It will probably hit you too, you know. Sooner or later. Maybe it started today...

It will probably hit you too, you know. Sooner or later. Maybe it started today. The hair of your closest family is nothing you can rely on as an indicator. Better check that mirror very closely right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AcS313GNwOY?t=1m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finasteride + nizoral + minoxidil

= rip

I'm taking fin. Used minox but I don't think it did anything for me except give me weird red marks under my eyes even though it never came into contact with that area. They vanished the week I dropped minox.

how long have you been on fin? 1mg daily?

on minoxidil, dont think it does much other than maybe slow it down

hesitant to ever try fin because muh dick, but dont wanna be baldo either

Like a year now but I had a 2+ month break because I had a weird allergic reaction and didn't know where it come from. Took me all that time to find the cause but Fin wasn't it, so I'm taking it again.
I get 5mg ones because they are cheaper than 1mg and then split them into 4 pieces

I didn't get any hair back but I also haven't lost a crazy amount to begin with. But I lost a little more. Now that I think about it, I lost it when I stopped taking it. Fuck.

Hop on finasteride at the first signs of hair loss and you'll likely keep your hair where it's at for 10+ years. Google "Finasteride 10 year study"

>tfw I've been on finasteride for 2 years and my hair has stayed the same :)
>tfw no sides

My dick remained unaffected. Not sure about depression (can't tell the different lmao) but you might want to know that Trump is taking it too for a very long time already. That may be why his face is so weird.

Started badly (like in the OP's pic) balding when I was 22 years old due to my illness and stress. And shit genes, I guess

Was ashamed and horrified, tried to cover it up, then used a shitload of money to rogaine, fin etc. But nowadays I just shave it off and it feels great and gets me compliments (not the head, but overall look), something that I didnt get while I was balding, but not shaven

Just shave it and stop stressing. They all say so, I read the same thing but it took me 2 years to do so. Nowadays its not a problem for me at all

My grandfather (64 years old) and my father have all a full head of hair still. I

have nothing to worry about

It's primarily an X chromosome trait, user. Check your mother's side too.

My motherside great grandfather still had hair and I don't know about the grandfather.

I'm suddenly slightly concerned.

Can't do that when you have a shit head shape. In that case it's worth investing in this stuff but only if you start the therapy very early. If you were already balding as bad as wojak in the OP then you should not even have started, it was too late.

Pick on left is me when I was 15-16 and first noticed my hairline receding, pick on left is me today at 20. Would like too know what you guys think. Been using rograine for about 6 months, haven't seen a lot progress and I've been sheddding a lot of fucking hair recently that got me worried. Definitely considering fin atm, but I've got an appointment with a dermatologist in the next 2 months so I wanna see what they say first.

Lmao holy shit
Pic*
Pic*
Right*

you have a normal fucking hairline bro, get off this site for a while and you'll realize that.

Your hairline is basically the same as mine and the same thing happened to me when I got to around 21.

I'm 25 now and my hairline is the same as it was then, so it was really kinda hairline maturing and not real balding.

>Like a year now

Say bye bye to your dick bro.

ive been using this for about 2 months now. I have no idea if its working cuz i keep checking like every other day but people at work tell me they can see little fine hairs starting to grow.

A coworker also uses it and I can see a couple new hairs on him but I know he uses all types of shit so idk if its the nioxin or the horse shapmoo mixed with onions and steroids he gets from mex.

I forgot to mention i took pictures for before but my hair was long, like an inch and a half. couple weeks after using the shampoo i got emo and just cut it all off with a 1 and now i use usually get a 2 so my bald spot isnt nearly as noticeable compared to when i would leave it long.

Like I said, my dick remained un affected by it.
Also most people that can no longer get it up due to med side effects only can no longer get it up because they read about this side effect and are so worried about it that it becomes true.

>giving a fuck about going bald
>not looking like this when bald
kys

that guy would look really good with hair

he's sucking in cheeks and squinting hard as fuck, thats a bad example

Hair was never that guy's main problem lol

What about semen quality?

No clue, don't care. I'm at an age where people with that wish already have kids and I still don't even like kids, especially babies. I'd rather save up all that money and travel more without anything holding me back. Muh legacy doesn't have to live on, it can go suck dicks.

