Do people with such a profile exist in real life?

Do people with such a profile exist in real life?

Yes actually, a girl from my class is exactly like this.

Intro to Sculpting doesn't count

YES, BUT THEY OCCUR WITH INFREQUENCY DUE TO THE ABJECT RACIAL DEGENERATION THAT PERSISTS.

Yeah, Logan Paul
What a waste

So any pics?

Yeah, my crush. Green eyes, olive skin, smoky eyebrows, petite and beautiful, perfect classical nose and jaw with cat like eyes and slightly curly dusky hair. It's a Cornish trait I believe given by the original Greek traders in England combined with Anglo Saxon DNA. Unfortunately we don't have the same sense of humour so I just can't go there, I felt like an alien autismo on our dates and had to explain half the things I said when usually girls find me funny and charming. Good taste Op.

So can someone actually post a picture?

Do you not know how to google "logan paul"?

He is a guy though. I guess I should have specified that I meant women.

You like pasta? Because I'm going to take a cinder block to your face and make it al dente, fella

What?

TO THE TOOTH

This girl whom I have a crush on has a profile like this.

Without an image this statement doesn't have any value. Too often have people said they know someone who looks a certain way only for them to be totally wrong.

Well, see, I'm not wrong. I study art, and I noticed her profile when I first saw her because it looked a lot like the girls that I see in Greek and Roman art.

haha
>Dude's not getting my MEME and now I'M feeling like a fool!! fuck you asshole!

Who is this qt?

That profile is good but not perfect. The chin is slighty recessed, she don't have a browbrige, no existentes glabella, no zygos, short ramus.

Pic is...perfect. No mistakes and everything is where it should be.

ur dumb

Virginia Woolf

Ultimo cutey wife tier if she wasn't a cat lady feminist icon

>work your entire life becoming one of the worlds most legendary writers
>be called cat lady feminist by the coolest dude on Veeky Forums

: (

Y-You know that's a woman right? S-She's not supposed to have a brow ridge or pronounced glabella.

And that's the wayyy the news goes

A lot of central europeans ha e this profile.

If you're not being ironic, you're fucking stupid.

The closest I could think of was this, but the tip of her nose is a little longer...

...and this

Pics or gtfo

Those thin floppy lips hinting at a toothless mouth
Disgusting

?

Fuck off, retard.

what is wrong with you

Female version of a perfect profile

Horse jaw

forward nasion looks high class and makes the eyes look better

>captcha: BANDERA

>And that was how user found out that he's gay as fuck

butthurt black detected

Right now the fact that it's been a full night & day and I still don't know who this qt is is what is wrong with me.

Lmao she does not have a pronounced glabella, stop it man. The pic you posted before browmogs her hard

I know a girl in my biology class with a profile like that. She's really autistic though.

>Logan Paul
wow he actually does wtf

none of the posts itt are even close to OP's

marry her

Mediterranean people

do you know who the statue is of?

Who is disgusting slav? Lol

Yes, mostly found in Mediterranean(Spaniard,Italian,Greek,etc) Europe.
>pic related
Robert De Niro & Lillo Brancato

Those are just Mediterranean traits.

what do we call this type of nose where it seems like it's been skewed up the face

they are sometimes called greek noses

Didn't think that such people existed irl until I saw that commercial.
Motherfucker got it all.

Didn't read the thread, ignore that post

Leave this site

P E R F E C T

>Posts literally the whitest looking African on earth
Proof that European bone structure is the most beautiful

>No mistakes and everything is where it should be.
lorde.jpg

How about “It’s uncommon, because less and less people are of this race” you sperg

Funny you should ask - pic related showed up on my Tinder today

Lol then explain how Jordan Barrett (white man with black profile/bone structure) destroys 99.9% of everyone

that is a pretty negro tier bone structure

To me, Drew Barrymore has always embodied this sort of Classical look, even the high mouth and upward curved chin. [spoiler]I love it

Mediterraneans (Greek, Spain, Italy, Portugal and some Latinos) have better genes than Nordics. Greeks where the best society in history.

White people have features that are considered "bad" thin lips, recessed chins (Not all the time), small jaws, blonde hair, bad aging, pale skin, prone to balding, thin hair, thin eyebrows, blondes will be extinct in 200 years, also the good features are shared with Greeks.

A mix between nordic and meditarranean is the real übermesch.

Holy fuck you don't know anything about facial aesthetics

Fucking redpill right there.
Pure blood whites are becoming more and more doli mouth breathers, meds are running the game.

Huge chin and thin lips. Fug.

jesus who cares this much about how faces are structured

underrated

This is what a perfect side profile looks like. Everything else is just COPE

Yes, he is 10/10 too

I think there is some true here

Sweden is the cuck country

Most blondes look affeminated, even celebrities like Brad Pitt, Chris Hermsworth who are masculine

And when i see a blonde girl is kinda boring, they look plain and the only ones who look sexy have a tan and a sexy body

This are the top tier models, Simon Nessman, Jon Kortajarena, Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, Jordan Barrett, Noah Mills, Nick Bateman
They all are mediterraneans, except Gandy which it's a mix between nordic and mediterranean

According to Sergi, the Mediterranean race was the "greatest race of the world" and was singularly responsible for the most accomplished civilizations of antiquity, including those of Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece, Ancient Persia, Ancient Rome, Carthage, Hittite Anatolia, Land of Punt, Mesopotamia and Phoenicia

Tommorrow i will do a lefort 3.

I NEED to know this stuff

Bullshit, who the hell did you even find to perform that without you being literally deformed?

Hope you don't die if true tho

youre a cuc harry

nose needs to be flatter and lips need to be bigger to be black

Lol google him his lips are plenty big. And i guess about the nose, but he's as much black as that black guy is white in that respect.

>Strong jawline
>Upturned nose
>Thin nose
>Large ears
He's closer to gook than to nigger.