Effay dorm rooms/studio apartments

Anyone got inspo for effay dorm rooms/studio apartments?

Why live in a dorm room.

Spent all money on rick

bamp

dying thread but whatever, could not think of a more appropriate place for this

22y/o 5'9" male, been sleeping in the same twin bed my entire life
still live with my parents, go to the local uni and will probably go to grad school at said local uni (so i'll probably be here another two years or so)
should i put in the money for a bigger bed/nicer room or should i wait until i move out?
do i even need a bigger bed?
i was thinking no because i won't even be sleeping with girls because i still live with my parents
what is appropriate for a 22 y/o male

pic unrelated

Are vinyl blinds Veeky Forums

>bed on floor
is it Veeky Forums to ruin your mattress?

How is the mattress being ruined?

Bigger bed better mattres more quality of sleep =beauty, health and brain gains, is worth it mate, do that for urself even if when u move out u leave it behind.
But ur an small man, so u may not need a that much bigger bed.

Best thing ill do for my health will be having another bed jhust beside mine, so we will have double the space im tired of not having room in my bed when i have a thresome.

Why is everyone using open wardrobe, even in rooms that have room for a proper wardrobe?

why did this thread die so fast? I love this kind of inspo

lol i'm no authority when it comes to sleeping with people/bed size (pic related)

having it pressed against the floor doesn't allow moisture to escape through the bottom; promoting mold growth. Your mattress will start to smell funky within a year as mold develops.

this is my basic room plan

dunno how to make it effay

yo let's dump comfy jp pics I'll start

nice poster desu

Post more tiny cyberpunk-ready apartments

>great wave poster
>not even accurate to the size of the original print
Cringe

if you like that pic google "nakagin capsule tower"

it's an apartment complex built entirely out of those little boxes, attached to a metal core. pretty neat stuff

That's aesthetic as fuck. A bit more neon and shitty weather and that place is the perfect cyberpunk home.

That looks very comfy. How do the table thing and the chair work?

it's a shikibuton, basically a low table with a duvet over it and a space heater underneath to keep you warm in the winter. you sit under it, usually on a floor chair like pic related

not quite a shikibuton, a shikibuton is something like a futon mattress that can be converted from a floor bed to a couch

the table thing is a kotatsu

ooops lol, getting my furniture mixed up. I even sleep on a shikibuton so I should know the difference

it's such a cool building. unfortunately it might be coming down soon. they weren't thinking too far ahead when they built it in terms of long term maintenance and it has fallen into disrepair

Heres my room, Ill post the others below it. Any ideas/tips to make it better besides cleaning it?

>12836030
>12836030
My god, how do you guys sleep in a twin? I live alone and I keep thinking a queen is a tad small. I'm no giant, but fuck.

Speaking of that, during the colder months ahead, I'll be making my new bed frame for a new bed (old one is getting tired). My whole home is a more rustic look (natural edge wood furniture etc). I love the style of pic related as it's minimal but would fit my home well. I also adore my current taller bed bed. I'm 6'2" and a bed height that comes up to my ass is awesome for those 4 a.m. piss runs.

Would a taller version of pic related look weird?

colours aren't too bad but you have way too many patterns/styles going on. If there's a piece that you really like in your room (like your bed or desk) you could try slowly replacing other stuff to match it. That said I'm not a huge fan of anything you have going on right now. Also that tapestry is mega tacky

where'd you get that dragon style tapestry

This is my room, looking for any advice on how to improve it.

pretty nice, user.

That's really cool

>Hardwood floors
>Off white walls
>Not sure if I'm better off with cheap black furniture or cheap dark brown furniture

I don't know, Veeky Forums.

rate my render

too much light

looks pretty nice, maybe add some more plants and change up the pictures on the wall so they go together / flow more

>living in a washing machine.jpg

What does Veeky Forums think of my kampfy white nationalist attic art studio?

I want to declutter but I need most of my stuff for my job. Any ideas to make it more calm in here anons?

Looks jewwy

Reeeeee

anyone on raising the platform? Headboard would stay the same height (also I wont be installing the lamps.)

why don't you put your plants in pots m8?

