Stigma on chads and "normies" prospered the feminization and mutation of men fashion on here...

Stigma on chads and "normies" prospered the feminization and mutation of men fashion on here. The usual aspiration of being "a man" got ignored and transmuted into aspirations of being edgy dark or otherwise unique, what might be observed as proxy ways to achieve the same but, in this regard, impure and holding the weight of the stigma. (The manly aspects represent themselves as reified ambiguous ideas, ideas that are distant from being attached to traditional manliness in the general consesus.)

We all know the reddit classy men look, but I say let's stop laughing from them and show example because there is lack here. We have /thinspo/ /fuccboi/ cute clothes and so on, why not have a general dedicated for the traditional man and how to have that confidence of responsible adult, since it does effect the way your fit is perceived. Not contributing to the wallflower fashion and insecure hiding and feeling of superiority through snobby smugness.

nice undergrad level thesis

this isn't the place for such discussions. Your best chance at anything resembling co ordinated fashion is some 19 yo's posting streetwear and half the shit they wear looks retarded in an everyday setting

This.

orrible

Is this /gay/ general?

women can wear men's clothes, is there any logical reason the opposite shouldn't be accepted?

The female frame is more versatile

This is the worst thread, post something even passable. Even though i don't agree with op i do prefer traditional styles. I think there is much to appropriate from older styles, especially in regards to silhouette, fit, materials (wool please) etc. While not necessarily adopting full reviewbrah core with straight up suits and all. Generally i can say i'm totally sick with the slim fit-meme

there are other ways to dress manly than this form fitting pseudo-preppy shit you're posting
besides, if you need to dress in stereotypically manly clothes chances are you've got some kinda complex

highly debatable

most men just ignore what women are wearing because they have a vagina

It is more to do not with the styles but what is encouraged here.

People call others fat when they have grown adult weight or call others chad to deride them in some edgy way. They encourage thinspo and all these other ways besides trafitional masculinity that was so admired for forever.

About as normal as I get. Sometimes I'll go to private parties, functions, etc, and ignore the dress code completely, just wanting to see if they'll eject me. They never do. Fuck them.

Have the courage to be outgoing, engaging, dynamic, and to do so while looking like yourself.

The feminization of men originates 100% with the ancient document commonly referred to as "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion". Further, this statement is 100% unassailable to anyone who has actually read the document. And to underline that, note that I said "anyone who has actually read" this book, and that only a very, very, VERY tiny percentage of individuals are capable of doing this, and an even smaller number of people actually HAVE done this. But anyway, the undermining of Gentiles by manipulating them into adopting feminized dress is laid out in the greatest possible detail. Modern society in all of its aspects and the document in all of its chapters and details are mirrors to one another, each absolutely identical to the other.

It's a shame that this subject is called racist, because that censors thought and makes it forbidden to discuss. Some people have no hatred in their heart and view history and the mechanics of society in a dispassionate and lucid way, while others racialize and dumb down everything and exemplify lowest common denominator behavior.

Anyway, the subject is impossible to discuss, but the truth of it is contained in what I said above.

holy fuck this is a horrifically retarded take hahhahah actually neck yourself

You know dresses and skirts predate pants? The genders we associate with them are recent developments.

Also, evolution? We are changing, our culture is changing. All this "cuck" shit and the whole "When men were men" line of crap is rooted in fear. Fear of the unknown, which is the future in this case.

I'm currently trying to update the style of my musical output to be more contemporary and relevant to modern listeners, and it's fucking scary, man. I have to tear down all this style and armor I spent decades assembling and polishing, and return to the proverbial "Beginner's Mind".

I think changing cultural mores are producing a similar lack of security in A lot of men's established self identity and comfort.

that coat is bait, get that in the fucking bin

This. Even more than homophobia or misogyny I think all this "modern man = numale" crap is rooted in the terrible fear of failure and vulnerability that's beat into men these days. Fuckers just gotta chill.

>stigma on chad and normies
Do you know what chad and normie is? Mouthbreathing faggot.

I've browsed Veeky Forums on and off for years and I don't remember it having a thread every other day like:

>hey, can i wear chokers as a guy?

>hey, is this lipstick too much for a man?

>i'm a guy and i want to wear this black miniskirt, it's not rick at all but i call the look "nurick"

But you see that today.

Trash. Try hard, see through what you're going for

I'm going for a personal fit pic from the trash talking spunk addict who knows how to see through his own desired appearance of some other such dismissive nonsense language

do better

>the terrible fear of failure and vulnerability that's beat into men these days.
this

u really need to start taking your meds bro

>You know dresses and skirts predate pants? The genders we associate with them are recent developments.
Gor a fact, the romans, whom pol love so much without actually knowing anything about yhem, thought the pants that the gaulish men wore were feminine. While they wore tunics and togas, not much unlike the stola

Don't bother m8, he cited the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as a source so I doubt he'll be doing logical reasoning any time soon

oh my god

>belt loops
>no belt
Is this retarded or am I?

You are. If they fit, why bother with a belt?

Because floating belt loops look bad?
If we had this picture 3 ways, as is, no belt loops, and with a belt, as is would look the worst (imo)

Don't think so, not that big into belts