Web/Magazine Reading Recommendations

Feels like I've been stuck with the same sites and magazines for a while.

Post recs from what you read and keep up with be it print or digital.

Other urls found in this thread:

otheredition.com/Industrie
system-magazine.com/
vestoj.com/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
gentlemansgazette.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything but this feminist bullshit. Unfortunately most fashion and culture mags are thoroughly pozzed, Vice-tier, Teen Vogue "how to have anal sex for 12 year olds" tier, or celebrating illiterate negro culture, post modernising everything and denegrating working class whites.

Just find some Veeky Forums non cucced tumblrs and read widely, the people who run those tumblrs and write interesting books have infinitely better taste than the high earning numale or Jew that runs whatever mag you can buy in the store.

It's truly comfy to ascend buying mags, to find your own media. I'm waiting for the day a non cucked magazine will break the pozzed ceiling, there's so much demand for one but if it's not Kosher LGTBQRapistPedo it gets held down, like MDE's World Peace.

You gotta go back
There need to be bigger walls around the containment boards

I wonder if this post is ironic

are you just gonna sit there and say he's wrong whilst not providing evidence?

contribute or fuck off faggots

Dude uses "cuck" unironically and says to read noncucked non traditional media, but he offers no actual examples and therefore no help. But we're suppose to show how he's wrong?

This is actually my first post in the thread. I think we're all just getting a little sick of the "you either share all my views or your a cuck" mentality. It's proving Poe's Law.

>But we're suppose to show how he's wrong?
Yes, retard; by answering OP, which will contradict I'll translate the gist of it in case you were too distracted (triggered) by the word "cuck"
>Nope magazines suck good luck finding one these days
Are you still in high school or something? Haven't developed critical thinking skills yet?
>This is actually my first post in the thread.
And you chose to argue about nothing instead of being useful

Industrie
otheredition.com/Industrie
System
system-magazine.com/
Vestoj
vestoj.com/

There are certainly problems with fashion magazines, but for different reasons. It has to do with the strenuous relationship between advertisement and objectivity. To what degree is it part of a marketing strategy?

>Industrie
Flash-based
>System
Fashion looks okay; articles seem ass
>Vestoj
I'm fascinated, or intrigued

anyway thank you for providing some leads

You just threw together a bunch of buzzwords and claimed to be enlightened
There's nothing to argue, you're lost and need to return home

There are some good independent mags, as there always have been and always will be, you won't find help if you refuse to look

I won't find help if worthless cumrags refuse to give any when in actuality they have none to give and just love virtue signaling

fuck off

Hey, guys. Grimes is fashion; Grimes is love. This is now a Grimes thread. Let us set our differences aside to share our love of Grimes.

Thanks 2 scoops

Yeah, what the fuck is your counter to what I've said? Modern fashion mags are aimed at leftists, gays and women, so of course they're full of post modern bullshit and not a modicum of testosterone or actual interesting, apolitical content. Everything ends up numale tier, feminist kooky artsy post modern bullshit, elevating feral negroes and third worlders or denigrating whites and white culture, or some aids consumerism only a couple steps removed from "buy the latest Funko Rick and Morty", instead it's "buy the latest Berlin sourced aids vibrator craft beer".

Notice how they'll barely ever have anything mildly right wing? If a music mag like Crack or Pitchfork mentions Burzum, they'll usually give a massive virtue signal disclaimer that they have nothing to do with Varg and evil Nazis, they give barely any coverage to anyone right wing, post hitpieces with leading questions

>example
The Fader attacks on Anthony Fantano for being a little too 4channy in his meme humour, the recent hitpiece attempt on very good musician and philosopher John Maus for having his music on Million Dollar Extreme (where he fucking schooled the interviewer, go read it). Modern Kosher™ Commercially Approved magazines and news outlets are pretty much all pozzed, and you'll have a hard time denying it. That's why I told Op to abandon mainstream alt print media and look online instead.

Besides, unless you're a soyboy you shouldn't need all of your media, products, music and art gathered into someone else's curated magazine filled with adverts. Find your own media.

What do you guys think of this fit?

>all these buzzwords

You /pol/-posters are so insufferable.

A fair and well worded critique

Rate how cute this photo is.

T. J. Lane loved Grimes

bug off, the thread's topic is fine as is

>the thread's topic is fine as is
That's your opinion, and a pretty poor one at that.