LARPy as fuck desu

?

how is the tabletop above the cloth?

>what is a board of wood

black.

underbed storage if it's possible
what's your job that requires all this stuff, if you don't mind me asking?

it's three players

tabletop
duvet
table frame

Good idea!
Yeah, course, I design tattoos for a big business that sells to tattoo shops, style's kinda like this, I won't post mine because doxx. I have a part time manual labour job and I go camping a lot. I'm also thinking of making propaganda, design and merch for a few groups like Red Ice. Hbu bro?

that's sick!
i'm still a student, i'm pretty involved with on-campus stuff so don't have a job but i did work in a factory this summer which was... interesting
good luck with the propaganda thing, that sounds really cool. hopefully we'll see your stuff online one day :)

Thanks bud! Ah, good luck with your course. I highly reccomend a part time job in some trade or blue collar, one of the last places you can hang out in a male environment, bantz each other and get honest pay for honest work with good lads, most other places will fire you for anything a little un-PC

t.fired from my job as graphic designer for sharing Thot Patrol memes

Lmao. This is your "propaganda"? Do you happen to belong to some anti-immigration facebook group with middle aged user base??

I think they there were other reasons you got fired, mate. Lol

lmao if you are that stupid to think sharing something like this in a workplace environment you deserved to get fired

I didn't share that you clown, I shared some Begone, Thot memes on my instagram and some rival bitch reported me to HR and got me fired for "misogyny and victim blaming" or something, now she has my position in the company.

That's what you get when you don't wear Full Ross™ and a Citizen Watch to work I guess

Nah, it's a lame pic from a church, I do neoclassical stuff with nationalist and christian tones for my tattoo flash because it sells really well, but you seem pretty bitter, kid...

I was gloating. You clearly don't know what 'bitter' means

Heh, gloat at my dick bitterfag B)

Does anyone have darker room inspo, I am redecorating my bedroom now and want it to be a darker scheme.

more exciting bedding user pillow cases look abit shit

;o )

Have you thought of crushing the blacks?

this is fake isnt it

I'm just havin fun with bootleg Vray brehs
Still can't figure out how to make some of the models not look like thy're form a PS1 game.

Rüm

That purple LED is sick

are those chains for sweeping mines?

Kek could you imagine if Trump actually tweeted like that?

underappreciated post

>leaving your guitar on the floor

People who want their bed on the ground can place very short planks/slats or some other lifting object in order to keep their mattress off the ground. These usually don't show on the outside edges of the bed so it looks great. I don't know how good it is for back/general body support tho. I can't imagine properly designed ones would be awful for you

What modeling program are you using Vray with?

SketchUp 2016

this is my desktop background now

too dark, needs some lighting

Thanks

Cheers, bought two more plants to sit on the chest of drawers. Yeah going to get rid of the one above my bed and maybe change up some other others as I've had them all for a few years now.

Good Idea.

I'm also thinking of getting a more minimal chair, do you think this would work? any suggestions?

>applel
>scandinavian nu male color sheme
comfy over all tho

can't you read? IT'S FOR WHIPPING NIGGERS

Don't put your bed on the floor. It's a stupid meme. Yeah it looks minimal, but it's a pain in the ass. Just a get nice minimal frame with a short headboard that can be hidden behind pillows.

agreed

The overall layout of the furniture flows well. I agree with the other user, you should change some of those pictures on the wall and get a consistent theme going. Maybe something a bit more colorful to complement the cream walls?

Your room makes me feel nauseous

where do you even cop canvas art to hang as decor

literally any place that sells prints has the option for printing on canvas

looking at moving out atm
went to my first studio viewing yesterday

looking for studio already furnished but then you get nice places with horrible furniture
ie really cheap old dated ikea furniture

move bed to wall if that's fine with the radiator
remove bush picture
move economist to nightstand (good taste btw) and put some kind of plant in its place
get some kind of dim light, your room seems way too lit

Anons, what are your favorite places to shop for furniture online? I'm moving out soon and don't want to furnish every room with only IKEA.