everyone look at me i have a tattoo!" you're a faggot.
it's not a fancy hat or a nice coat, you are wearing your values on your body. if you get one just for the sake of being fashionable,
the value you're expressing is "i'm a dumb vapid cunt who's attention starved."
it's like taking a business shirt and drawing all over it, you'd better have a damn good reason for ruining it.
if your buddy died in nam, on some sort of religious quest and had an epiphany, or something else of actual substance,
you have a legitimate reason to scar your body and commemorate something that genuinely changed you.
it doesn't matter if they don't look cool, they're not supposed to. they're a reminder, an expression of a sudden personal development, not a piece of jewlery.

anyone?

i should've read over this before posting, this isn't worded very well.
i contradict myself by saying that tattoos, clothes, makeup, and haircuts are all expressions of your values,
and then saying that tattoos and a fancy hat or shirt are different.
what i mean is that because they are permenant, they matter more than regular clothes.
if you have some expensive super fashionable clothes you're probably a vapid degenerate,
if you have dirty or ratty clothes you definitely are a lazy degenerate,
and if you have practical clothes you consider clothing to be a tool, which it really is.
tattoos also express values, but in a different way. they serve no practical purpose, and so their only value is personal,
which is why you're a faggot for ruining your pure skin with something meaningless.

>if you have some expensive super fashionable clothes you're probably a vapid degenerate
why are you here

to fuck with you :^)
seriously though not all "fashion" is bad, again clothing with some actual use beyond "look at me and all the money i spend am i cool yet?"
is reason enough to come here. stuff like terrorcore or something similar actually makes sense and this is a good board to find quality clothing given the right thread.

I think everyone comes up with meaning for their tattoos, especially if it's their first one. In fact, some people try to come up with too much meaning and end up over thinking it.
>you're a faggot for ruining your pure skin with something meaningless
Obviously bad tattoos exist, and obviously any tattoo can be bad if you put it on your face or some shit, but I think you're taking it a little seriously. I have a scar on my thumb. It's pretty strange-looking and distinct, and the story behind it is really fucking stupid, but it doesn't bother me that it's there, it's just part of me. I feel like tattoos are really no different. You can easily get a little tattoo on your thigh or something that no one will ever see unless you want them to see it, it really doesn't have to be a big deal.

I guess they can be alright, but skulls are just about the most cliche tattoo I can think of. Definitely not original.

but you choose to have a tattoo. you didn't choose to have a weird thumb scar. that's the difference that changes the significance.

Is it okay to cover a scar with a tattoo?

I chose to cut the arm off of a Leonardo da Vinci action figure with a pocket knife, it was dumb, and maybe walking into a tattoo shop is dumb in the exact same way

All tattoos are corny imo.

they are both dumb in their own ways, but when you get a tattoo, you are in full control and have full intent.
while the reason leading up to cutting your thumb was something you chose to do,
it's still not the same as picking up a knife and peeling your skin.

hella diverse

smoke a bowl, bring headphones, and close your eyes.

it really doesn't hurt unless its near a joint, at least in my experience.