Did that a week ago. Turns out the crown is thinning. Im 31 with otherwise great and thick hair, so I'll probably be able to go on till 40 atleast. But it does suck. Was kinda hoping I'd get the good genes on my father's side, but nope.

Any good bald apps? Wanna see what I look like bald, so I can prepare myself

what do you mean?

Faceswap?

I used faceapp. The results made me want to kill myself, holy shit.

squinting cuz sunny af
not sucking in cheeks, ~12% body fat

is this based on igor

I would shave it, but my headshape is shit and I cant grow a beard.

handsome af

I have nw1-2s on both sides of my family and I'm balding at 26 lol. Both my grandfathers have more hair than I do. My family has no history of baldness but I'm balding in the traditional mpb pattern.

I don't have much to base this on but I personally think genetics are predisposition to how sensitive your scalp/follicles/hormones are to external stimuli and stress. Like i feel like your genetics don't determine if you will be bald or not, but determine how sensitive your hair will be to certain diets and stressors. I personally think losing your hair because of "genetics" is bullshit.

Genetics are a determining factor but i think 90% of it is what you take in, what kind of lifestyle you live, and how you deal with stress. I think diet especially is influential.

Anyone else ever feel that way?

Your hairline hasn't changed, I don't think it's receding. The fear of it receding is probably warping your perception, making you think it's worse than it actually is. To me it looks fine.

>Anyone else ever feel that way?
Feeling a certain way about scientific fact will not reshape reality to your liking.

Haha white people problems.
Glad I'll never have to worry about this until I'm like 90. My grandpa still has a full head of hair at 87, and the other died at 85 with a full head too

Most of all it determines how bad your hair follicles react to DHT. A regular or slightly low test male still has more than enough DHT to fuck the hair up if said hair is sensitive enough to it.
For some reason the hair on the back of your head is entirely immune to that shit no matter what. Nature is retarded sometimes.

Then how come I'm losing hair from the back of my head like a motherfucker? I can pull out fistfulls of hair from the back, which is why I hardly dare touch it these days. Doesn't really seem like the classic mpb, but then again what do I know.

w2c masculinity

Forgot to mention that I'm also finding strange strands of hair in the mix. I'm originally bright blonde with thin strands of hair, but will find think and dark strands as well. Even half thin blonde, half thick dark, pubic like hair as a single strand. Makes no sense and causes me to believe that it's not just rooted in purely hereditary causes.

>Doesn't really seem like the classic mpb
Really doesn't, I'd let that get checked out. If you don't act soon you might lose it all because of some dumb condition you could have stopped.

why nizoral?also do you mix minoxidil with it?

it can come in contact with your face when you wash it off in the shower,some guys use it to grow a beard,rinse under tap first

I did, and the dermatologist basically gave me vitamins and told me to come back in 6 months to see how things had progressed. I feel like I should get a second opinion. And stop smoking, but the doc said it didnt really matter.

Jokes on you, all four of my grandparents died with beautiful thick hair.

>The hair of your closest family is nothing you can rely on as an indicator

Isn't the Hair Loss Cure™ coming soon™?
Something about stem cells. Sounds expensive but it can't really be more expensive than hair transplants.

Thank the christfags (and most of the republicans) for killing those prospects.

Pertty sure the japs are closest to perfecting it. Going all the way to japan for a probably expensive therapy is a bit hardcore but I'd do it if I could

Should I just go full buzz? This is about an inch long on top

hmm, how does it look in natural light

Doesn't look too bad yet, you could start with meds.
Kinda weird that it falls out everywhere almost evenly

You just have to bite the bullet and get on finasteride, minoxidil, anti-androgens, estrogen, etc. I was just losing it in the temples and it's started growing back, but I've also begun growing hair all the way down to my eyebrows (??).

I've only been on finasteride for a month, though.

Damn dude, is that even worth the effort anymore?

I hate having a penis so it doesn't matter to me what I do.

Seems like your minox is dripping down your forehead or something so it does its work there as well.

But all that stuff cant be healthy.

both sets of grandparents had 5 kids each
all grandparents had full/have heads of hair, and all of their children, except two, one passed away, and the other's hair never recovered from chemo
the entire family is from SE ireland and NW england so it may be muh celtic blud

*had/have full heads of hair

i wear a wig. ama

Does it look good?

i'm not entirely sure. i don't try to look overly tidy but keep the hair somewhat shaggy. when you wear a wig you become somewhat self conscious of it looking too perfect. but yes, in short i think yes.

