Is the new Death Grips merch Veeky Forums? (which) would you cop?

is the new Death Grips merch Veeky Forums? (which) would you cop?

considering copping them all but curious for opinions
$25 r hoodies
printed on gildan probably

Steroids shirt is pretty dope

I have the yellow peace daisy t-shirt, it's pretty sick

heard they sell out quickly

Expecting a lot of skinny white betas to buy that

Shirts don't look like gildan

w2c?

thefaggotstore

i'm not making this up

Going to go see them when they come with ministry in November! So excited!

Just bought a shirt printed on gildan recently, feels like their quality went up a bit. The gildan I remember felt like fucking shirts made out of toilet paper. Still not the best quality, the best quality shirt I own is this Patta Gumball 3000 shirt, and when you put it by Gildan it's still obvious that Gildan is cheap shit.

I saw them last Friday, shit was insane. I can't remember the last time I was that sweaty, my t shirt was soaked through from the collar halfway down the torso

they bought american apparel, maybe to do with this

shirts and hoodies are both gildan. saw them in flesh. steroids hoodie is v cool.

who went to the show in worcester on friday
i was one of the tall fags in the peace daisy shirt

Last time I saw them I bought all the merch, ive lost a considerable amount of weight so i might rebuy everything again on their shop, but sadly they dont have the new shit on there.

I copped these at the Worcester shirt. Pretty effay IMO. I'll probably post a fit with the hoodie soon

where did u put them during the show

I always carry a little tote bag with me for merch. I browse Veeky Forums too so im able to hold onto my stuff while fending off sweaty manlets. Pic related, I was front row

hmm not sure how i feel about this

what sizes are there?

only nu male faggots listen to death grips

where are you guys finding the steroids t

you can ask the venue if they do after show pickup, not alot of places do it but i hate when i mess up my shit in a pit

Who or what are "Death Grips"? Some gay-ass bullshit, no doubt.