>Post recs from what you read and keep up with be it print or digital.
you must be terribly buttblasted from the tangent this thread went on
find yourself a safe space to recover elsewhere; I for one want answers to OP's request

This is a nice read for you cucks,

don't shitpost them back
you know well OP wants fashion mags, and in English

Looks like a filthy mutt, anyone who finds this attractive will be first on the day of the rope

>muh need to compare my body image to others because I’m an insecure mongrel

Lmao

Ok lol, just for you mr.c

Spotted the repressed homosexual.

doesn't look like Fashion to me

My favourite webzine is The Daily Stormer.wang
It's actually quite funny and occasionally they feature artists and designers that otherwise don't get exposure due to the nature of their work

There's this instagram account called budget chanel or something. Points out copying in collections.

she is Anglo so what do you expect?

novembremagazine

Your argument for why traditional fashion media sucks is that it promotes black culture and you believe it has a social agenda different then your own. So for me to prove you wrong I have to basically prove to you that your whole world view is wrong.

The only argument I'm trying to make is that you haven't offered any "non cucced" fashion blogs and that you /pol/tards have a board. Use it. Are there actually fashion blogs you approve? I'd really love to see what that would look like.

Grimes is qt and thinspo but her fashion is questionable. I'd much rather keep bumping with afspo until OP gets an actual answer.

I was defending the user; I am not the user
>So for me to prove you wrong I have to basically prove to you that your whole world view is wrong.
Wrong. Just prove that there are worthwhile fashion mags: starting with posting some in the first place.
>The only argument I'm trying to make is that you haven't offered any "non cucced" fashion blogs
Neither have you, of any order for that matter
>Are there actually fashion blogs you approve? I'd really love to see what that would look like.
I'd say right back at you but you probably have shit taste and no resources to boot

That's not me btw, that poster was arguing with me

Heh. My point exists outside of my personal taste. If you're too small brain to understand that then this isn't the conversation you should attempt to be in, kid.

Ah sorry bud thought you were arguing with me, like smoothbrain fagboy over here

Remember: these people are EQUAL to you. no Dumpf, no kkk, no fascist USA (repeat until comatose)

My argument was never that traditional media was good, just that user offered no alternatives and that his reasoning was ideological one that is becoming a running theme on every thread.

>just that user offered no alternatives
Exactly. His answer to OP was that OP would get no good answers. That's still a legitimate answer. It's not nothing, unlike your rebuttals. Stop posting.

you are fucking delusional man, like you have serious fucking problems. you need to see a therapist before you lose every bit of empathy for humanity that you have

thanks for an actual rec

That is what it takes to birth the most effective and diehard warriors, and our daughters and granddaughters need them now more than ever in the European's history. Whites have been suicidally tolerant, inclusive, empathetic and understanding (read: weak and gullible) for too long, and now the world is falling apart we need to colonise space and undo the wickedness and suicidal tendencies that has eaten away at our hearts and allowed our very existence and secured future to come into question. Salute this user, he/she might not be kind or courteous but they will likely one day die defending your sisters and daughters' right to exist. You couldn't understand the need for hatred - you aren't made of the material we need to fight for our people. You and I are kind, weak, incapable of subjecting ourselves to that state. We are the ones who will stand by as this happens:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

And our empathy will stop us from butchering these people.

I'm even white nationalist and that was too much pure autism for me, go to bed user

No, his answer was online nonspecific online sources which he has still failed to share.

To get back on track, I have a gift subscription to Vogue and it's pretty shit. British Vogue is much better but the subscription for the U.S. is pricey.

Goddarn illiterate negro culture! Damn kids and their damn bebop boom boxes! Women wearing jeans like whores! Race mixing in the bedroom! And all the while the jooooze raise interest rates! What's next, reversing sodomy laws!? THESE ARE END TIMES!!!!

is there anything worse than /pol/ poster?

i-D, dazed, arena homme +, 032c, purple fashion, a magazine curated by, AnOther, re-edition, pact, hero

are all good reads

What about Interview?

Bebop is a style of jazz music that influenced free jazz son

This. But the old man has benjamin button syndrome, and looks like a literal fetus

This site is oriented towards the classic and traditional, with old school British influence. If you want to try adulting, try this.

gentlemansgazette.com/

You are fucking great man, don't stop

:^)

Read Vice; Eat Soy; Worship Rappers; Buy Buy Buy

THAT'S WHAT I SAID! Goddamn bebop jungle music with their bouncing cars and gold chains. They're all drug dealers AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SING OR DANCE!

Don't even get me started about free jazz...