Is it time to end it all?

contradiction

unless you've got a fucked up face your cheeks and mouth won't look like that at 12% body fat, fatty
i used to be ~8% back in high school when i was really in shape and why cheeks weren't anywhere near as shrunk and neither were the cheeks of anyone i knew

and i feel like you're full of shit
the difference is that science backs up my feelings

you sure your gf isn't cheating on you on the back of your head with some handsome brunette when you're not looking

>David Bowie
>Human

damn... i see you're point

Are you... AUTISTIC?!

>dad's hair is thinning in early 50s
>mom's dad was completely chrome-dome bald by 18
>mom's two brothers have full heads of hair in their 50s
>19 with no signs yet
Well folks, I'm not sure what to make of my odds

>I read it in the OP of a Veeky Forums thread so it must be true.

>genetics have nothing to do with your body

I highly doubt the X chromosome meme. I'm the youngest of three brothers, the eldest being 37 and none of us are even beginning to recede. My father is one of six boys, all of whom have full, thick heads of hair, as their father did.
My mother on the other hand had a bald father and two bald brothers.

Post pics with/without wig.

Nah that looks pretty alright.
Outside of this forum people understand that men lose hair, it's not such a big deal.

>grandpa is 90 and only has slightly recessed hairline
>not a single person in my family is bald
>we all have think hair but still white people
Jealous baldfags stay bald

let it grow out and see if you can hide the thinning. Worth trying

Listen. I am definitely losing my hairline.

My hairline used to cover up about half of the birthmark on my forehead.

I spent ages 19-21 obsessing about it, but not really doing anything about it.

I recently tried to grow my hair out (pic related) and it became clear that my hairline had definitely matured.

Do I look better with a buzz cut or just going completely bald? Yeah.
I often wear my hair short. I understand that one day I may lose all of my hair so it’s nice to just let it grow out for a couple of months every now and then!

If you are under the age of 25 you should be focusing on your grades, your financials and your physical fitness.

If you are showing severe signs of balding on the crown or something like that, see a derm. Or if you are wondering, see a derm. Don’t consult the internet while twiddling your thumbs as your hairline recedes or you go bald. Once you get on the medication they prescribe (if they do) take it regularly and focus on other things.

No point posting on an Internet forum about It.

naw i doubt it, i have friends who do shit like smoke, drink, drug, jerk off constantly, never shower or take care of their hygiene, eat like shit, in all sorts of combinations and sometimes all of the above and have full heads of hair

Here's your ticket to the gas chamber, jamal

I say clean up the beard and you'll look great to the majority of people not from this site. IDK maybe fade the sides too. Honestly I think you look a lot like Donald Glover so maybe look at pics of him.

can't take it off now. i can only do that every 12 or so days. it's glued on.

Why are you here? Go to reddit
We don't want you

None of them can properly take into account your head shape.

You won't REALLY know until it happens

nigga I thought the average age on this fucking board was 12 how the fuck are so many of you faggots balding lmao

Nizoral (or whaterver the hell the active ingridient is) reduces DHT topically. Not by a lot but when combined with fin, it´s just a stronger mix.

>tfw got the worst fucking bald pattern

its the one where the top of your head is bald, but you have a small patch in the front, and the sides are full of hair of course.

Even if I completely shave it with 0, you can see i still have that patch out front

>tfw cant even grow a beard

s-should i try to grow a beard with minox?

I keep my shit in a short mohawk. Could never stand having long hair since I left the military, it's uncomfortable. Hair is thick as fuck and family genetics indicate that I'm unlikely to go bald, but if some freak accident took a chunk of my hair I'd have no issue just shaving it all down.

You are black AND have good beard genetics
No one cares when you shave it al off l in your case but not everyone looks good with it

That doesnt look too bad, you could easily pull off a full bald.

We are all gonna make it bros.
We are getting closer to a treatment.

Not in the United shit of american, so no being cucked by the FDA

youtu.be/AcS313GNwOY?t=1m1s

When I got my last haircut my usual guy shaved about a half cm off the sides of my natural hairline, basically making it look like my hair is receding. I have no idea why he did this and hes never done it before.

I think my hair's thinning but I haven't noticed my hairline receding all that much. Anyone know why he did this?